[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:47

Might just be me, but this is smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface... but depending on price I might have to pass it up. We'll see.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:51
Price check on Jesus piece?
i say like 75 -125

fat boy need a 10 piece

Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:52
Anyone know the curfew for supreme LA? Heard there was a change in what was allowed.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:55
DAMN SON, HOCKEY JERSEY LOOKIN RIPE. lmao church, finna mob in dem streets with dat hockey jersey. really fuck with that black. a nigga finna cwap with that swiftness jafeel?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
Sorry if this has been asked but what would be an estimate on the price for the Champion zip up jacket?

I was just going for the iridescent but i dont like it that much to pay 250+, and there's so many other nice items. I think i'll get either the eye of ra camp or the olive one listed as pacific camo, box logo or harvard hoodie, and the champion jacket depending on price/when it drops. Maybe a beanie too
Going off the champion parka pricing from FW12 ima say 180
Thanks, if it's close to that price I should be able to get everything I want smokeyface
Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:57
Since the first in store drop is this Thursday.... Would whatever makes it in stores, drop Online on the 29th? Or would the selection differ?
It's the same
Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:57
Anyone else notice they did the colors of both super bowl teams and then the referee colors are separating them?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Aug 21, 2013 @ 05:59
Anyone else notice they did the colors of both super bowl teams and then the referee colors are separating them?

shiit, good eye, damn thats cool i didnt even notice that, Supreme has the nicest little background stories and shit

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:02

I feel like its Red and Olive on some Freddy Kruger type shit
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:03
Everytime I look at the Harvard pullover I admire it even more, all the colors just look dope tbh, cant decide between black or burgundy 
cop burgundy. Looks better than black imo.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:04

I feel like its Red and Olive on some Freddy Kruger type shit
bang on observation my friend smokeyface

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:05

Hoping not to see fits with these two pieces... 
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:06

tongueface eww wtf's up with those camps i thought supreme wasn't allowed to be ugly

Team #1059

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:12

eww wtf's up with those camps i thought supreme wasn't allowed to be ugly
Lol where did you read that?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:12
Gonna cawp all the color way for the sup crewnecks for me and mah homies we goin be walking box logo m&ms for halloween
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:18
does the headband goes with the supreme on the sides or on the forehead?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:23

Bruh you on some god type shit like damn I remember one day I was talking to a title girl and she told me she wanted to fuck and I was like nah dog you 12 but the girl to me she was 40 like she was on some Andy milonokis type shit so I let the bitch have the dick nah sayin and like I came and sit then I was like you wanna get some food and the bitch got some dip n dots, it was so romantic and the only thing I remember her saying was how sad she got when she ate dip n dots cause like her cousin ate them or something but I meAn I felt where she was coming from. And damn like 99 cents for a McDouble is a good ass deal cause its kind two fake cow parties for a dollar
What in the fuck are you talking about?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:24

Bruh you on some god type shit like damn I remember one day I was talking to a title girl and she told me she wanted to fuck and I was like nah dog you 12 but the girl to me she was 40 like she was on some Andy milonokis type shit so I let the bitch have the dick nah sayin and like I came and sit then I was like you wanna get some food and the bitch got some dip n dots, it was so romantic and the only thing I remember her saying was how sad she got when she ate dip n dots cause like her cousin ate them or something but I meAn I felt where she was coming from. And damn like 99 cents for a McDouble is a good ass deal cause its kind two fake cow parties for a dollar
wut

Team #1059

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:24

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:25
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:26
On the side, only says supreme on one side tho.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:28
You sleep if you don't cop that black Sup camp, downvote me but it's the closest thing to....

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:35

its not the same headband

you are not seeing the same dollar signs

-Caterpillar

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:36
@Based Boy can you please stop putting "-Caterpillar" at the end of every post?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:38
-Caterpillar

-Caterpillar

-Caterpillar

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:38

its not the same headband

you are not seeing the same dollar signs

-Caterpillar

'13

'09

both the same design, rocky just wearing it so the logo at the front.
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:41

shiit, good eye, damn thats cool i didnt even notice that, Supreme has the nicest little background stories and shit
how much we thinkin  these'll cost...... 80?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 06:41

is your avi rocking a white tee shirt with a fucking red box logo sticker on it?
Aug 21, 2013 @ 07:01
Is your avi rocking a white tee shirt with a red box logo sticker on it?
thats actually exactly what it is yes

Team #1059

Aug 21, 2013 @ 07:02
I pray they don't make that leather crusher $88 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0