[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 20, 2013 @ 01:58
Wow just got home from work and looked at the preview, so much fire. This thread went insane today though, too much to read through.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 01:59
if i get to Sup Ny by 7:30 am on drop day, what time will i most likely get into the store
My guess is around 2
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:00
if i get to Sup Ny by 7:30 am on drop day, what time will i most likely get into the store
My guess is around 2
Lmao.
If he gets there at 7:30, he'll be lucky to even get in by closing time.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:08
How bout them camps tho.. yeaup I rock all types of hats..feelin that velvet camo amongst others...two tone rubber logo is fresh too

2Ps

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:09
Can't decide between the black bogo or heather bogo. Also can't decide what colorway I want out of these
this is starting growing on me 

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:10
See yall at 5AM at SupNY
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:14
hopefully better stickers this season
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:14
Wool Trench and Flask, lets get it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:15
the franklin pullover and red camo looks something str8 outta jesse pinkman's closet

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:16
My List:
Navy Paisley Bucket
Black Mini Harvard Pullover
Grey Bogo Pullover
Black Zippo
Stash Book
Virgin Mary Keychain
WTC Pin
Shaolin Tee
Easter Island L/S
Bruce Lee Deck
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:17
+ paradise and gonz beanie
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:22
Hey everybody, sorry for my newbie questions because I have never shopped supreme or any brand name for that matter and am just starting to get into it. If a person doesn't live any of the Supreme Stores, how would one cop anything of the new collection? Also, what would the prices range on the Supreme stuff, crewnecks specifically? Thanks again guys.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:22
hopefully better stickers this season
Flags box logo stickers smokeyface
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:23

Whats up with this though? Who is this marketed towards? People with golden shower fetishes? 

EDIT: I'm aware its a Mark Gonzalez quote and I have mad respect for gonz but, really who would walk around with this quote on your back?

212!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:25
Hey everybody, sorry for my newbie questions because I have never shopped supreme or any brand name for that matter and am just starting to get into it. If a person doesn't live any of the Supreme Stores, how would one cop anything of the new collection? Also, what would the prices range on the Supreme stuff, crewnecks specifically? Thanks again guys.
http://www.reddit.com/r/supremeclothing/comments/u3nqh/a_some_what_complete_guide_to_buying_supreme_for/

212!!!!!!

FUCK IM GETTING BACK INTO THE HABIT OF GOING ON HYPEBEAST EVERY COUPLE HOURS TO SEE WHAT YOU FAGS HAVE TO SAY

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

On their website check at 8:00 PST every thursday supremenewyork.com. And their crewnecks are usually a little over $100. Hoodies from around $148-$168. And T-shirts from $32-$40. Also add $10 shipping if you're buying from their online store.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:26
Dat Basquiat
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:27
the franklin pullover and red camo looks something str8 outta jesse pinkman's closet
hahah
am i the only one who likes the franklin pullover
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:27
^ U are so nice
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:28
Send an email containing the items you would like to purchase to Tyler and he'll forward it through to Earl, shipping is usually $10 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:29
Can't decide between the black bogo or heather bogo. Also can't decide what colorway I want out of these
this is starting growing on me 
ya me too, at first i didn't like it at all, but i think i decided to go for the tan one instead of that hooded plaid/denim shirt

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:30
If you don't know what time to show up to the NY store come about 12:00pm after they open. The line should start to be clear and there is usually a good amount of items in the store on opening day so you will most likely get what you want.
i dont think anyone is THAT fucking stupid, but thanks for being an asshole man

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:31
the hounds tooth Dot green/purple cw is fire
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:34

we all know cassius clay is muhammad ali right?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:37
does anyone know if the hockey top will fit big or tts by lookin at it??
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:38
does anyone know if the hockey top will fit big or tts by lookin at it??
it's gonna fit long. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:40
items for me (that im feelin at the moment)
fleece pulover navy red
hockey top black
baseball shirt( denim or black not sure yet)
box logo hoodie
champion pullover
crock strap black
acouple beanies 
stash book smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:41

Paisley Work Pants and Tailor Them Into Shorts
Aug 20, 2013 @ 02:50
-hockey top
-franklin pullover (give it a chance)
-virgin mary tee
-champion pullover

wake me up in February 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.