[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:46
Dang. Lets have a UCLA meetup. Maybe next week, since I have a midterm tomorrow.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:48
The amount of Supreme popping up on ebay right now..

Good time to be lowballin sellers smokeyface smokeyface
Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:48
I like the black too but am trying to wean myself off black bags. Got black checkered backpack from 11 and black bag from F/W 12 so maybe time for a change. Not feeling those other colors too much though. White looks like some Famous Stars and Straps bro shit.  Need to see them in person on Thursday before I can decide. 
spam you at ucla? where you at? im having some Lamonicas pizza down the street UCLA FTW.
Lamonica's at 9:40AM? Damn B. Shit is good though.

My office is in CHS on Le Conte and Westwood. Just enjoying my last 36 days of vacation before classes start again. You starting up again in fall or you done?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:49
Flag box logo stickers.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:51
Dang. Lets have a UCLA meetup. Maybe next week, since I have a midterm tomorrow.
You going down for drop on Thursday?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:53
800 degreez, rieber vista, diddy riese

smokeyface fwm

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Aug 20, 2013 @ 16:55
800 degreez, rieber vista, diddy riese

fwm
Real talk. 800 dgz
Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:02
list your favorite jacket, shirt, tee, camp, jersey, etc of this season. go. 
Jacket: iridescent
Shirt: undecided
Tee: Easter island L/S
Camp: don't wear them
Jersey: hockey top
hoodie: Champion pullover 
Have you all seen the comments on facebook though.
"Toby Pollitt Oh my damn the parkas, my mums wallet = empty"

Fakku boy.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Wondering what price will be on champion jacket... Anybody remember when champion stuff dropped last winter?

edit: im thinking $240 ish
Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:04
168 i believe?

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:05

these are super dope imo as well.
hell ya

Can't wait for the: Urban Camo Bucket + Urban Camo Blogo + Urban Camo Sweatpants + Urban Camo Foamposite fit   
really hope someone does this

but overall this season is solid, a lot of good outerwear (which is what this season is for)

i will be doubling/tripling up on 90% of the accessories (including the decks) and will be getting 3-4 hoodie as well as champion jacket/hoodies...

camp caps are making a good return
when did they went out? jc Penney is putting out camp caps

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:07
@jjapplesauce the champion stuff came out a week before or a week after the box logos im not too sure
will hockey jersey comes this thursday?

instagram @artsu10

This year's answer to last supper. Next year we're doing islam.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:09
noob question from a german guy but can anybody tell me whether the shirts and the hoodies come in small or are they only available m - xl?

please don't ether me.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:11
Do you guys reckon the Half Zip pullover will sit? Praying it doesn't drop for a month or something. Brokeboilife. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:12
Today I saw the first person from my school/town besides my friends and I wearing Supreme.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:15
noob question from a german guy but can anybody tell me whether the shirts and the hoodies come in small or are they only available m - xl?

please don't ether me.
Usually only Japan gets the small sizes, no one knows what the EU store will have yet, but I doubt it will have smalls.
Originally posted by Inactive User

This year's answer to last supper. Next year we're doing islam.
whats ist this for a picture on it<? can someone explain this

Do you guys reckon the Half Zip pullover will sit? Praying it doesn't drop for a month or something. Brokeboilife. 
It'll sell out right away because it's a hoodie that has a box logo.
Resellers will regret it and you'll be able to cop around retail.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:19

please don't ether me.
Usually only Japan gets the small sizes, no one knows what the EU store will have yet, but I doubt it will have smalls.
dont think so, i think japans are regular smaller than europeans and americans

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:23
check it out, if supreme has instagram/facebook and are heavily promoting it, anything is possible at this point...smalls being introduced, paypal, etc

just like the ending of dexter

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:26
Fuck it. I'm 5 8 pretty slim and usually go with small, especially in shirts and hoodies.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:32
Fuck it. I'm 5 8 pretty slim and usually go with small, especially in shirts and hoodies.

you will get away with a medium

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:36

yeah should be no problem or you were skinni shit

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:38
black checkered backpackspam you at ucla? where you at? im having some Lamonicas pizza down the street UCLA FTW.
Lamonica's at 9:40AM? Damn B. Shit is good though.

My office is in CHS on Le Conte and Westwood. Just enjoying my last 36 days of vacation before classes start again. You starting up again in fall or you done?
Say what i was over there at CHS today at Occupational Health getting my vaccines for work. Im across the street from you at RR Hospital. I work here done with school. UCLA meet ftw.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:41
yeah should be no problem or you were skinni shit
Na, I wear my shit regular. But I'm pretty slim, that's the reason.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:47
i feel as if the joan of arc tee was supposed to release last year along side with the red riding hood design, and they had aload of joan of arc tee's laying around so they released it this season

inb4supremereleasejoanofarchoodie

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 20, 2013 @ 17:51
how much we expectin the champion colab hoodie to be?? im thinkin round 120-150
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.