FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 21, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
Pierce

@suave utility camps ?

IG: _pierce

February 21, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
swiftbrvh

Fishtail parkas, fuck hats, utility jackets. 
That Fishtail parka.. best piece of the season imo fireeee

I got that swiftness pot

February 21, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
xafriaf

I usually don go on Thursday  of the first drop, but you think ill be good to pick up some tees in good colors if I got to Supla around 9???
February 21, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
WatchOutForSelener

i didnt kno the fishtails were releasing tomorrow

February 21, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
jeasy3d

everyone is asking about autofill.....try it and let us know how it works. btw there's no drop tomorrow online, only in-store.. Yall will have to wait a week to witness the swiftness(no pun)
the swiftness comes naturally to a selected few, while the others will die of thirst.  Natural selection
WORD!!!!!!
February 21, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
JayEffKay

Holding the supreme thread down one post at a time. 

@suave utility camps ?
Yup
February 21, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
dirtyxrabbit

are PCL buckets droppin tomorrow? fishtails?

ima call out of work tomorrow fuck that 
February 21, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
Stackies

I usually don go on Thursday  of the first drop, but you think ill be good to pick up some tees in good colors if I got to Supla around 9?
My dude, people are already out camping. Either you're going to wait, or you're not gonna get what you want.
February 21, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
BigPO

Yo @Suave any jerseys? Hold it down yo

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

February 21, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
swiftbrvh

are PCL buckets droppin tomorrow? fishtails?

ima call out of work tomorrow fuck that 
Fishtail is conrfirmed.

I got that swiftness pot

February 21, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
xafriaf

I usually don go on Thursday  of the first drop, but you think ill be good to pick up some tees in good colors if I got to Supla around 9?
My dude, people are already out camping. Either you're going to wait, or you're not gonna get what you want.
Obviously gonna have to wait haha, but hopefully won't be too bad. I heard there's only like 8people on fairfax right now.

Edit: actually it's almost to diamond.
jeasy3d

I just want those tees on this drop. The fishtail joint reminds me of the champion coach jackets. Its a dope piece dont get me wrong but I will pass. But that thirst everybody have for that PCL hoodie.....but was fronting on it earlier this month lol. 
donadamsky

http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/hats/guatemala-camp-cap

How do you guys feel on the black one?
i might get the red one, i like the brims and the red seems to go best with it

February 21, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
christopher.

my autofill game is on point since the end of the last s/s. That one-click swift cwap cool
But i think Supreme upped their inventory since last season, so i don't think it'll be a necessity as it was back in s/s12
February 21, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
Stackies

Any shorts Suave?
February 21, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
swiftbrvh

coolI just want those tees on this drop. The fishtail joint reminds me of the champion coach jackets. Its a dope piece dont get me wrong but I will pass. But that thirst everybody have for that PCL hoodie.....but was fronting on it earlier this month lol. 
To be real I was fronting too. But after seeing fit pics, I'm going to pull the trigger, and If I dont feel it, that resale cool

I got that swiftness pot

February 21, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
JayEffKay

Any shorts Suave?
Not that i can tell brethren

let me peep
February 21, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
donadamsky

im having my debit card number ready to be copy pasted into the site on thurz morning to swoop it im finna dream about the pcl hoodie tonight
dat copy & paste life might not make it
copy paste life got me 36 tee hahah..hopefully it comes through again..an about tnf collab..good call my b,contemplating buying nothing to jump on whatever they do with them
black 3 6 was first to sell out, dont remember how fast, but it wasnt anything crazy like under 2 mins. PCL will sell out as fast as box logo hoodies did (black & camo), if not faster since there's just the one color

February 21, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
slytendencies

For real though, Suave do you see the BBall warm up? Or crosses camp?
February 21, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
bsm1017

totally random, but i saw a few pages back that Tony said somethin about there was a forum on how to act in the preme store or something?? haha i wanna see that, seems funny as shit

Él Duderîno

February 21, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
jeasy3d

I just want those tees on this drop. The fishtail joint reminds me of the champion coach jackets. Its a dope piece dont get me wrong but I will pass. But that thirst everybody have for that PCL hoodie.....but was fronting on it earlier this month lol. 
To be real I was fronting too. But after seeing fit pics, I'm going to pull the trigger, and If I dont feel it, that resale
Yeah I'm thinking about doing the same
February 21, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
dirtyxrabbit

Obviously gonna have to wait haha, but hopefully won't be too bad. I heard there's only like 8people on fairfax right now.

yo cuhz diamond is do-able its only like 3-4 stores down... 

now if it were by the bus stop almost towrds the hundreds...then worry lol

shit ima be there tomorrow at 12pm ill be back there ur good i suppose
February 21, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
JayEffKay

No crosses camp, utility joints out there tho. Crosses camps is too early & no baseball
February 21, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
xafriaf

Search user kanyeezy22 on IG and go crazy for PCL and bling stickers. (I could care less but just saying)
February 21, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
Chief Keef

February 21, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
morph_

I keep going back to look at that leopard camp...
All the CWs are so fucking loud.
Tan croc strap camp (selling my d&d)
Kennedy shirt
Contrast collar flannel
Enamel 5 panel is piff
Knowledge reigns tee
and finally sweatshort fam we in dis cool
Probably a cdg pullover too but I haven't seen that shit yet. SS 13 that's a wrap.
slytendencies

No crosses camp, utility joints out there tho. Crosses camps is too early & no baseball
Bling logo hoodie or crosses shorts? Thanks Suave good looking out
jeasy3d

im having my debit card number ready to be copy pasted into the site on thurz morning to swoop it im finna dream about the pcl hoodie tonight
dat copy & paste life might not make it
copy paste life got me 36 tee hahah..hopefully it comes through again..an about tnf collab..good call my b,contemplating buying nothing to jump on whatever they do with them
black 3 6 was first to sell out, dont remember how fast, but it wasnt anything crazy like under 2 mins. PCL will sell out as fast as box logo hoodies did (black & camo), if not faster since there's just the one color
Yeah that 3-6 mafia set for a few minutes. You cant forget what dropped in the first week. The tree field jacket, last supper hoodie, red riding hood tee etc.  The first week had heat. trust me alot of people got that 3-6 as a 2nd place prize
February 21, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
Stackies

Looks like the metal box is in the glass, obviously big striped beanies
February 21, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
xafriaf

yo cuhz diamond is do-able its only like 3-4 stores down... 

now if it were by the bus stop almost towrds the hundreds...then worry lol

shit ima be there tomorrow at 12pm ill be back there ur good i suppose
Yeah I just really care about the tees lol. And yeah to diamond isn't that bad. I know for blogos it was to the hundreds around midnight. I just hope I can get my Dorothy, bling, and GT tees, but good luck to you bro.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.