Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 21, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
ibdboi

hardtofathom update...
I'm seeing the Utility camps now... That's a good sign for tomorrows drop. cool
February 21, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
oneallah

i see not as many people out there as last season, its gonna be so funny when they have camped for over a day int he freezing cold and find out after all of them bought what they wanted the store still has all those items in stock which is what happened last time too,

i honestly dont see what the point is of camping out-every drop tommorrow looks like shit
and that bling box logo is ugly as fuck
imo. 
February 21, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Gorblata

Forsure copping black utility camp.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 21, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
BigPO

SUPLA has a bowl...

Why do people make such a big deal about being "swift" on online drops? the past 4 seasons have been extremely simple to grab from. in fact , most items that you get you'll see sit for another 10 mins after.
can someone at SUPLA take a pic of the line ? I'm interested and debating on going down there .
this hows the line looking? debating heading over in the morning or just going on saturday

Supreme LA lineup right now.
I may be deceived..but that doesn't look all that bad. Like what 25 people out now max? 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

February 21, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
Pierce

SUPLA has a bowl...

Why do people make such a big deal about being "swift" on online drops? the past 4 seasons have been extremely simple to grab from. in fact , most items that you get you'll see sit for another 10 mins after.
can someone at SUPLA take a pic of the line ? I'm interested and debating on going down there .
this hows the line looking? debating heading over in the morning or just going on saturday

Supreme LA lineup right now.
Thanks for coming through man , looks like I shouldn't have too much trouble walking in there tomorrow.

IG: _pierce

February 21, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
ibdboi

Yeah, it's not as bad as it was during the F/W season. But that's probably because everyone was on break then...
February 21, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
Pierce

Yeah, it's not as bad as it was during the F/W season. But that's probably because everyone was on break then...
just out of curiosity...what are you picking up ? I really want that PCL hoodie to grow on me but I just don't know at this point.

February 21, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
alfie17

suspended

Fish tail n bling tee 4 me today, good luck everyone

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

February 21, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
rickdider

the substitute teacher sat this one out...
February 21, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
fresh1

Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirms it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
February 21, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
ibdboi

just out of curiosity...what are you picking up ? I really want that PCL hoodie to grow on me but I just don't know at this point.
From what I believe is dropping, I'm aiming for the Football top in White, Utility Camp in Black or Camo, Bling Tee in White, and possibly the Croc Backpack. I would only pick up the PCL as trade bait cause I could never pull that shit off... haha
February 21, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
Pierce

Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirmed it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
idk why but I really dig the shirt and shorts but the hoodie does look a tad too feminine .
like someone said before , you would have to be manly as fuck to pull it off.
Im looking foward to at all  of the frail kids trying to resell after the realize they cant rock it.

February 21, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
stanpreme

Will the first online drop have the stuff that drops in store tomorrow as well as the stuff that drops in store next Thursday?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

February 21, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
ibdboi

Will the first online drop have the stuff that drops in store tomorrow as well as the stuff that drops in store next Thursday?
The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third week.
February 21, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
Ye'

The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third.
So every single thing drops again online next Thursday?
February 21, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
drisk34

first week = in store drop one
second week = same stuff that dropped in store is dropping online..no new items will drop in store
third week = new stuff drops both in store and online
and so on and so fourth
February 21, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
ibdboi

The first drop is always the same for first two weeks; one in store and one online, at which point they drop something new on the third.
Dude, people have answered your question a million times over already; YES. Everything that's dropping in-store tomorrow will drop online next Thursday.
Ye'

first week = in store drop one
second week = same stuff that dropped in store is dropping online..no new items will drop in store
third week = new stuff drops both in store and online
and so on and so fourth
thank you!
Pierce

For the last time...The actual store opens TOODAY 
The Online Store doesnt open until NEXT WEEK.

February 21, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
drisk34

Dude, people have answered your question a million times over already; YES. Everything that's dropping in-store tomorrow will drop online next Thursday.
seriously, he just doesnt get it

in other news, cant wait for those PCL shorts cool , those tops are just too much
February 21, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
donadamsky

Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirms it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
you're ignorant as fuck man. Most of the designers you like are probably gay, and there shouldnt be any problem with that. Hell, shawn stussy, basically the godfather of supreme, is even gay. And how conservative your style has little to do with sexuality. Its the 21st century man, get your head outta your ass.

But on a more related note, this drop's looking strong as fuck: rose jerseys, pcl hoodies, utility camps, fishtails, and the tees. It'll be a small cop for me though, just gonna get a bling tee.

edit: maybe a cats tee too, gotta see the colors

February 21, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
veryrareandbased

People telling when release time/drop are. Y'all aint got the real swiftness. 
every OG 'preme cawper know drop time is 11:30AM EST ...And if you want free shipping 12pm EST

Anyways. all I need is that white Rose jersey. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 21, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
BigPO

May the swiftness be with all of the HB Forum fam, and to the non-forum fam may you receive XL in every item. 

February 21, 2013 @ 09:08 AM
BigPO

Was referring to the exit, but fuck it..Youtube fail. ^

February 21, 2013 @ 09:59 AM
dinkleberg

wish they had more longsleeve shirts. some of the clothes are too loud and tacky.
February 21, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
Yung Urameshi

whats the word on the PCL tee

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 21, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
donadamsky

whats the word on the PCL tee
looks like the camo ones are dropping this week, so maybe pcl in a few

February 21, 2013 @ 10:56 AM
donadamsky

london store's about to open, who remembers what time the FB page used to update? between 6 and 7?

February 21, 2013 @ 11:00 AM
ldnstanduptall

Ldn bros let us know what's gd... I'm coming by after work to (hopefully) pick up that mesh crewneck. Word on the tee colourways would be nice too.
February 21, 2013 @ 11:12 AM
domogotsole

I think LND FB updates between 7 and 8.

F/S Hebrew Hats, Jump Rope

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.