[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 24, 2013 @ 11:59
So Imma Take A Guess Now That Bruce Lee Or Some Type Of Vans Come Out Around The 12th Of Next Month 

World Famous

Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:00
Stopped by SupLA today. Everything I wanted was still there.

Copped:

Black Paisley Shirt
Black FONY tee
Maroon Anti-Establishment
Black Classic Logo Ventile 5-panel
Maroon Sabbath L/S
Jesus Piece
Post a pic of the maroon tee, I need to see what the extra colors look like...
yea

you could say the Anti-Establishment is more grape than maroon
sabbath pic kinda makes me second guess the maroon. looks way lighter in this pic compared to preview
maybe i'll get navy or black
Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:04
anyone else sad that supreme hasn't released a comic sans box logo hoodie????????
Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:12
Anyone that been to SupNY are there still decent Tees or whatever left? Was gonna head over there at 8am but not sure how crowded it will be
I went yesterday got there at 10:30, got in the store at 12.  Line wasnt a hassle at all like usually.  Pretty much everything was still there with the exception of black in tees like the Joan of Arc and of course crushers were gone and some cws of the sabbath ls.  But the iridescent jacket, hooded twill, paisley,etc were all there.  The line wasnt crazy long behind me either so you should be straight if you today, you may not even have to crazy early.  Good luck
Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
SHIT!!!!!!!!! I just heard that the european online store opens at 11am UK time, thats 12 pm in Germany and the time we have lunch at work. So I wont be able to cop anything ever on the store since I don't think shit will still be available at 12:15
Yes I'm sure everything will be gone in 5 minutes from the launch of the website.
I was going for the black hooded twill in black and XL . I think that will actually be gone after a few seconds
where you heard that with the shop opening time?

Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:19
Any fit pics of the brown iridescent? It's the best colour in my opinion.
Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:44
Hooded twill looks like such a nice piece judging from the pictures posted but would it hold up in rainy weather?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 12:58
anyone else sad that supreme hasn't released a comic sans box logo hoodie????????

it's kind of a good idea tbh
Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:07
Stuck in line for 3 hours, the minute before i'm let in some dude grabs the medium beige twill... I ended up buying the black one, which I'm really happy with. Also got the white joan of arc.

Also what the fuck is this $128 shit, twill cost me 19,950 yen ($200) LOL playing the Japanese for suckers, whatever
Can you post a pic of the white joan of arc?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:23
SHIT!!!!!!!!! I just heard that the european online store opens at 11am UK time, thats 12 pm in Germany and the time we have lunch at work. So I wont be able to cop anything ever on the store since I don't think shit will still be available at 12:15
Yes I'm sure everything will be gone in 5 minutes from the launch of the website.
I was going for the black hooded twill in black and XL . I think that will actually be gone after a few seconds
Bigger sizes tend to sit longer.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:26
did the half zip small logos drop?

Also loving the jeans and the pacific pullover in black, need them to drop.
they did drop.
next time man just look back a few pages, you gotta dig through loads of shit but there are helpful posts.
cheers man
Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:29
upvote for diamond football top

downvote for roses football top

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:30
yea

you could say the Anti-Establishment is more grape than maroon
sabbath pic kinda makes me second guess the maroon. looks way lighter in this pic compared to preview
maybe i'll get navy or black
The colors in that picture are way off. It's the same in person as it is in the preview ( a deep burgundy/maroon ). The official color on the tag is Burgundy.
Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:33
Any tips to speed up the time it takes to order online to have a better chance of getting the stuff I want? Never ordered off the website so I don't really want to be looking where to enter details etc
Aug 24, 2013 @ 14:13
Use swiftness online. Simple as that. 
Aug 24, 2013 @ 14:27
Use swiftness online. Simple as that. 
the swift is not for everyone shark
Aug 24, 2013 @ 14:30
Just run in get what you want and don't bullshit around with other items. 
Aug 24, 2013 @ 14:42
Can any UK heads tell me what beanies are in the London store at the moment?

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 24, 2013 @ 14:52
Fit Pics on Twill hood shirt and Half Zip pullover?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Aug 24, 2013 @ 15:16
Im a little late on this but what striped beanie dropped?  Pinstripe?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 15:55
alright dudes...does anyone know....
i changed my address and autofill contact info in my iphone...my question is:  on the supreme site i had the "remember me" box checked, so on the first drop will it pull the info from my contact info/autofill, or is it going to remember my old info with my old address?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 24, 2013 @ 15:56
online is 12 pm PST or central?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:04
Quick question, will SupLA still be packed next week or could I just walk in and out?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:19
Iridescent is sitting at SupNY. Not too thick and price is a huge turnoff. Crushers are gone. Joan and McGowan gone in all good colors (though there is a Navy & Red Joan in SZ L). Sabbath is also sitting.
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:23
is anyone at the store yet?
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:23
online is 12 pm PST or central?
8 am pst

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:43
hmm, i want some fit pics of the denim coaches in the different colors. cant decide.

BleztONE

Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:43
Stuck in line for 3 hours, the minute before i'm let in some dude grabs the medium beige twill... I ended up buying the black one, which I'm really happy with. Also got the white joan of arc.

Also what the fuck is this $128 shit, twill cost me 19,950 yen ($200) LOL playing the Japanese for suckers, whatever
more money than sense.
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:45
Hope the NY store still have a good amount of tee come Monday.
Aug 24, 2013 @ 16:54
Can any UK heads tell me what beanies are in the London store at the moment?
oasis, striped, basic
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.