[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:04

Do you guys think the rest of the colorways of this front snap will have the same color lettering on the back?
Disappointed that Supreme slapped their logo on a leatherman instead of designing one. Retail is $24 at sears. Lets see how much a logo is worth. Aside from that, whats the retail for the Lions Shirt and any guesses on the Hockey jersey retail?

Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone got an idea on the price on the jesus gold jesus
Its 14 carat isn't it? Probably about £80
i hope this is true and that its in the first drop
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:06
Honestly feelin last FW more than this year. This year is still lookin good but lookin back at last years pieces, i like it more.

2Ps

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:07
why does it make sense to bring bogo tees back NOW tho?
money

fag

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:07

Such a clean pullover
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:08
Champ jacket in navy woulda been SO fucking clean. Whatever, burgundy's clean af and I'll be coppin smokeyface
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:08
I'm looking for someone who cops 2 items for me, Im located in Germany and will pay of course, pm me for more informations

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:10
why does it make sense to bring bogo tees back NOW tho?
why does it have to make sense? 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:12
Disappointed that Supreme slapped their logo on a leatherman instead of designing one.

thats a snapfront not a varsity
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:12

those this comes with a bag of chips?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:13
what pullovers do you guys think will be in the first drop?
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:13

Do you guys think the rest of the colorways of this front snap will have the same color lettering on the back?
How would anyone know? But if it makes you feel better, sure, they'll all have the same color lettering on the back...
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:16
Damn it looks like the iridescent is going to be the hardest shit to cop this season

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:16
Lol the people that are saying this season sucks are the hype beasts and of kids , this season is gonna be fucking dope , the outer wear is on fucking point . I feel like its god an old school retro theme to it which I love . This season is not hype , the old supreme is back !
The same could be said in reverse, but you will get support because the season is new and still unreleased. If folk think it sucks that don't make them a beast or kid. Every season everyone has different shit they like, if you don't see shit that fits your personal style, it is what it is.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:17
If anyone cares, the Supreme instagram I used to run got taken down due to supreme contacting me to get rid of it.
They have their own official one which is linked on the site, and I just noticed it.

http://instagram.com/supremenewyork
their ig has a champion zip up fit not included in the lookbook
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:20
The biggest plus about this season is the versatility.
Loud obnoxious pieces for the beasts and lowkey joints for the rest of us.

∞good to go since '91∞

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:20
No idea, but I believe they dropped three hoodies on opening day of F/W12. Small box zip, last supper, and maybe atelier. Don't quote me on that atelier though. Other two for sure. 

edit: Cairo dropped too 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:23
Hoping that the racing jacket will be under $250
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:25
No idea, but I believe they dropped three hoodies on opening day of F/W12. Small box zip, last supper, and maybe atelier. Don't quote me on that atelier though. Other two for sure. 

The flags hoodie will drop 1st as it is made out of cotton French terry fleece like the Cairo, I'm glad it has not seen a lot of hype as I am wanting to pick up the black one from the UK online drop
Damn it looks like the iridescent is going to be the hardest shit to cop this season
Hype comes from comments like this. Then resellers see this and think mhhmm how much should I resale these for, 500 or 600? Best thing to do is not talk about the stuff you want to get. Damn that sheepskin coat is gonna be hard to get! You better have the swiftness if you want that piece!

Small Zip didnt drop first...i believe it was the last supper and cairo and the cliver crew

2Ps

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:26

The flask is impeccably designed for 2020. Really. 
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:30
I don't care what you guys think, but the semen buffalo flannel gave me a boner when I first saw the preview.

And imma coppin
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:36
Stash book, enough said.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:37

i think atelier was second drop. reeeeally hoping for the harvard
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:40
If you all had to choose one piece from F/W, which one would it be?

For me it would be the baseball jersey, I've wanted a Supreme baseball jersey for awhile!
The sheepskin jacket

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:40
Digi football top is insane. A lot of good things this season. Putting up like 4 things on ebay today to hopefully get some extra money.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:41
2-Tone Henley.

∞good to go since '91∞

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:42

For me it would be the baseball jersey, I've wanted a Supreme baseball jersey for awhile!
The sheepskin jacket
hahaha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.