[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:14
Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirmed it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
idk why but I really dig the shirt and shorts but the hoodie does look a tad too feminine .
like someone said before , you would have to be manly as fuck to pull it off.
Im looking foward to at all  of the frail kids trying to resell after the realize they cant rock it.

IG: _pierce

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:19
Will the first online drop have the stuff that drops in store tomorrow as well as the stuff that drops in store next Thursday?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:23
Will the first online drop have the stuff that drops in store tomorrow as well as the stuff that drops in store next Thursday?
The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third week.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:26
The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third.
So every single thing drops again online next Thursday?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:29
first week = in store drop one
second week = same stuff that dropped in store is dropping online..no new items will drop in store
third week = new stuff drops both in store and online
and so on and so fourth
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:31
The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third.
Dude, people have answered your question a million times over already; YES. Everything that's dropping in-store tomorrow will drop online next Thursday.
first week = in store drop one
second week = same stuff that dropped in store is dropping online..no new items will drop in store
third week = new stuff drops both in store and online
and so on and so fourth
thank you!
For the last time...The actual store opens TOODAY 
The Online Store doesnt open until NEXT WEEK.

IG: _pierce

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:32
Dude, people have answered your question a million times over already; YES. Everything that's dropping in-store tomorrow will drop online next Thursday.
seriously, he just doesnt get it

in other news, cant wait for those PCL shorts smokeyface , those tops are just too much
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:50
Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirms it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
you're ignorant as fuck man. Most of the designers you like are probably gay, and there shouldnt be any problem with that. Hell, shawn stussy, basically the godfather of supreme, is even gay. And how conservative your style has little to do with sexuality. Its the 21st century man, get your head outta your ass.

But on a more related note, this drop's looking strong as fuck: rose jerseys, pcl hoodies, utility camps, fishtails, and the tees. It'll be a small cop for me though, just gonna get a bling tee.

edit: maybe a cats tee too, gotta see the colors

Feb 21, 2013 @ 09:01
People telling when release time/drop are. Y'all aint got the real swiftness. 
every OG 'preme cawper know drop time is 11:30AM EST ...And if you want free shipping 12pm EST

Anyways. all I need is that white Rose jersey. 

hansum is 4ever

Feb 21, 2013 @ 09:07
May the swiftness be with all of the HB Forum fam, and to the non-forum fam may you receive XL in every item. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Feb 21, 2013 @ 09:08
Was referring to the exit, but fuck it..Youtube fail. ^

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Feb 21, 2013 @ 09:59
wish they had more longsleeve shirts. some of the clothes are too loud and tacky.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 10:03
whats the word on the PCL tee

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 10:28
whats the word on the PCL tee
looks like the camo ones are dropping this week, so maybe pcl in a few

Feb 21, 2013 @ 10:56
london store's about to open, who remembers what time the FB page used to update? between 6 and 7?

Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:00
Ldn bros let us know what's gd... I'm coming by after work to (hopefully) pick up that mesh crewneck. Word on the tee colourways would be nice too.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:12
I think LND FB updates between 7 and 8.

F/S Supreme Jump Rope

Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:17
Does the FB SUPLND update between 7-8? What do u guys meen?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:47
If that drop is correct, I'm gonna have to give early condolences to my wallet.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:48
Here's the first drop
http://www.alecmuradian.com/supreme/first-drop/
Feb 21, 2013 @ 11:49
around 3am pst
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:05
looks like the whole of Europe has turned out to the London store, we at 2c
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:19
sudoku ctd

reach

Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:23
Here's the first drop
http://www.alecmuradian.com/supreme/first-drop/
I just called up the store to confirm - no Mesh Crewneck just yet, unfortunately, for me that is.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:36
may only cop bling towel and denim tote bag, i think that's all for me 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:39
Can someone "confirm" the fact that they will restock this first drop this saturday or next saturday 2nd of March?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:39
What do you guys think... Schminx or utility jacket?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 12:42
in and out. 

floral
bling black
bling white 

peace
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.