[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:00
SUPLA has a bowl...

Why do people make such a big deal about being "swift" on online drops? the past 4 seasons have been extremely simple to grab from. in fact , most items that you get you'll see sit for another 10 mins after.
can someone at SUPLA take a pic of the line ? I'm interested and debating on going down there .

IG: _pierce

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:01
can you tell what tees release brother suave
all t-shirts release first drop
oh, i didn't know that, thanks

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:02
WIll the tees release again online next week?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:03
Arent those pics the shibuya store? the bullet holes on the wall! different drops in Japan too ..
I was thinking it was SupLA till I seen that as well. The arrangement is different as well since the last time I was there... Still think it's SupLA though.
the store in the pic is NY. register in the back left, mirror in between the racks. Not really hard to tell. Plus suave lives in nyc, so...

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:08
SUPLA has a bowl...

Why do people make such a big deal about being "swift" on online drops? the past 4 seasons have been extremely simple to grab from. in fact , most items that you get you'll see sit for another 10 mins after.
can someone at SUPLA take a pic of the line ? I'm interested and debating on going down there .
this hows the line looking? debating heading over in the morning or just going on saturday

Bout it, Bout it

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:08
Who else has been to both American stores? 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:10
Who else has been to both American stores? :8
nope, just NY. never been to LA. trying to go this summer though

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:15
SUPLA has a bowl...

http://tinypic.com/r/2mmbj9z/6

Drove past around 10pm on my way home; line ended right at Diamond.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:16
heading to fairfax on friday. if they drop hopefully the panneled parkas and the contrast collar plaid shirt are still in stock. what you guys think?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Who's headed down to Supla on Saturday for the restocks ?smokeyface
SUPLA has a bowl...

this hows the line looking? debating heading over in the morning or just going on saturday

Supreme LA lineup right now.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:19
What is the stock like on a Saturday restock vs. Thursday?
Last season I went on a Sunday, almost everything was in stock with a quarter of a Thursday line
Backpacks and beanies too?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:20
Does nobody actually camp out? They just set up their chairs to secure their spots and then bounce? 

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:23

Check your PM's
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:25
Who else has been to both American stores? 
meblushing
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:26

سبحان

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:30

Chill with hittin people up for stuff bro, just wait the week like the rest of us for the online drop
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:34
hardtofathom update...
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:36
Check your PM's

Chill with hittin people up for stuff bro, just wait the week like the rest of us for the online drop
Does all of this drop online also?
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:38
hardtofathom update...
I'm seeing the Utility camps now... That's a good sign for tomorrows drop. smokeyface
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:38
i see not as many people out there as last season, its gonna be so funny when they have camped for over a day int he freezing cold and find out after all of them bought what they wanted the store still has all those items in stock which is what happened last time too,

i honestly dont see what the point is of camping out-every drop tommorrow looks like shit
and that bling box logo is ugly as fuck
imo. 
Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:42
Forsure copping black utility camp.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:45

I may be deceived..but that doesn't look all that bad. Like what 25 people out now max? 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:51

Thanks for coming through man , looks like I shouldn't have too much trouble walking in there tomorrow.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 07:58
Yeah, it's not as bad as it was during the F/W season. But that's probably because everyone was on break then...
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:01
Yeah, it's not as bad as it was during the F/W season. But that's probably because everyone was on break then...
just out of curiosity...what are you picking up ? I really want that PCL hoodie to grow on me but I just don't know at this point.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:07
Fish tail n bling tee 4 me today, good luck everyone

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:09
the substitute teacher sat this one out...
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:10
Frank Ocean wearing the PCL print confirms it once & for all.. that shit is for homos.
Feb 21, 2013 @ 08:11
just out of curiosity...what are you picking up ? I really want that PCL hoodie to grow on me but I just don't know at this point.
From what I believe is dropping, I'm aiming for the Football top in White, Utility Camp in Black or Camo, Bling Tee in White, and possibly the Croc Backpack. I would only pick up the PCL as trade bait cause I could never pull that shit off... haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.