Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 20, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
SUPXL

Supreme x Dexter

Blood splatter all over print tee
might as well throw in breaking bad too
fuck is wrong with you

need bape in xl or xxl

August 20, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
PAPOUCHE

I kind of love how much Supreme is posting on their instagram lately
I thought Supreme didn't have an instagram, or any form of social networking for that matter...Other than an email.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 20, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Vocalities

I thought Supreme didn't have an instagram, or any form of social networking for that matter...Other than an email.
they do now. they're on the website's homepage
August 20, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
falsenaga

these are super dope imo as well.
This year's answer to last supper. Next year we're doing islam.
whats ist this for a picture on it<? can someone explain this
I have little Hindu background, but I'll give it a go..

Judging based off the fact that it's called the "Hanu Pullover", I assumed it depicted the Hindu god Hanuman. You can Wikipedia it, but basically he's a monkey-like deity who's primarily known for his devotion to a higher deity, Rama. After some Googling, I found a picture it was likely based off of (embed below). On Hanuman's left shoulder sits Rama, but I'm not sure about who's on his right shoulder, or it's connection to Supreme.. Perhaps someone else can jump in here?

August 20, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
chief

monkey god? looks more like this dude

•••

August 20, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
PAPOUCHE

That's crazy, how did I not notice that? I remember that used to be people's main argument as to how Preme is one of the few brands "That haven't sold out yet"...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

August 20, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
Mckue

Anyone know the (preferably UK) retail price of troopers? wasn't interested last f/w but might look into the grey urban camo one if it looks good in hand..
Anthos

How much do you guys think the L/S tees are going for ? Like the " Sabbath" or the " Allah -Zeus -Buddah "pieces for example.
sabbath is a cut n sew longsleeve so itll be about 82 and the "Allah-Zeus-Buddah" can be cutn sew or just a regular longsleeve which will go for 38
Looks like it's just printed on a blank. 

Anybody know how it relates to Basquiat though? I can find no mention of it.
someone posted a pic some pages back of it being used on one of his wall paintings

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

Vocalities

That's crazy, how did I not notice that? I remember that used to be people's main argument as to how Preme is one of the few brands "That haven't sold out yet"...
this doesn't necessarily mean they've sold out. but yeah you're right
August 20, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
spamster

Agreed. Dont think that's really selling out. It's simply the progression of marketing. 
August 20, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
supmax

Anyone know the (preferably UK) retail price of troopers? wasn't interested last f/w but might look into the grey urban camo one if it looks good in hand..

i was willing to answer your question but then you had to say urban camo

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 20, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
SB

So I'm looking at the tees again and notice that the "Flyer" tee has the date 9.8.94 on it...
Does this mean they might not celebrate the 20th anniversary until F/W 2014?

COP YOU SOME: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220492#

August 20, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
gil

well theyre not in macys are they.

fag

August 20, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
steff90

79 diamond football tops will drops this thursday, quilted satin bombers also will drop for those who wanted to know
August 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
PAPOUCHE

Agreed. Dont think that's really selling out. It's simply the progression of marketing. 
I don't necessarily think it's selling out either, I actually think it's kinda cool. Just as long as this doesn't lead to the mass production of box logos to be stored at every Zumiez self across the country.

August 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
De Niro

So I'm looking at the tees again and notice that the "Flyer" tee has the date 9.8.94 on it...
I know on the tee, "World famous Supreme team show" line is from the song, "Supreme Hustle" by Ice Cube, but I looked up the date September 8, 1994 and this is what I found... 

September 8, 1994 "A US Air 737 jetliner crashes during final approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, killing all 132 people on board." 

September 8, 1994 "A USAir Boeing 737 crashes in Hopewell Township, Pennsylvania, near the city of Aliquippa.
August 20, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Vocalities

I know on the tee, "World famous Supreme team show" line is from the song, "Supreme Hustle" by Ice Cube, but I looked up the date September 8, 1994 and this is what I found... 

September 8, 1994 "A US Air 737 jetliner crashes during final approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, killing all 132 people on board." 

September 8, 1994 "A USAir Boeing 737 crashes in Hopewell Township, Pennsylvania, near the city of Aliquippa.
plane on back of hooded twill

WTC pin

then this shit

wtf dude
supmax

79 diamond football tops will drops this thursday, quilted satin bombers also will drop for those who wanted to know

*sigh* pics or it didnt happen

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

SB

.... this couldn't just be the day the shop opened?

COP YOU SOME: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220492#

August 20, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
frenchsauvage

the blue characters are the "supreme deities"

white wrists on camo flag patches hoody is a deal breaker for me

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 20, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
thane20

Wtf anyone knows what this shirt symbolizes...I think this is my neighborhood in Brooklyn just tryna make sure...this def look like Crown Heights if so I must cop

Bang

August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
thane20

so wavy IT IS! is  that shirt a must cop for me
Crown Height Riots 

Bang

August 20, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Mckue

i was willing to answer your question but then you had to say urban camo
Best trooper design this season, the grey thorgerson might be a second option if I don't like the urban camo one.. Don't get me wrong though, pretty much all the other urban camo peices are wank, apart from the jacket.. the hoodies were a wrong turn..
August 20, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
spamster

Wtf anyone knows what this shirt symbolizes...I think this is my neighborhood in Brooklyn just tryna make sure...this def look like Crown Heights if so I must cop

Yup
http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/62694/crown-heights-riots-20-years-later-two-figures-in-uprising-say-it-wouldnt-h/
August 20, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
zane-

I'm hyped that you guys don't like the digi football top. easier for me to cop. 

my names zane & i love odd future

August 20, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
kurizuh

Judging based off the fact that it's called the "Hanu Pullover", I assumed it depicted the Hindu god Hanuman. You can Wikipedia it, but basically he's a monkey-like deity who's primarily known for his devotion to a higher deity, Rama. After some Googling, I found a picture it was likely based off of (embed below). On Hanuman's left shoulder sits Rama, but I'm not sure about who's on his right shoulder, or it's connection to Supreme.. Perhaps someone else can jump in here?

the god sitting on his right shoulder is "Krishna"

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

August 20, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
flu

Source? and how much you think the satin bomber will be?

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

August 20, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
lrgjeans

thank you so far.
now, after a little detailed research i feel this piece cool

August 20, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

will the tartan flannel come in other colors besides yellow.
August 20, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
littletiger

will the tartan flannel come in other colors besides yellow.
check the preview it comes in red too.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.