[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:15
Looking on here seeing everyone has different styles wanting to cop different items, this is good we aren't getting a load of fuckbois who all want hyped pieces from the season so people who actually do want to cop what they want can if they get up early enough 
That's because there's not one Most hyped item. Solid season, hope the collabs come through too.
Collabs got me buggin, Basquiat looking good, but foamposites and Bruce Lee vans be a bad start.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:19
Hooded denim and hooded twill is fire
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:21
That's because there's not one Most hyped item. Solid season, hope the collabs come through too.
Collabs got me buggin, Basquiat looking good, but foamposites and Bruce Lee vans be a bad start.
Couldn't have said it better lol. Hoping for another Visvim or wtaps collab.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:24
Shipping in UK is only 5 pounds with tracking?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:24
I don't even know if I want a box logo anymore. Too many herbs rocking them now; bogo game is getting saturated.
Im in L.A and i dont see many rogos or supreme where i roll around. Only when i go on Fairfax or La Brea do i see a sea of rogos.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:26
how many pennies we talking for this mini jesus piece here boys 
The normal price for an average 14k gold jesus piece + an extra $65 to $100 for the fact that it's by Supreme.

I'm guessin'

"That's right Domon..."

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:30
The foamposites are bullshit, and the vans don't look half bad. Even if Basquiat is the only good collab we get, I will be satisfied.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:32
Price estimation for Ski Pullover?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:33
Navy Blue Bruce Lee Sk8-Hi smokeyface

World Famous

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:36
camo box sticker?? i think so
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:37
Virgin Mary bogo stickers would be dope.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:40
ya'll think the back of the cross 5-panel will say supreme or have the play on starter?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:43
They should have used the Pacific Camo for the backpacks

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:47
ya'll think the back of the cross 5-panel will say supreme or have the play on starter?
impossible to predict
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:53
impossible to predict
usually most supreme 5panal hats have supreme written on them at least once, my money would be on "Supreme" not the starter logo
Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:01
I Think Its Gonna Be Franklin Box Logo Stickers 

World Famous

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:01
They will ship the whole stuff for europe from uk (london warehouse) out thats why it is only 5 pounds tracked for uk. So they update the webstore every morning 8 in the morning zentral europe time?
E
Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:02
If you smoke crack with the Supreme zippo you don't get addicted. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Still dont get why they say they ship to all european countries and then mention only 23 of 46 in the table
i wonder at what time the europe shop goes online and what time it drops something, or is it just 5pm becuase of the time difference (in germany)

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:04
They will ship the whole stuff for europe from uk (london warehouse) out thats why it is only 5 pounds tracked for uk. So they update the webstore every morning 8 in the morning zentral europe time?

E
that would be shit because of work ect.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:04
And i guess the webside for europe will be supremenewyork.eu

I hope i am able to cop my stuff i want and it is not gonna sell oit in seconds like in the us (jp needs a while before its sold)

And i guess the drop items are different like japan/usa
Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:09
I don't even know if I want a box logo anymore. Too many herbs rocking them now; bogo game is getting saturated.
thats the reason why i think i should cop the champion hoodie or the 2 color thing arc logo hoodie
gonna be dope smokeyface

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:11
Still dont get why they say they ship to all european countries and then mention only 23 of 46 in the table
and why the fuck do they mention Liechtenstein?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:12
And i guess the webside for europe will be supremenewyork.eu

I hope i am able to cop my stuff i want and it is not gonna sell oit in seconds like in the us (jp needs a while before its sold)

And i guess the drop items are different like japan/usa
hopefully people are swift enough even when they use paypal

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:15
why didnt they come out with camo stars backpacks and duffles
Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:17
Best Jersey out of the 3, and best CW?

I can't even decide, coppin all 3 just gotta choose colors

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:18
why dont you all chill, this is their first attempt at this UK thing (sadly)

omg turning this thread into a uk complaint thread...

please...no

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:20
Coppin' the Killa Cam Parka even though I can prolly cop one off the BAY for the lower lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 20, 2013 @ 15:22
how you figure you can? easily one of the best jackets this season...

>350 for varsity?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.