FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 21, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
jeasy3d

No crosses camp, utility joints out there tho. Crosses camps is too early & no baseball
Bling logo hoodie or crosses shorts? Thanks Suave good looking out
 I doubt if they drop the Bling logo hoodie off the first drop. I think the tee is dropping though 
February 21, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
JayEffKay

No crosses camp, utility joints out there tho. Crosses camps is too early & no baseball
Hoodies are in the far back by the boards, can't make out anything but the obvious floral. Crosses shorts are a no go
February 21, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
BigPO

Search user kanyeezy22 on IG and go crazy for PCL and bling stickers. (I could care less but just saying)
At last...

we see someone who proudly wears the Orange Croc' Wallabees..

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

donadamsky

Search user kanyeezy22 on IG and go crazy for PCL and bling stickers. (I could care less but just saying)
nice find dawg

plan on copping bling and pcl tee's so i should be getting these lol

citizen

how bad is NY right now?
February 21, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
jeasy3d

I usually don go on Thursday  of the first drop, but you think ill be good to pick up some tees in good colors if I got to Supla around 9?
My dude, people are already out camping. Either you're going to wait, or you're not gonna get what you want.
Obviously gonna have to wait haha, but hopefully won't be too bad. I heard there's only like 8people on fairfax right now.

Edit: actually it's almost to diamond.
yo cuhz diamond is do-able its only like 3-4 stores down... 

now if it were by the bus stop almost towrds the hundreds...then worry lol

shit ima be there tomorrow at 12pm ill be back there ur good i suppose
Yeah I just really care about the tees lol. And yeah to diamond isn't that bad. I know for blogos it was to the hundreds around midnight. I just hope I can get my Dorothy, bling, and GT tees, but good luck to you bro.
those are the tees I want too. that Dorothy joint is so mean. Man I think the white one will be the best. I wonder how that black one will look. 
February 21, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
dmnd97

When they do the restocks is their usually a line
February 21, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
slytendencies

Hoodies are in the far back by the boards, can't make out anything but the obvious floral. Crosses shorts are a no go
Fuck alright I'm debating even going to the first drop now...Thanks tho.
February 21, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
bsm1017

totally random, but i saw a few pages back that Tony said somethin about there was a forum on how to act in the preme store or something?? haha i wanna see that, seems funny as shit
No, you want to read it so you dont come off as a bitchmade fuckboy mark on your first supreme drop.
you fuckin twat i live in the midwest and ive been doin the online store for a couple years

Él Duderîno

February 21, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
vis

how long do you guys think the bling towels are gonna last?
xafriaf

I usually don go on Thursday  of the first drop, but you think ill be good to pick up some tees in good colors if I got to Supla around 9?
My dude, people are already out camping. Either you're going to wait, or you're not gonna get what you want.
Obviously gonna have to wait haha, but hopefully won't be too bad. I heard there's only like 8people on fairfax right now.

Edit: actually it's almost to diamond.
yo cuhz diamond is do-able its only like 3-4 stores down... 

now if it were by the bus stop almost towrds the hundreds...then worry lol

shit ima be there tomorrow at 12pm ill be back there ur good i suppose
Yeah I just really care about the tees lol. And yeah to diamond isn't that bad. I know for blogos it was to the hundreds around midnight. I just hope I can get my Dorothy, bling, and GT tees, but good luck to you bro.
those are the tees I want too. that Dorothy joint is so mean. Man I think the white one will be the best. I wonder how that black one will look. 
Yeah Dorothy tee is awesome. Hey but if they don't have good colors left we can always go on Saturday.
Ye'

Someone pick me up something from LA! I will pay you $$$
February 21, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
xafriaf

nice find dawg

plan on copping bling and pcl tee's so i should be getting these lol
Haha yeah I thought everyone'd like those. The PCL sticker actually looks pretty cool
February 21, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
jeasy3d

I would say long, but Im noticing alot of people rocking towels now. But to be real it depends on the drop. If heat dropping at the same time, you should be good, but if trash drops with the towels, them joints might fly. 
February 21, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
jeasy3d

totally random, but i saw a few pages back that Tony said somethin about there was a forum on how to act in the preme store or something?? haha i wanna see that, seems funny as shit
No, you want to read it so you dont come off as a bitchmade fuckboy mark on your first supreme drop.
you fuckin twat i live in the midwest and ive been doin the online store for a couple years
ha team midwest in this bitch
February 21, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
bsm1017

lol word bruh, fuckin Iowa in this bitch...one of few Supremeheads, let alone know what Supreme is ha

Él Duderîno

February 21, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

We gotta wana be a$ap
Dat lack of swivness wnt make it
We out here repping bling errrythingcool
February 21, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
Mr_Chukes

Only two things I want. Either color. Can't decide which one would do me better. 

February 21, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
xafriaf

Yo suave can you make out any silver box bling tees?
February 21, 2013 @ 06:02 AM

they dont restock every single item on saturdays people
They dont really re-stock much at all.  Definitely learned that the hard way last s/s
February 21, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
jeasy3d

lol word bruh, fuckin Iowa in this bitch...one of few Supremeheads, let alone know what Supreme is ha
thats dope. from Cleveland brozay
February 21, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
antwaan

Someone pick me up something from LA! I will pay you $$$
@jetsdoit what do you want. 
February 21, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
jeasy3d

Only two things I want. Either color. Can't decide which one would do me better. 

both are dope but I got to go with the black red and blue one. 
February 21, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

sleeve width on these look real small for some reason.
My buff arms wont fit in emcool
February 21, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
BasedBlong

fucking minneapolis in this bitch. #midwestweouthere

Fuck yall

February 21, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
mrteebonilla

cool did you go to the Trinidad concert tonight?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 21, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
BasedBlong

not long. they sold out REAL quick last s/s

Fuck yall

February 21, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
mrteebonilla

not long. they sold out REAL quick last s/s
there were some restocks thoough (referring to USA towel btw)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 21, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
BasedBlong

Fishtail parkas, fuck hats, utility jackets. 
That Fishtail parka.. best piece of the season imo fireeee
i see jerseys... yeeeeees

Fuck yall

February 21, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
bsm1017

Midwest reppin cool

Él Duderîno

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.