[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:26
French Sauvage has been making so many high brow posts since the preview dropped.

It's clothes homie. Enough with all the Jake Woolf essays
dead @ jake woolf essays lol. four pins is such a fucking joke...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:27
Mini Harvard Pullover, pure heat people will regret passing up on for box logo's in which you can get every f/w
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:32
So today I was at the PGA (Professional Golfer's Association) Show in Las Vegas, which is in the same exhibit hall as the Liberty Fair; and I was all dressed up in my golf outfit, wearing a Sly Guild floral 5 panel hat and some dude walked up and said, "Hey, where did you get your hat?" Figuring he was just some golfer I was all like, "It's from some small boutique shop in New Zealand called Sly Guild." 

He ended up saying "I actually make hats for a living. We manufacture things for Supreme, Huf, and some other streetwear brands." So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card.
I know who produces supreme headwear..... 

IG: @luii.xx

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:32
Can't decide between mini harvard or just a bogo. I can only buy 1 thing this season. Brokeboi here..

burgundy mini harvard is pure fire tho.. cant go wrong w/ bogos on the other hand
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:33
 So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card.

212!!!!!!

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:36
na dawg too much of the same color going on
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:48
Gonna grab some stuff on the EU webstore when it drops. http://www.supremenewyork.eu/ will probably be the URL. It says that the domain has been reserved. Also, what's the quickest way to pay for things on the webstore? I thought PayPal would be faster than putting in your address and that, but people seem to disagree. What's the best way at going about buying shit?
Supreme doesn't accept paypal.
Hunter
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:48
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:49
Mini Harvard Pullover, pure heat people will regret passing up on for box logo's in which you can get every f/w
I really like it too, but is it worth $130-- for a hoodie that just says supreme in tiny letters?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:51
supreme x the pixies

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:52
Too plain. Just says supreme on the hood right? Or is that something else?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:52
Drop info though ?

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:54
dis season is weak af.

only coppin vox dogos
Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:57
So today I was at the PGA (Professional Golfer's Association) Show in Las Vegas, which is in the same exhibit hall as the Liberty Fair; and I was all dressed up in my golf outfit, wearing a Sly Guild floral 5 panel hat and some dude walked up and said, "Hey, where did you get your hat?" Figuring he was just some golfer I was all like, "It's from some small boutique shop in New Zealand called Sly Guild." 

He ended up saying "I actually make hats for a living. We manufacture things for Supreme, Huf, and some other streetwear brands." So we ended up talking about Supreme, golf, business, etc. But I forgot to ask for a business card.
I know who produces supreme headwear..... 
I wasn't trying to say it's a rare thing, or hard to figure out. I just think it was cool that I met him and had a conversation with him.

Aug 21, 2013 @ 00:58
The hoodie been released before not sure what year it was but i remember spotting a navy one on ebay

سبحان

Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:09
wear your black and white striped henley with your black and white mohair cardigan to look like a chessboard
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:11
Gonna grab some stuff on the EU webstore when it drops. http://www.supremenewyork.eu/ will probably be the URL. It says that the domain has been reserved. Also, what's the quickest way to pay for things on the webstore? I thought PayPal would be faster than putting in your address and that, but people seem to disagree. What's the best way at going about buying shit?
Supreme doesn't accept paypal.
they do for the EU store
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:18
How to size on hockey jersey? I'm 6'1 155 pounds.
I'd grab a large, I heard they should fit long. Maybe an XL, idk what size do you usually wear?
Thats pretty slim could you maybe get away with a medium since length and arm length look really long.
Is visa debit available as a payment online? 
No, debit.... But if you have a debit card; I'm pretty sure you can run it as "credit". The only thing is that if you use a debit as a credit, it'll take the money out within a few days vs. debit which is instantly
thanks dude
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User
rocky spotted in yellow tartan shirt (good eye caterpillar)

also ferg and rocky have ferg bape tees on

-Caterpillar
Of all the pieces he could have copped early, he went for this ugly ass plaid? Smh..
The tartan flannel, although not as good as last year's, is one of the best shirts of the season.  Quiet.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:23
Anyone else got their eye on the selvedge ripstop shirt?  I'm happy there aren't any outerwear items I'm itching to get aside from the quilted bomber, has me thinking about that TNF collab 

Also, I don't wear hats, but that football camp cap made me smile.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:25
Caterpillar, basedboy. Not trying to hate, but you aren't Lil B. The third person talk and signature only works for the OG.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:26
Iridescent jacket better than the 3M jacket
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:36
Iridescent jacket better than the 3M jacket
no
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:38
expected price for the football and hockey jerseys?

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/173431/

Hunter
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:42
expected price for the football and hockey jerseys?
Football is 118, no idea on hockey jersey
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:43
Imma go ahead and guess $118 aswell for hockey top
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:46
all of the jersey's are ass

where the azn girls at

Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:48
Can't believe Angelo took out two of the best lookbook pics.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 01:48
I don't wear camps, but I haven't seen anybody talk about these. Which are dope IMO.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.