FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 23, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
kevlar

best beanie of season

-Caterpillar
only girls will look good wearing this..
I was thinking the exact same thing as soon as I saw his post haha. Might get one for the lady.
Even though she hates Supreme with a passion. 
are yall dumb? these are just like the old school ghostface Coogi beanies without the multi colors..these are dope as fuck!
Lol never said they were ugly, relax man. They just look more suited for girls.
August 23, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
jeasy3d

Ha! I remember that pic. Went in on dude (pause). Especially his roommate with his legs crossed
August 23, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
tomo.

Any pics of an iridescent jacket that isn't burgandy?
August 23, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
xafriaf

Ha! I remember that pic. Went in on dude (pause). Especially his roommate with his legs crossed
Shit was hilarious. Where you been bro?
August 23, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Stackies

hooded twill fit , Size L 
height 5'10 
weight 160

front view?
Kinda hard to take one without looking like a tool , either you look like you take yourself too serious or you look stupid
i feel u! would be nice to see the front tho...jus block out ur face if its that serious, honestly it looks a little baggy if i were to get a large trynna see how that front looks to see if i get a medium..thanks bro
it aint that serious homie , heres a view of the front with that early pacific camo tee 
You was that nigga that changed his fit 50 times, with the weak ass Honda
August 23, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Wompy

To update the price list going around, here are some of the missing prices on it (since it was last posted)

Supreme Banner 5-Panel - $40

Oasis Beanie - $32
Striped Beanie - $32
Bruce Lee Deck - $60
Flags Deck - $49
August 23, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
chief

height 5'10 
weight 160

front view?
Kinda hard to take one without looking like a tool , either you look like you take yourself too serious or you look stupid
i feel u! would be nice to see the front tho...jus block out ur face if its that serious, honestly it looks a little baggy if i were to get a large trynna see how that front looks to see if i get a medium..thanks bro
it aint that serious homie , heres a view of the front with that early pacific camo tee 
good looks dude. i think it wouldn't hurt to have sized down to a medium though unless it looked a lot smaller. got any more angles nh?

•••

August 24, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Pierce

height 5'10 
weight 160

front view?
You was that nigga that changed his fit 50 times, with the weak ass Honda
Lmao 
put on a hoodie and beanie at night , took of hoodie in the morning .
Bought my own car with MY cash so I have no payments.
SMD 

IG: _pierce

August 24, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Pierce

height 5'10 
weight 160

front view?
good looks dude. i think it wouldn't hurt to have sized down to a medium though unless it looked a lot smaller. got any more angles nh?
I can PM you pics of different angles if you're really that curious, but I don't want to flood the forums with pics of myself.

August 24, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
waleedm0

Bit early for it but i done a left to drop based off sharks list. If anything needs adding or removing let me know or feel free to edit it yourself. It's Huge so open in a new tab or window to see full size.

hate sweater dropped but other than that think you got everything else good. thanks man.
snap front corduroy dropped aswell
August 24, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
Stackies

Sike, and you was one of the niggas who fucked up the drop starting that two line bullshit with the security
August 24, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
Yung Urameshi

I was able to cop the tees I wanted today, paisley bucket sold out so gonna test swiftness.
Supny had Olive WTAPs. Caught me slippin and didnt have enough cash on me atm. 
the salt bruh.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 24, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
Pierce

Sike, and you was one of the niggas who fucked up the drop starting that two line bullshit with the security
stay salty.

August 24, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
subigdog

@jvdude how u post a of me that I took in SPRING semester while heading to the pool. U like 5 months late bro. Also did u save that picture of me so u could masturbate about a black dude wearing supreme. Kind of lame bro.
August 24, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
xafriaf

Bit early for it but i done a left to drop based off sharks list. If anything needs adding or removing let me know or feel free to edit it yourself. It's Huge so open in a new tab or window to see full size.

hate sweater dropped but other than that think you got everything else good. thanks man.
It definitely didn't. Not in LA at least 
August 24, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
jvdude

@jvdude how u post a of me that I took in SPRING semester while heading to the pool. U like 5 months late bro. Also did u save that picture of me so u could masturbate about a black dude wearing supreme. Kind of lame bro.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
August 24, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
mistatombstone

quilted satin bomber ??? how much ? 
August 24, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
waleedm0

It definitely didn't. Not in LA at least 
they had it in london bro i went today
August 24, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
xafriaf

Fuck. Guess that means uk drops may be different from us drops.
August 24, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
waleedm0

Fuck. Guess that means uk drops may be different from us drops.
don't think they'll be that different drops were pretty identical except for that 1 piece 
August 24, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Stackies

stay salty.
Salty, nigga you got in right before me, you fucked it up for yourself just as much as everyone else.
August 24, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
xafriaf

stay salty.
Salty, nigga you got in right before me, you fucked it up for yourself just as much as everyone else.
Angelo sent him to the back of the second line as he was about to get in. Everyone got their stuff to so idk what's up with all the hate.
August 24, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
BigPO

I'm mobile but someone go to @Toby_Pollitt IG and post the pic to here for people wanting to see the fit for the Iridescent

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 24, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
ChriSxJetson

did the paisley crushers restock?

dirt

August 24, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
ManyHenny

Anybody check out the MA-1? How's the quality/fit?

Really surprised no one copped.
August 24, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
waleedm0

dude, i live in london
August 24, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
Chief Keef

Can anybody remember he price of last seasons fishtail parka?
$298
August 24, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
erwin22

I'm confused as to why people downvoted me when I said Gore-Tex hats didn't drop after they weren't in the "left to drop" picture. Did these release or not?
August 24, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Ye'

I wanna see some fit pics of the denim coaches jacket
August 24, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
xafriaf

did the paisley crushers restock?
Nope. They were crazy limited too.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.