Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 13, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
SHARKlN

lol that was the day the heater in my office broke and I was sitting freezing my ass off comfortably
August 13, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
SHARKlN

I wonder what pepi1's real account is though?

1st post is a dig in the middle of a flame war.. hmmm
August 13, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
lesbiangirlscout

All these 2013 fuckbois getting excited just by the mention of the legendary fit. A mere glimpse of my life and they stay obsessing over it for 9 months straight. Y'all need a lookbook/preview badly
kill urself

#hansumboyz

August 13, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
jjapplesauce

Two people ive never understood the hate on in this thread are sharkin aka shark (for da '13 members) and mrteebonnilla.  Not trying to dickride or stick up for them but theyve always come correct with info and been helpful to me.  
August 13, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
Oli96

Price check on DS Indians tee in black from 09? 
August 13, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
SHARKlN

Two people ive never understood the hate on in this thread are sharkin aka shark (for da '13 members) and mrteebonnilla.  Not trying to dickride or stick up for them but theyve always come correct with info and been helpful to me.  
Doesn't matter. When it comes time to cop Tony and I will be snatching doubles of the heat and these dumb fucks will be wondering why their card was declined aka cart jacked
August 13, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
EnigmaApparel

mrteebonilla is a good dude, real helpful in a handful of threads, shark on the other hand is an asshole and just says shit to piss people off, his flame on Jem was pretty nice though

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 13, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
spamster

Doesn't matter. When it comes time to cop Tony and I will be snatching doubles of the heat and these dumb fucks will be wondering why their card was declined aka cart jacked
This is why ^^

I'm  personally entertained by it but lots of people catch feelings. 
August 13, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
lloopp

nigga who the fuck is tony

is he ur imaginary friend or some shit

i'm at tha end of my rope n i feel like swingin

August 13, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
wowwwya

anyone else get lowkeyed annoyed when you got a tee on (or a hat, i guess. anything that says 'supreme') and then some lil fag says some condescending shit like, "are you supreme?"

and the dudes who say this shit always think their so fuckin witty, like they were the first person to say that. smh lol
August 13, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
lloopp

anyone else get lowkeyed annoyed when you got a tee on (or a hat, i guess. anything that says 'supreme') and then some lil fag says some condescending shit like, "are you supreme?"
just say "yeah i am" and moonwalk away nigga

August 13, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Keyser Söze

u can really tell shark week is over w all this hate
August 13, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Pierce

Shark is funny as fuck , you guys take shit way too serious on here and he sits there clowning you all day lol.

IG: _pierce

August 13, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
jjapplesauce

This is why ^^

I'm  personally entertained by it but lots of people catch feelings. 
But thats just him being him I dont catch feelings over it either...thread would be boring without it.

edit: He did get like 2 or 3 pcl buckets i remember. At the end of the day hes probably got more swiftness than alot of others on this thread lol.
August 13, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
De Niro

Damn niggas is poking Shark tho
August 13, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
flicyourbic

3k posts, dedicates time to being supremesheriff on instagram. mhmmm you are a fuck boy. no one likes you here,
we will post your outfits cuz u know your getting mad about it. 
August 13, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
taylorswift13

nigga who the fuck is tony

is he ur imaginary friend or some shit
Tony is mrteebonilla
August 13, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
mobbyluii

lol yall get so mad over the dumbest shit dont you know stressing just gonna make it easier for me to cart jack you
did you not see the stock last season? cart jacking doesnt exist anymore. There is too much product... 

IG: @mobbyluii

August 13, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
Nyc93

^especially wit the new uk webstore opening up or w.e- that just takes away a bunch of potential buyers for resellers cus those European kids pay that rape

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

August 13, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
courage

lol yall get so mad over the dumbest shit dont you know stressing just gonna make it easier for me to cart jack you
did you not see the stock last season? cart jacking doesnt exist anymore. There is too much product... 
There isn't too much product if it sells out
August 13, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
BigPO

For certain items, it seems this is true. But for the pinacle of the season, I.E. certain Colorways of the Rose Jerseys, or PCL shit. Sold out quick. No restock. So I can say the cartjacking is real.

A lot of restocks though for items I didn't expect, like Panelled Parka, but y'all slept. And I think Fishtail restocked or a few people backed out of that pricing lol.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 13, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
SilvioDante

yall stay losing trying to flame shark.
August 13, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
mint test

Anyone else always buy out the row so nobody's close enough to touch or even breathe on their supreme when they fly? Not trying to get any scuffs on my box logos during turbulence...

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

August 13, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
lloopp

^especially wit the new uk webstore opening up or w.e- that just takes away a bunch of potential buyers for resellers cus those European kids pay that rape

well shit i guess they did

i remember niggas on here were sayin it was gonna b "the death of supreme" n shit

August 13, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
BigPO

As far as Shark and Tone (Tony), a lot of '13 Members lurk the thread yo', it's nothing.

I be seeing like over 40 upvotes or downvotes but only like 20 niggas posting b. So niggas lurk, you got reddit niggas that be mad. New Members that always ask for legit checks and get mad when catz get cynical, powercum and his 5 accounts, people who catch feelings easily. I mean it is what it is.

As far as heat though, and swivness. People know who got the juice.
Let a Nigga downvote the BigPO though...

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 13, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
psass

As far as Shark and Tone (Tony), a lot of '13 Members lurk the thread yo', it's nothing.

I be seeing like over 40 upvotes or downvotes but only like 20 niggas posting b. So niggas lurk, you got reddit niggas that be mad. New Members that always ask for legit checks and get mad when catz get cynical, powercum and his 5 accounts, people who catch feelings easily. I mean it is what it is.

Po always comin' through with some logic.

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

August 13, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
mobbyluii

There isn't too much product if it sells out
you must not know how marketing works... do you HONESTLY think it sells out if supreme restocks every item after release? Its a strategy they use to hook their buyers to feel a urgency to buy their product. 

IG: @mobbyluii

August 13, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
De Niro

Po always coming thru with the word of the wise
August 13, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
yungsailor

LC Please and Thanks.. Mostly wondering about the material, looks off to me in pics in tag. not sure tho.

August 13, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
lloopp

LC Please and Thanks.. Mostly wondering about the material, looks off to me in pics in tag. not sure tho.

embed game weak

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.