[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 09, 2013 @ 05:35:07 AM
cuz im the only person in this forum who probably appreciates it for wat it is
do tell...
July 09, 2013 @ 05:47:22 AM
and btw i couldnt write it earlier cuz i was gettin high but MY personal grail is a wierd one.only cuz im the only person in this forum who probably appreciates it for wat it is and not how rare or how much its value is worth....but my personal grail is the newspaper tee. 
this shit was tight and wasnt even hyped up, wish i had this too dawg

#hansumboyz

July 09, 2013 @ 06:17:25 AM
Wish they would've done any other c/w but that nasty green
July 09, 2013 @ 06:18:02 AM
Upvote for Uptown hoodie or downvote for Box logo hoodie.

Can't decide.
July 09, 2013 @ 06:19:03 AM
And my grail is that damn Supreme x Spaulding basketball.
July 09, 2013 @ 06:27:14 AM
I would love for people on here to start posting skate edits....already have a good start with a nice rocket ollie
July 09, 2013 @ 06:30:27 AM
cuz im the only person in this forum who probably appreciates it for wat it is
do tell...
he reads the newspaper 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

July 09, 2013 @ 06:36:52 AM
Heard about supreme 2010 lolol, still earlier than most niggas

OF.M bangin on ya FM

July 09, 2013 @ 06:48:14 AM
I always feel like my ideas that I talk about on reddit appear on here the same day. First it was the "what the camps" and now the "how did you get into supreme?" threads. what's going on.
Yea i know dude its weird same here I always feel like my ideas that I talk about on 4chan appear on here the same day. First it was the "what the camps" and now the "how did you get into supreme?" threads. what's going on.

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 09, 2013 @ 06:57:25 AM
I was originally on the dark side when I found out about Supreme...

I was in high school, broke, and this was when I was barely getting into streetwear and this "great" idea for money hit me so I could get rich and floss...

Why not cop hyped up pieces, and turn them around to thirsty dudes who want some hat with gay graphics and a stupid red box which read 'Supreme'

I learned about this forum..
You guys taught me the swiftvess..
and I woke up every morning just before 8am to harness the swiftvess 

I tried and failed...tried and failed...and one day I tried, and finally luck was by my side.

(Invalid img)
I waited the longest week of my life for my hat to get in so I could finally list it on ebay & sell it
To cut things short without tiring you guys with gifs..
Got my hat in..saw how great it looked and felt, something didn't have it in me to let it go.

As time passed, learned more and more about supreme through this forum and the rest was downhill.

#HansumBoys

July 09, 2013 @ 07:14:50 AM
Seen a bunch of Hypebeast infront of a store in Soho....decided why not check it out

Bang

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2013 @ 07:16:30 AM

I was in high school, broke, and this was when I was barely getting into streetwear and this "great" idea for money hit me so I could get rich and floss...

Why not cop hyped up pieces, and turn them around to thirsty dudes who want some hat with gay graphics and a stupid red box which read 'Supreme'

I tried and failed...tried and failed...and one day I tried, and finally luck was by my side.

(Invalid img)
I waited the longest week of my life for my hat to get in so I could finally list it on ebay & sell it
Got my hat in..saw how great it looked and felt, something didn't have it in me to let it go.

As time passed, learned more and more about supreme through this forum and the rest was downhill.
yup, this is the gayest thing I have ever read.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2013 @ 08:11:10 AM
and btw i couldnt write it earlier cuz i was gettin high but MY personal grail is a wierd one.only cuz im the only person in this forum who probably appreciates it for wat it is and not how rare or how much its value is worth....but my personal grail is the newspaper tee. 
this shit was tight and wasnt even hyped up, wish i had this too dawg
Something I regret sleeping on as well.  A new 'print' l/s tee would be nice for this fall.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 09, 2013 @ 08:14:50 AM
Lol BSM maybe you missed the part where "jay z is dead" is etched on the shoe. It's not going to happen. There's no reason to release a foam.
usually id agree with you bruh, but when reliable sites like mn are talkin about it, its not just a joke, they have reliable info enough to post it!
MN been wrong about mad shit in the past...columbia XIs, BC3s with nike air on the back, etc. etc.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 09, 2013 @ 08:29:26 AM
When you walk into supreme London they have this certain smell, does anybody know what it is?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2013 @ 11:14:22 AM
When you walk into supreme London they have this certain smell, does anybody know what it is?
Nag champa incense, covers weed and sweat apparently
July 09, 2013 @ 11:42:46 AM
yup, this is the gayest thing I have ever read.
Your from Canada.
It doesn't get much gayer than that.
what's gay with canada? our universal health care program or the fact that we dont go in war for stupids reasons?
July 09, 2013 @ 12:16:49 PM
Your from Canada.
It doesn't get much gayer than that.
what's gay with canada? our universal health care program or the fact that we dont go in war for stupids reasons?
For starters that profile pic is definitely the gayest screencap from the lion king.
I'm j playin tho like look at mine
July 09, 2013 @ 12:17:30 PM

(Invalid img)

Harness the swiftness
This shit makes me wonder if this is his mindset when he tries to cop supreme
July 09, 2013 @ 12:27:27 PM
Fuck Canada!!!
(Invalid img)

#TeamUSA Outchea
July 09, 2013 @ 12:28:18 PM
I would love for people on here to start posting skate edits....already have a good start with a nice rocket ollie
Long haired fuckboi made me want to kill myself

Keep It Gully

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2013 @ 13:00:07 PM
Only thing worth it in that edit was the blunt 3 shuv out, everything else was pretty sloppy.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x