Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
WGM

I know this is a supreme forum but check out The Americus. http://the-americus.myshopify.com/ they have some nice stuff. Hats are 80 NZD which equals to about 66 USD. 
January 5, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
roasthoggmann

who's the dude wearing the Battles shirt?  (Battles is an awesome band btw)  ....he looks mad familiar but i can't put a finger on it...
its ako jefferson hes atibas brother
How do people skate, wear supreme, and lurk forums without knowing these dudes?
Look up some videos.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

January 5, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
jrich703

anybody got a tan rag wool beanie for sale hit meeeeee! $$$$$

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

January 5, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
paulywalnuts

who's the dude wearing the Battles shirt?  (Battles is an awesome band btw)  ....he looks mad familiar but i can't put a finger on it...
ok that makes sense...he looks very similar to Atiba...good to see jerry hsu is still doing his thing..man i loved that guy like in the maple video and tilt mode video ....i never really knew about tino tazo tbh...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 5, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
paulywalnuts

Look up some videos.
i know youre not calling me out for not knowing atiba jefferson's BROTHER 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 5, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
stormpal

thank you for this.seriously this is going to help people out in not getting scammed.gud stuff
no worries. if I can even help one person not get scammed, my job is done. youre a sucker if you pay $600 for that legit jacket, you're an even bigger sucker if you pay $600 for a fake one unknowingly and right now, it's quite possible. tnf mountain shells aren't known that well to be faked like camps and box logos are.

next I might do one for the mechanics jacket. another jacket that is not well known to be faked but there are some out there.
are there any fakes of the m51? 
January 5, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
secretsociety

thank you for this.seriously this is going to help people out in not getting scammed.gud stuff
no worries. if I can even help one person not get scammed, my job is done. youre a sucker if you pay $600 for that legit jacket, you're an even bigger sucker if you pay $600 for a fake one unknowingly and right now, it's quite possible. tnf mountain shells aren't known that well to be faked like camps and box logos are.

next I might do one for the mechanics jacket. another jacket that is not well known to be faked but there are some out there.
is there fake mechanics jackets? doesnt seem like a piece that would be faked

سبحان

January 5, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
foreigner

^
(I browse ioffer)
and there doesn't seem to be any fakes m51 jackets out there.. yet.

and yes, there are fakes of the mechanics. In fact, the most common fakes I have seen are the ugly leopard nuptse jackets which I think are slowly creeping onto ebay, the TNF mountain shell, mechanics jacket, and the leather down jacket. But hopefully if you're willing to drop that amount of money for those pieces, you're going to do some research before you pull the trigger. but I really only know of ioffer.com as a source so there may be other fakes sold elsewhere I don't know about.

keep the questions coming. I'm happy to help.
January 5, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
roasthoggmann

Look up some videos.

Not you specifically, but surprised at the general lack of knowledge on these guys. They both skate.
And the homie Tino works at Supla.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

January 5, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
secretsociety

^
(I browse ioffer)
and there doesn't seem to be any fakes m51 jackets out there.. yet.

and yes, there are fakes of the mechanics. In fact, the most common fakes I have seen are the ugly leopard nuptse jackets which I think are slowly creeping onto ebay, the TNF mountain shell, mechanics jacket, and the leather down jacket. But hopefully if you're willing to drop that amount of money for those pieces, you're going to do some research before you pull the trigger. but I really only know of ioffer.com as a source so there may be other fakes sold elsewhere I don't know about.

keep the questions coming. I'm happy to help.
i just checked it out and its crazy the stuff theyve faked. the leather down jacket, hooded denim shirt, 8 ball shirt, cliver crew, atelier pullover, pretty much every north face ever. they even have fake 77 and black moses tees for more than they cost retail lol. at this point i guess its safe to assume that everything could be fake. the game is gettings fucked up

سبحان

January 5, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
bengrimm83

Why do guys hate diamond co supply so much real reasons with an explanation
January 5, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Zedrok

#BanPowerCum2013
powercum 10x worse than wehatelondon
At least wehatelondon can be funny powercum is just ignorant and the epitome of a pinoy fuckboi
January 5, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
Zedrok

Oh yeah random, but anyone here still rock SBs because a dunk high or blazer collab would be the absolute tits. Have the full sup blazer set and the red and black are hands down in my top 10 sb of all time, awesome quality, have worn the black probably 100 times and they still look super fresh. To be honest i didn't really care for the red dunk low, had it been the same red that is on the red blazers they would be absolute fire.
January 5, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
jjapplesauce

diamond supply co you mean.  Its kind of a sell out company and is found in lame ass mall stores like zumiez.  
January 5, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
donadamsky

Oh yeah random, but anyone here still rock SBs because a dunk high or blazer collab would be the absolute tits. Have the full sup blazer set and the red and black are hands down in my top 10 sb of all time, awesome quality, have worn the black probably 100 times and they still look super fresh. To be honest i didn't really care for the red dunk low, had it been the same red that is on the red blazers they would be absolute fire.
pics or it didnt happen

January 5, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
vnti-squad

supreme x breaking bad 
January 5, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
donadamsky

supreme x breaking bad 
they already did that. wallabees, duh...

January 5, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
WGM

why do you ask such a question
January 5, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
Fonze

This made me laugh because he looks mad familiar because he looks exactly like Atiba, who is standing right next to him.
January 5, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
slytendencies

Look up some videos.

Not you specifically, but surprised at the general lack of knowledge on these guys. They both skate.
My nigga Tino, he's a cool guy I always stick around to talk to him for a while at SupLA
January 5, 2013 @ 09:22 AM
Beach2theBay

Yeah that dude in the tiger jersey is always cool as fuck.

I'm thinking of buying the timbs collab for my trip to NY at the end of the month. Did anyone else buy them?

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

January 5, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
Dawkins

fake pin dot shells aswell razz
January 5, 2013 @ 10:57 AM
waffle999

that pin dot shell......SWAG! cool
January 5, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
EERIE

Where are Supreme beanies made ? 

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

January 5, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
donadamsky

depends on the beanie. it'll say on the tag

January 5, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
EERIE

depends on the beanie. it'll say on the tag
ohh ok is this a legit tag for a supreme speckle beanie ? (I'm not an expert)

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

January 5, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
jaemznugyen

#BanPowerCum2013 
January 5, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
loofy

Look up some videos.

My nigga Tino, he's a cool guy I always stick around to talk to him for a while at SupLA
Dude in camo shirt and "Battles" gray tee look like twins, same face holy shit
January 5, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
SHARKlN

only tangentially related, but this was the funniest thing i saw from skateboarding in 2012.

http://vimeo.com/50336752
January 5, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
keepit100g

Yeah that dude in the tiger jersey is always cool as fuck.

I'm thinking of buying the timbs collab for my trip to NY at the end of the month. Did anyone else buy them?
i got them. they are nice but mine look beat after like 3 wears. i'm gonna get some protective shit for them.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.