[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:27
I don't think we'll ever see another l/s football jersey as good as this one

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:27
Surprised that the paisley bucket isn't getting more hyped up, it actually looks pretty good

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:31
Surprised that the paisley bucket isn't getting more hyped up, it actually looks pretty good
agree with that. It's the best looking bucket out of those 4.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:31
That supreme quarter tho

fat boy need a 10 piece

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:34
overall, the collection looks great but I only want like 6 pieces...

IG: @luii.xx

Can't help but feel that Supreme is just lazy. I know they're about quality and all, but their designs and graphics just suck now
That supreme quarter tho
Gonna need the swiftness on that one
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:35
That Varsity jacket would be great without that white stripe going down the center. It looks like it's always unbuttoned.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:38
damn i dont even know if im gonna go down the store. id be screwing if they dont release any of the pieces i wanna cop in drop 1.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:41
overall, the collection looks great but I only want like 6 pieces...
7 for me

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:41
If football top and leather crusher drops this week I would be glad
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:42
Is there anybody in here over 30 that loves this season? I feel it's tailored more to the younger (my mom still buys my clothing) crowd. Too splashy and loud. I can't see myself wearing 90% of it. There are a couple hot pieces but I'm turning 30 this year and feel too old for wearing all-over prints and logos.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:43
anyone know what hoodies r gonna drop thursday my guess is flags, hanu, sup crewneck and gonz zip up
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:43
Any infos on the european online store?
yo this, Dom or any London head need to share that info smokeyface

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:44
Not sure if Supreme makes it or breaks it with the Thorgerson or Diamond Tweed camp. Thoughts?
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:45
Is there anybody in here over 30 that loves this season? I feel it's tailored more to the younger (my mom still buys my clothing) crowd. Too splashy and loud. I can't see myself wearing 90% of it. There are a couple hot pieces but I'm turning 30 this year and feel too old for wearing all-over prints and logos.
How many times are you gonna post this?
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:48
Not sure if Supreme makes it or breaks it with the Thorgerson or Diamond Tweed camp. Thoughts?
the thorgerson is nice but only the darker cw, im not feeling the pink one.
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:48
Would cop if it didn't have the arc logo.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:49
all camps are fucking wack 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:51
log off and get a life

didn't look too hard but season looks pretty lame, too much loud crazy shit lol. Will probably make a few cawps tho
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:51
OH god I can't wait to wear my Jesus beanie to church...I'm not even trolling smokeyface

Bang

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:52
lol what happened? you used to stay in the 5 panel thread
Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:56
you an idiot? 
all supreme camps are wack this season.
only cause i like camps doesn't mean i like supremes automatically 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:56
someone read the faq? now you can pay with paypal, it has not been like this before the european shop came in or?

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:57
pretty dissapointed with this F/W and i've been into supreme for a long ass time. don't get me wrong there are definitely a few crazy nice pieces but overall as a whole there is seriously so much ugly crap. that sheepskin coat is on some kramer from seinfeld when he turns into a pimp kinda shit. the potato chips racing jacket. the piss on your face hoodie. that flags hoodie....seriously? atrocious. and the whole white city camo and red camo theme.......litterly all they had to do was add blue camo and they would have chosen the three worst/skiddiest camo colors out there.

with that said, some of the button ups are insane. black paisly. the quilted lined polkadot one is fire. some nice 5 panels. camo/stars fat patch camp is the nicest camp ive seen in a while. heather pullover will be mine. camp collab is cool just again wish the champion logo wasn't so huge but the hoodie print is tight.

but no nas tee? the celeb photo tee this year sucks too. last fw was wayyyy better imo.
i can see you young. 

your expectation this season was a nas tee, the button ups suck (ANOTHER "BIG DOT" SHIRT???, so what really is it your opinion is based off of because your judgment is horrible.

fw13>fw12

cliver crewnecks and sleeveless puff vests, last season was horrible with a few notable pieces to save it.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Aug 19, 2013 @ 16:58
How many times are you gonna post this?
Is there anybody in here over 73 that loves this season? I feel it's tailored more to the younger (my mom still buys my clothing) crowd. Too splashy and loud. I can't see myself wearing 92.76% of it. There are a couple hot pieces but I'm turning 74 this year and feel too old for wearing all-over prints and logos.
you an idiot? 
all supreme camps are wack this season.
only cause i like camps doesn't mean i like supremes automatically 
oh my bad dude i wasnt firing shots or anything. and i assumed you meant ALL camps since you didnt specify
someone read the faq? now you can pay with paypal, it has not been like this before the european shop came in or?

wheres the faq?
Aug 19, 2013 @ 17:00

1st thing that came to my mind was this

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 19, 2013 @ 17:00
Would cop if it didn't have the arc logo.
This is what I'm talking about -- would be a dope piece without the writing! Even though I've been backing Supreme for mad years I'm not going to be some dummy, walking billboard for them.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.