[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 20, 2013 @ 00:12:02
I'll get downvoted and hated on by a bunch of people but whatever. when is the first online drop? this thursday or next thursday?
Look at the date, now back at the website, then back to the forum, and think about what you've just posted. Just joking though its next Thursday the 28th.
February 20, 2013 @ 00:12:44
I'll get downvoted and hated on by a bunch of people but whatever. when is the first online drop? this thursday or next thursday?
Next thursday. The drop is in stores this thursday. 
is that an honest answer or just a sarcastic answer? If honest I appreciate it

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

February 20, 2013 @ 00:14:34
Look at the date, now back at the website, then back to the forum, and think about what you've just posted. Just joking though its next Thursday the 28th.
thanks

February 20, 2013 @ 00:14:52
Quick question. Does Supreme charge you tax in store if you're reselling to someone in a state that doesn't charge tax on clothes?
omg who is this herb mcgruff?
February 20, 2013 @ 00:16:03
February 20, 2013 @ 00:16:08
Quick question, the drop this week won't be putting up online next week ? I'm confused.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 20, 2013 @ 00:16:56
Next thursday. The drop is in stores this thursday. 
Does that mean there's a possibility for the online drop next thursday to have some items sold out already?
no

February 20, 2013 @ 00:16:58
Quick question, the drop this week won't be putting up online next week ? I'm confused.

can you not read? in store this week online the next

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

February 20, 2013 @ 00:19:20
How the fuck what has been laid out plain as day could confuse anyone confuses the fuck out of me

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

February 20, 2013 @ 00:25:32
Quick question. Does Supreme charge you tax in store if you're reselling to someone in a state that doesn't charge tax on clothes?
you dont talk about sharkin like that

February 20, 2013 @ 00:26:31
thanks
No problem man.
February 20, 2013 @ 00:27:38

deadass...respect your elders

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

February 20, 2013 @ 00:27:42
Supreme releasing a Rolex?
look at their Facebook for video.

February 20, 2013 @ 00:29:11
The things I see on Instagram... 

February 20, 2013 @ 00:30:17
THE QUESTION TO SOLVE ALL QUESTIONS
Are the online stock and the in-store stock the same thing?
Yeah but only every other Thursday.
February 20, 2013 @ 00:30:23
YES got damn

February 20, 2013 @ 00:30:57

deadass...respect your elders

We got some REAL desperate boi bois over here guys, they love each other..
Watch out they be on HB 24/7 and get no girls, only preme smokeyface
February 20, 2013 @ 00:31:05
The things I see on Instagram... 

Adam "supreme" steinkerchner smokeyface
February 20, 2013 @ 00:33:10

Not a piece I really care for but thought others would maybe like to see.  
February 20, 2013 @ 00:33:31
yall hate but he's got like 600 dollar worth of supreme supply co. plus some yeezy's in that pic

February 20, 2013 @ 00:34:55

looking good B)
and dat brick smokeyface

February 20, 2013 @ 00:34:55
Misfits collab necklace? Almost looks like the misfits face logo.
February 20, 2013 @ 00:35:25
So if an item sells out in-store, the item will be marked as "SOLD OUT" on the online shop?
no...

February 20, 2013 @ 00:39:55
Answers common questions:
- Online Drops at 11am EST
- Whatever drops instore will drop online 
- Japan has different releases so whatever drops there isnt the same here or in LDN
- Nobody knows whats coming out till the morning of or the night before, everything else is speculation.
- Restocks instore on saturdays
- restocks online at random times

DOESNT COVER MEASUREMENTS OR WASHING TIPS

February 20, 2013 @ 00:40:45
So if an item sells out in-store, the item will be marked as "SOLD OUT" on the online shop?
in store and online have different stocks.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x