Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 20, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
zedsdead

Is visa debit available as a payment online? 
August 20, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Sam-I-Am

Ashtrays used to hold keys, lighters used to light incense, flasks used to hold water

What's next? Stash Box to hide girl scout cookies? Walking around with a Jambox with Taylor Swift playing?
August 20, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
reggendary

So I'm looking at the tees again and notice that the "Flyer" tee has the date 9.8.94 on it...
Does this mean they might not celebrate the 20th anniversary until F/W 2014?
I know on the tee, "World famous Supreme team show" line is from the song, "Supreme Hustle" by Ice Cube, but I looked up the date September 8, 1994 and this is what I found... 

September 8, 1994 "A US Air 737 jetliner crashes during final approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, killing all 132 people on board." 

September 8, 1994 "A USAir Boeing 737 crashes in Hopewell Township, Pennsylvania, near the city of Aliquippa.
plane on back of hooded twill

WTC pin

then this shit

wtf dude
the planes are on the Classic Logo Ventile hats too

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 20, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
thane20

What time everyone waking up Thursday IF your camping at the  Supreme store?

Bang

August 20, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
New York Thing

August 20, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
supmax

5:00 o clock

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 20, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
SHARKlN

LOL at putting in an 8 hr. day for the opportunity to shop
August 20, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
vafins

truer words have never been typed
August 20, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
mataave

Gonna grab some stuff on the EU webstore when it drops. http://www.supremenewyork.eu/ will probably be the URL. It says that the domain has been reserved. Also, what's the quickest way to pay for things on the webstore? I thought PayPal would be faster than putting in your address and that, but people seem to disagree. What's the best way at going about buying shit?
August 20, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
fyuur

Ashtrays used to hold keys, lighters used to light incense, flasks used to hold water

What's next? Stash Box to hide girl scout cookies? Walking around with a Jambox with Taylor Swift playing?
I'm using my stash book for my keys and glasses. I need a home for them so I don't keep losing them every 2 seconds

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 20, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
yode

Gonna grab some stuff on the EU webstore when it drops. http://www.supremenewyork.eu/ will probably be the URL. It says that the domain has been reserved. Also, what's the quickest way to pay for things on the webstore? I thought PayPal would be faster than putting in your address and that, but people seem to disagree. What's the best way at going about buying shit?
no1 knows until thurs bro just go with ur gut

we kno boutcha

August 21, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
New York Thing

resell*
August 21, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
Oli96

Considering getting the taped seams jacket, from past seas so jackets how is the quality on them and his we'll do they withstand heavy rain? Thanks
August 21, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
mataave

no1 knows until thurs bro just go with ur gut
Yeah I suppose. I assume that the website will be similar to the US one though, so some people must have good methods they usually use
August 21, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
xsomax

How to size on hockey jersey? I'm 6'1 155 pounds.
August 21, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
ndrew

if you honestly think this season is good youre lying to yourself

www.headhunterla.com

August 21, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
mataave

How to size on hockey jersey? I'm 6'1 155 pounds.
I'd grab a large, I heard they should fit long. Maybe an XL, idk what size do you usually wear?
August 21, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
Sam-I-Am

I'm using my stash book for my keys and glasses. I need a home for them so I don't keep losing them every 2 seconds
They had those embossed tin cases last season though
August 21, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
gianni

3 or 4
August 21, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
fyuur

Now that I think about it I could easily use the stash book to sneak breakfast into my 8 a.m. class

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 21, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
brightsoles

just did some snooping and supremenewyork.eu is registered to some random web guy that just registers a lot of domains and then tries to sell them to companies for way more. so im guessing it prob wont be the url.

Domainsupremenewyork
Status REGISTERED
Registered
July 2, 2010
Expiry Date 
July 31, 2014
Last update 
August 12, 2012, 1:25 pmRegistrantName Tan, J
Language Dutch
Address (removed), Dordrecht, Netherlands

prob this dude: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/joeritan
August 21, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
Jay Reign

rocky spotted in yellow tartan shirt (good eye caterpillar)

also ferg and rocky have ferg bape tees on

-Caterpillar
Of all the pieces he could have copped early, he went for this ugly ass plaid? Smh..
August 21, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Knuckles

Probably only shit I'm lookin to get this season aside from collabs is the mary tee, blacked out fleece pullover, and a cross hat. 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

August 21, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
mataave

just did some snooping and supremenewyork.eu is registered to some random web guy that just registers a lot of domains and then tries to sell them to companies for way more. so im guessing it prob wont be the url.

Domainsupremenewyork
Status REGISTERED
Registered
July 2, 2010
Expiry Date 
July 31, 2014
Last update 
August 12, 2012, 1:25 pmRegistrantName Tan, J
Language Dutch
Address (removed), Dordrecht, Netherlands

prob this dude: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/joeritan
Idk, Supreme would probably pay that guy. It'd make sense, supremenewyork.com, supremenewyork.jp, supremenewyork.eu
August 21, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
jacobsever

So today I was at the PGA (Professional Golfer's Association) Show in Las Vegas, which is in the same exhibit hall as the Liberty Fair; and I was all dressed up in my golf outfit, wearing a Sly Guild floral 5 panel hat and some dude walked up and said, "Hey, where did you get your hat?" Figuring he was just some golfer I was all like, "It's from some small boutique shop in New Zealand called Sly Guild." 

He ended up saying "I actually make hats for a living. We manufacture things for Supreme, Huf, and some other streetwear brands." So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card. sad

August 21, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Knuckles

So today I was at the PGA (Professional Golfer's Association) Show in Las Vegas, which is in the same exhibit hall as the Liberty Fair; and I was all dressed up in my golf outfit, wearing a Sly Guild floral 5 panel hat and some dude walked up and said, "Hey, where did you get your hat?" Figuring he was just some golfer I was all like, "It's from some small boutique shop in New Zealand called Sly Guild." 

He ended up saying "I actually make hats for a living. We manufacture things for Supreme, Huf, and some other streetwear brands." So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card.
I'm sure you got his name, google him...

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

August 21, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
chads

French Sauvage has been making so many high brow posts since the preview dropped.

It's clothes homie. Enough with all the Jake Woolf essays
dead @ jake woolf essays lol. four pins is such a fucking joke...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 21, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
kbhype

Mini Harvard Pullover, pure heat people will regret passing up on for box logo's in which you can get every f/w
August 21, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
mobbyluii

He ended up saying "I actually make hats for a living. We manufacture things for Supreme, Huf, and some other streetwear brands." So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card.
I know who produces supreme headwear..... 

IG: @mobbyluii

August 21, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
Nonrefutal

Can't decide between mini harvard or just a bogo. I can only buy 1 thing this season. Brokeboi here..

burgundy mini harvard is pure fire tho.. cant go wrong w/ bogos on the other hand

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.