Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 5, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
sonicman

got me shook?

No, you don't, Jerry Hsu dickrider 
lol who the fuck is jerry hsu??
meanwhile i got you trolling for me lolol 
WHO'S JERRY HSU?! why the fuck do you even wear supreme then if you dont know who one of the great skaters are????
i dont give a fuck about a pinoy/gook/chink/zipperhead/fuckboi skater lol
fuck a wooden plank on four wheels 
i wear supreme because i wanna stunt on all yall broke bois
and the best skater is bam margera 

so he knows next to nothing about skate boarding and said he made supreme what it was today. thus proving he 
knows NOTHING about supremes's history starting up. haha. what a loser. 
#BanPowerCum2013
good, he called jerry chink, thats racist. is that enough to ban him?

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 5, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
bumpyknuckles

I touch more money than carlos slim himself.
Supreme x Mr. Miyagi though.
January 5, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
anthonys

I just pray Supreme doesn't collab w/ diamond.
January 5, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
WGM

i wouldn't even step into fairfax if that would happen.
January 5, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
paulywalnuts

who's the dude wearing the Battles shirt?  (Battles is an awesome band btw)  ....he looks mad familiar but i can't put a finger on it...

i master bait from time to time

January 5, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
PowerCum

ako jefferson
January 5, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
drugsonmywrist

Stop replying to PowerCum.

Problem solved.
this
January 5, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
PowerCum

broke bois can wish lol 
i own supreme
January 5, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
protoscum1990

who's the dude wearing the Battles shirt?  (Battles is an awesome band btw)  ....he looks mad familiar but i can't put a finger on it...
he looks like the dude hes standing next to
January 5, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
foreigner

just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest

EDIT: one gripe is that it runs kinda small and short if you go true to size and is bad for layering a hoodie underneath because of the padding. probably size up. I've read before that the legit ones run short and stuff as well so it might just be an all around thing
January 5, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
protoscum1990

just took the fake jacket out of the bag. first impressions: it's pretty damn well made. nice and soft lol. the sewing on the labels aren't that bad as well although there are some obvious areas.(on mine at least). Keep an eye out on the "made in" tags. there are descrepancies, one says Bangladesh and one says canada.

right now I'm trying to compare mine with pics of legit ones to see if there are any noticeable differences yall should know about. at first glance, they seem to have gotten everything down. not sure about the minor details though so I'll need some of you guys who actually have the real one to help me out here.

one thing I hate (this goes for the legit ones as well) are the pockets are in such an awkward position. Like, I like to put my hands in my jacket pockets and I can't really do it with this one. can someone tell me if the legit ones are like that too? looking at pics I think it is.

let me just say, if this is ANYTHING like the legit mountain shell, it is so not worth the money that resell is going for right now which is $600+.

I'm open to helping people out if there are any questions, just let me know. Might do another one of these (perhaps the mechanics jacket) if the reception is good. Bottom line though, this jacket is wearable and I wouldnt be surprised if it makes my rotation of regular wear jackets.

now without further ado, pics. all closeups on distinguishing factors.

right arm patches

the rest
thank you for this.seriously this is going to help people out in not getting scammed.gud stuff
January 5, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
mr.wolfdog

he looks like the dude hes standing next to
isnt that atiba? 

:0

January 5, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
kushxgambino

KEEP CALM AND blow That shit cool
January 5, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
jahbink

its ako jefferson hes atibas brother

o-)--

January 5, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
Urkel

That's the day that I stop buying Supreme.

This will be the day that Supreme will be sold at Zumiez.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
kushxgambino

When does F/W 13 drop ???
January 5, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
Urkel

Before you start getting trolled, nobody really knows. The preview will be released sometime mid/late Feb.  Then, Supreme will drop few items each Thursday. That being said, F/W isnt even done yet, with the sale yet/if to happen and the webstore isnt down. Just be patient.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
vis

the mods should just filter "when does f/w 13 drop" as spam
January 5, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
kushxgambino

Did supreme ever make rolling papers they should or blunt wraps for s/s13
January 5, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
WGM

F/W 13 will be there in many months later...
January 5, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
anthonys

I know this is a supreme forum but check out The Americus. http://the-americus.myshopify.com/ they have some nice stuff. Hats are 80 NZD which equals to about 66 USD. 
January 5, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
foreigner

thank you for this.seriously this is going to help people out in not getting scammed.gud stuff
no worries. if I can even help one person not get scammed, my job is done. youre a sucker if you pay $600 for that legit jacket, you're an even bigger sucker if you pay $600 for a fake one unknowingly and right now, it's quite possible. tnf mountain shells aren't known that well to be faked like camps and box logos are.

next I might do one for the mechanics jacket. another jacket that is not well known to be faked but there are some out there.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
kushxgambino

I know this is a supreme forum but check out The Americus. http://the-americus.myshopify.com/ they have some nice stuff. Hats are 80 NZD which equals to about 66 USD. 
Don't bring that weak shit in here 
January 5, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
WGM

January 5, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
roasthoggmann

How do people skate, wear supreme, and lurk forums without knowing these dudes?
Look up some videos.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

January 5, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
jrich703

anybody got a tan rag wool beanie for sale hit meeeeee! $$$$$

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

January 5, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
paulywalnuts

ok that makes sense...he looks very similar to Atiba...good to see jerry hsu is still doing his thing..man i loved that guy like in the maple video and tilt mode video ....i never really knew about tino tazo tbh...

January 5, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
paulywalnuts

How do people skate, wear supreme, and lurk forums without knowing these dudes?
Look up some videos.
i know youre not calling me out for not knowing atiba jefferson's BROTHER 

January 5, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
stormpal

no worries. if I can even help one person not get scammed, my job is done. youre a sucker if you pay $600 for that legit jacket, you're an even bigger sucker if you pay $600 for a fake one unknowingly and right now, it's quite possible. tnf mountain shells aren't known that well to be faked like camps and box logos are.

next I might do one for the mechanics jacket. another jacket that is not well known to be faked but there are some out there.
are there any fakes of the m51? 
January 5, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
secretsociety

is there fake mechanics jackets? doesnt seem like a piece that would be faked

سبحان

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.