Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 20, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
takman

check it out, if supreme has instagram/facebook and are heavily promoting it, anything is possible at this point...smalls being introduced, paypal, etc

just like the ending of dexter
That's what I'm saying. Not to sound like a hipster, but they're getting more mainstream and well known every season. Using social networks, and opening up 2 new web stores.
You guys talk like you just got into supreme last year and that it's some big "secret elite" clothing brand. GTFO!! Supreme is all about bank these days (I'm not hating) -- they will do whatever they can to cash in while they can. Getting those mom credit cards. That's the shit I'm talking about!
August 20, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
takman

I wouldn't even wear a box logo right now -- especially anything new. I'll rock an older piece every now and then. It used to mean something -- too many kids and internet dorks have destroyed it
Takman is pretentious and suffering from a midlife crisis.
Call me what you like.. I just don't want to be lumped in with half of y'all.
August 20, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
gianni

Really debating on what time i should be at the NY store.. 
August 20, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
outhere

MAN, trends got a lot of people looking foolish nowadays.

my list:
Pacific Camo Pocket Tee and / or Pullover Jacket
Sup Crewneck
Wool Trench
Supreme/Leatherman Micra
Flask
Bogo Pullover and / or Sweatpants

stay classic.
Lol at you calling people foolish when you're going to look like an idiot wearing that crewneck.
August 20, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Tony Montana

Really debating on what time i should be at the NY store.. 
This isn't twitter, son.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 20, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
PowerCum

bout to cop the flask
i dont drink like that so i'll prolly use it as a water bottle or w/e
August 20, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
takman

quick question.. does anyone else got problems with tees fading after like one wash lol?  dorothy tee + emblem tee both faded as fuck.  was thinking emblem tee got fucked up cause they foiled it wrong or some shit but idk.  never use drier either
Oh course it did. It's just your basic "made in china" t-shirt. Did you think it had some magical eternal power because it had the word "supreme" on it?
August 20, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
oh soul legit

bout to cop the flask
you're a fucking idiot for wanting to carry a couple OZ's of water ....are you going to drink one ounce of water at a time?
August 20, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
scottypiff

quick question.. does anyone else got problems with tees fading after like one wash lol?  dorothy tee + emblem tee both faded as fuck.  was thinking emblem tee got fucked up cause they foiled it wrong or some shit but idk.  never use drier either
Wash in cold water and hang dry, i've never had a problem with graphics fading and I've washed some tees 50+ times
August 20, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
brothersport

my list:
Sup Crewneck
Wool Trench
Supreme/Leatherman Micra
Flask

stay classic.
100%. A lot of people, especially trend followers (majority of this board) have complete ass taste in clothing. They will just wear whatever the internet tells them!

check it out, if supreme has instagram/facebook and are heavily promoting it, anything is possible at this point...smalls being introduced, paypal, etc

That's what I'm saying. Not to sound like a hipster, but they're getting more mainstream and well known every season. Using social networks, and opening up 2 new web stores.
You guys talk like you just got into supreme last year and that it's some big "secret elite" clothing brand. GTFO!! Supreme is all about bank these days (I'm not hating) -- they will do whatever they can to cash in while they can. Getting those mom credit cards. That's the shit I'm talking about!
Aren't you 30 dude? lol grow up, your posts are annoying
August 20, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
PowerCum

bout to cop the flask
you're a fucking idiot for wanting to carry a couple OZ's of water ....are you going to drink one ounce of water at a time?
y you exposing yourself as a broke fakkit lol? 
and who said i was only buying 1? imma get like 5, but i know you aint got money like that so hop off 
August 20, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
spamster

Never had a problem. Dorothy tee, 77 tee, and Cognac tee are in my weekly rotation of gym shirts and get washed once a week since I've had them. None have faded. I even wash them in hot water to get all my gym stank out. 
August 20, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
mittens

August 20, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
MagnaDefender

Wants:
Quilted Satin Bomber
Hockey Top
Baseball Top
Fleece Pullover

Thats my main list. Everything else is whatever I have bread for and catches my eye on drop day. Happy Hunting. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

pixelmover

Lol at you calling people foolish when you're going to look like an idiot wearing that crewneck.
why are you taken offense? it's a general fashion statement not aimed towards anyone specifically.

you really should keep name calling to yourself.

crew necks make good pjs in the long run anyway.
BigPO

This season is like a huge hug from Supreme man lol.

Definitely a step up, all those that think otherwise were hoping for 2012 shit lol.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 20, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
takman

my list:
Sup Crewneck
Wool Trench
Supreme/Leatherman Micra
Flask

stay classic.
100%. A lot of people, especially trend followers (majority of this board) have complete ass taste in clothing. They will just wear whatever the internet tells them!

Looks like I hit a sensitive spot.
August 20, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
mobbyluii

Never had a problem. Dorothy tee, 77 tee, and Cognac tee are in my weekly rotation of gym shirts and get washed once a week since I've had them. None have faded. I even wash them in hot water to get all my gym stank out. 
you would wear supreme to the gym....................

IG: @mobbyluii

August 20, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
Knuckles

I think the Fleece Pullover is dope af tbh

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

August 20, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
aceanonymous

How much do you guys think the L/S tees are going for ? Like the " Sabbath" or the " Allah -Zeus -Buddah "pieces for example.
August 20, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
takman

bout to cop the flask
Can I nominate this for the hypebeast dumbest post of 2013?

Using a flask for water? Are you in grade 7? Seriously, that's the biggest soft-bitch move I've ever heard of. It makes no sense. Are you going to buy a shot glass too? Maybe you and your buddies can do kool-aid shots after school.
August 20, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
brothersport

my list:
Sup Crewneck
Wool Trench
Supreme/Leatherman Micra
Flask

stay classic.

Looks like I hit a sensitive spot.
No you just keep bitching
August 20, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
spamster

you would wear supreme to the gym....................
Its a T shirt homie. Aint nothing but cotton. I'm not treating them like they're made of gold like some on here. Since I have to wear dress clothes for 40 hours a week the gym is one of the few opportunities I get to wear a T. They're meant to be worn and therefore I wear them. 
August 20, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
lloopp

bout to cop the flask
y you exposing yourself as a broke fakkit lol? 
and who said i was only buying 1? imma get like 5, but i know you aint got money like that so hop off 
dead @ the image of powercum walkin aroun in a coat w/ a shitload of pockets takin sips from all his preme flasks and callin any1 who stares at him a brokeboi

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

August 20, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
New York Thing

Its a T shirt homie. Aint nothing but cotton. I'm not treating them like they're made of gold like some on here. Since I have to wear dress clothes for 40 hours a week the gym is one of the few opportunities I get to wear a T. They're meant to be worn and therefore I wear them. 
August 20, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
yode

bout to cop the flask
Can I nominate this for the hypebeast dumbest post of 2013?

Using a flask for water? Are you in grade 7? Seriously, that's the biggest soft-bitch move I've ever heard of. It makes no sense. Are you going to buy a shot glass too? Maybe you and your buddies can do kool-aid shots after school.
yall niggas gettin trolled

we kno boutcha

August 20, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
frenchsauvage

idk why anyone wants the flask, i drink, and most usually need the entire bottle of whatever i choose. maybe back in the wild west days it was necessary, or maybe if you arent a frequent drinker like I am, but if you want to just style at parties, and pull this out, and then refill it, etc you are a lame.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

August 20, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
mman200

Anyone know about the sizing on the Iridescent jacket? I have monkey arms.
New York Thing

is it even necessary to tell us your attire to gym? or even your personal activities outside of these clothes,continuing on to a small detail on how you go about your washing procedure, "gym stank" (only bafoons use ignorant terms like this) 

what gym do you work out at in supreme? surely not wooden.

im also confused by the excessive errors in your sentences, you may have to provide proof you are a bruin, because you are repping my alma mater, and making yourself look like a complete jackass
Based on the fact that you had no response to his statement, you must be mad. 
lloopp

is it even necessary to tell us your attire to gym? or even your personal activities outside of these clothes,continuing on to a small detail on how you go about your washing procedure, "gym stank" (only bafoons use ignorant terms like this) 

what gym do you work out at in supreme? surely not wooden.

im also confused by the excessive errors in your sentences, you may have to provide proof you are a bruin, because you are repping my alma mater, and making yourself look like a complete jackass
lol u spelled buffoon wrong, psuedo-intellectual ass nigga, fuck outta here

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.