[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:53
im actually thinking about going for the teal/yellow cw for the hockey top,it has the most personality the others just look uninspired 
Can't decide between teal and black.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:54
yo tha sheepskin coat lookin like some macklemore video shoot shit. 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:55
im actually thinking about going for the teal/yellow cw for the hockey top,it has the most personality the others just look uninspired 

the black tho

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:57
also this may take the cake for the worst thing supreme has ever relased

Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:58

I love this hoodie in all colorways but I'm going for black.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 23:58
also this may take the cake for the worst thing supreme has ever relased

these look significantly taller than the other crushers supreme released, on that abe lincoln shit

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:01

this in black smokeyface
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:01

I love this hoodie in all colorways but I'm going for black.
I'm going for either carolina blue or burgundy
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:02
dutty streetwear is taking preorders for everything in this season, and according to them they say that box logo tee's will not be released this season

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:04
TTS

I've layered 3 supreme pieces all size Large comfortably
Was it your black roses on top of your corduroy tnf on top of your bogo?

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:04
no one is getting shit for xmas
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:05
I'm betting if you want any hat this season, it's gonna be an easy cop.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:06
Black Small Box Half Zip
Pullover
Tan Hooded Twill shirt
Anomoly tee
Tan Scarf
Grey Basic Beanie
Olive L/S tee
Leathermans and Stashbook and Jawbone are
all cool but I'll probably only grab one
Black Sup camp
Burgandy Paisley Champion hoodie

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:14
no one wants the shane mcgowan tee then smokeyface
mark my words the sup crewneck will sell out

depending on prices i think this is what i want, if i end up feeling okay spending more ill grab that flannel bomber and the joan of arc tee, might get the mini harvard too, and ill probably try to get the Virgin Mary tee to sell

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:21
they should've made a forest green colorway and a tan colorway for the cord croc strap camp, i'm not feeling any of the colorways they put out

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:25
they should've made a forest green colorway and a tan colorway for the cord croc strap camp, i'm not feeling any of the colorways they put out
ya tan wouldve been the best, but the maroon is alright, and you cant go wrong with the black

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:28
edit: late tongueface

Fairfax fam, where we at
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:28
ya tan wouldve been the best, but the maroon is alright, and you cant go wrong with the black
i already have a few black camps, i don't need another one... i would like the maroon if it was more red and less purple

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:30
All the jerseys look dope, the Baseball "jersey" looks kinda cheap though and they call it a baseball shirt instead of jersey
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:36
i think it's safe to say the niggas who like minimal branding will get what they want

and all the herbs be distracted by stuff like this:

like cmon... 
Hope this drops the day I want something cause all hypebeast fuckbois are gonna be concentrated on copping this, the reason is obvious....
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:42
That piss face zip up is on some subtle shit blinkyeyes

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:45
i have a feeling the wool trench will be slept on...
it's one of the nicest pieces of the season imo

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:49
ight so im in New Jersey, like on the shore, im thinking about taking the train into the city real early in the morning for the drop, what time should i get to SupNy for the drop and how long do you think it would take me to get to Lafayette from Penn Station, i haven't been down there in a while

Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:49
Can't decide between teal and black.
At first I was thinking black because it goes with everything,but the teal/yellow is the kinda top that single handedly defines a fit if done right 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:51
do you guys think the hockey top will fit big or tts?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:52
i think it's safe to say the niggas who like minimal branding will get what they want

and all the herbs be distracted by stuff like this:

like cmon... 
Hope this drops the day I want something cause all hypebeast fuckbois are gonna be concentrated on copping this, the reason is obvious....
Surprised they didn't make another one with "reme" on it. Just imagine 2 fuccbois combined to make one huge box logo.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 00:53
ight so im in New Jersey, like on the shore, im thinking about taking the train into the city real early in the morning for the drop, what time should i get to SupNy for the drop and how long do you think it would take me to get to Lafayette from Penn Station, i haven't been down there in a while
googlemaps bruh...

we kno boutcha

Aug 20, 2013 @ 01:00
Is the Cassius Clay piece a collab?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.