[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:47
The Franklin camp cap is def the best out of the camps
Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:28
seriously, will the digi football top be more than $100?

my names zane & i love odd future

Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:29
@thevizion I'm going to sit back this season look at what gems u post. Hop u post early after u cop
Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:34
Nah probly $88 or $96 if they fly
Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:36
Only the UK/ Store accepts paypal payments
Didn't realize but you're right, PayPal seems to be listed in the UK faq. The address of Supreme London's warehouse is in there to.

3 Brandon Road
London
N7 9AA

I'm in Camden at the moment and it's only a 15minute walk from me, If anyone's got a shotgun and set of bolt cutters pm me?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:36
Nah probly $88 or $96 if they fly
thank you.

my names zane & i love odd future

Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:49
Only the UK/ Store accepts paypal payments
Didn't realize but you're right, PayPal seems to be listed in the UK faq. The address of Supreme London's warehouse is in there to.

3 Brandon Road
London
N7 9AA

I'm in Camden at the moment and it's only a 15minute walk from me, If anyone's got a shotgun and set of bolt cutters pm me?
Just get a 9mm, you will be the best armed person on the whole island. Shouts out to Thomas Hamilton. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:53
Will their be a separate website for Europe?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:01
@thevizion I'm going to sit back this season look at what gems u post. Hop u post early after u cop
You'll be hoping for a while my friend, 'Post what I cop on Hypebeast' is about number 22 on my list of priorities.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:13
Not saying it was a top priority but u saying that at work u was looking at what u want to fancy on spending. Seem like u had the time at work to post after u cop. Wasn't that important.... was just curious. I'll just ask during finals week if I remember.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:20
Not saying it was a top priority but u saying that at work u was looking at what u want to fancy on spending. Seem like u had the time at work to post after u cop. Wasn't that important.... was just curious. I'll just ask during finals week if I remember.
Ah I see, my bad bro.  I'm UK based so when the online shop updates its 4pm here, so my working day in coming to an end. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:26
Looking on here seeing everyone has different styles wanting to cop different items, this is good we aren't getting a load of fuckbois who all want hyped pieces from the season so people who actually do want to cop what they want can if they get up early enough 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:27
New preme and new earl album, life's good

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:36
Looking on here seeing everyone has different styles wanting to cop different items, this is good we aren't getting a load of fuckbois who all want hyped pieces from the season so people who actually do want to cop what they want can if they get up early enough 
yeah, it's pretty cool how polarizing this season is. There really is something for everyone. I think this year I'll finally get to cop everything I want smokeyface
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:41
What was the retail price for the zippo?

Looking for: Yeezy boost 750 US 10

Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:46
Where can i find the updated faq
for uk/europe?
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faq
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:48
It's a bit early to say that yet. Once the London store opens on Thursday and word gets out what dropped and sold out first it will create more hype for those camping out in USA. By the time the webstores open we'll know what the most limited hyped peices were and a lot of people will be tryna cop those.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:49
"Whats The Retail Price On This, Whats The Retail Price On That" No One Knows ... We Will All Find Out Thursday :|

World Famous

Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:50
Really feelin the thermal zip up now, hoping white font on the blacks
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:56
Keep getting the old one, u needTo be located somewhere in europe to see it?
Yes, seems like it looks at your IP address and feeds you a page based of what country your in. If i view the link i get the UK faq and if i use a U.S proxy server i get the old USA faq.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:57
Keep getting the old one, u needTo be located somewhere in europe to see it?
Hmmm, I guess it just defaults to your country based on your IP or something. 

What info are you wanting, I can post it from the site for you. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 13:58
That's because there's not one Most hyped item. Solid season, hope the collabs come through too.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:04
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faqHmmm, I guess it just defaults to your country based on your IP or something. 

I just want to see whats updated, thanks in advance if u can! What country is ur ip address located in, i might change mine
For the people that don't know how to use a proxy server here's a print screen of the UK faq

http://files-ds-scene.net/jenna/Sup_UK_faq.png
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:05
Never thought about it but does the webshop take debit visa ?
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:07
I don't even know if I want a box logo anymore. Too many herbs rocking them now; bogo game is getting saturated.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

im really feeling the hooded plaid denim shirt in grey
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faqHmmm, I guess it just defaults to your country based on your IP or something. 

I just want to see whats updated, thanks in advance if u can! What country is ur ip address located in, i might change mine
Mine is UK.

Not much has been updated, just added shipping costs for UK and Europe (ranges from £5 - £20), order payment (I believe Europe can pay using PayPal).  Other than that, I don't know what else is new or has been updated since I've never paid much attention to the FAQ section since they didn't ship to the UK until now. 
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:08
I don't even know if I want a box logo anymore. Too many herbs rocking them now; bogo game is getting saturated.
If you miss out on a good hoodie this season for a bogo. That's dumb on your part.
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:08
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faqI just want to see whats updated, thanks in advance if u can! What country is ur ip address located in, i might change mine
For the people that don't know how to use a proxy server here's a print screen of the UK faq

http://files-ds-scene.net/jenna/Sup_UK_faq.png
Good work smokeyface
Aug 20, 2013 @ 14:11
I might cop that hooded denim to layer under a leather jacket
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.