Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 17, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Tony Montana

Waiting on that EU webstore e-mail, holding my breathe like Anne Franke and shit.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 17, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
mataave

Ah okay I understand. Looks like a long wait then lol. I might bring a pop up chair
August 17, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
lordlukey

Ah okay I understand. Looks like a long wait then lol. I might bring a pop up chair
Dude i get there between 7:30-8 every season. I usually get in the store at about 12ish, the queues never that long if you do it at that time. The worst time to get there is opening time so make sure you come an hour or so atleast before that time. Obviously though, the earlier you queue the quicker you get in and out.
That being said though, theres online this season so the queue could be shorter.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
mataave

Dude i get there between 7:30-8 every season. I usually get in the store at about 12ish, the queues never that long if you do it at that time. The worst time to get there is opening time so make sure you come an hour or so atleast before that time. Obviously though, the earlier you queue the quicker you get in and out.
That being said though, theres online this season so the queue could be shorter.
7 seems okay then. I just wanna see the preview now because I'm interested to see what's gonna be there
August 17, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
xafriaf

I told y'all about that flags print Hoodie don't doubt the god b
Please don't call yourself a god, comes off a tad bit arrogant.

And that Canadian dude said there was gonna be a flag hoodie like two days ago. What colorways is it dropping in?
August 17, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
Centropy

You only ever see a few people that camped out the night before bringing chairs to London. If you're coming from Manchester i would pack light to be honest.

This is probably where you would have been in last seasons line if you got there just after 7am.

London proxy service available PM for details

August 17, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
xafriaf

You only ever see a few people that camped out the night before bringing chairs to London. If you're coming from Manchester i would pack light to be honest.

This is probably where you would have been in last seasons line if you got there just after 7am.

You guys in London are so lucky.  Like that line is mad thin in the front. 
August 17, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
mataave

Seems okay then. If I'm there in the queue I bet I'll get in for like 12:30
August 17, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
YK

theres no way id sit outside from 7am for some supreme when i can get anything i want from the online store 

where the azn girls at

August 17, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
mataave

theres no way id sit outside from 7am for some supreme when i can get anything i want from the online store 
I'd prefer to go to the store where I stand a much better chance of getting something before everything sells out. Especially since it's the first time the EU has had a webstore.
August 17, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
BigPO

@xafriaf lol people outside of the US have manners. Lines in the states means bum rush the front haha

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 17, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
New York Thing

who lining up in NY
August 17, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
lordlukey

nahh i got there at half 7ish and you see me in the red hood just in front of the geezas posing with the black dude
August 17, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
Thoth

all you ever do is take someone else info or guess, you wrong so often and always go silent when you are. you even post info from others on SS like it's from you smh
August 17, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
xafriaf

@xafriaf lol people outside of the US have manners. Lines in the states means bum rush the front haha
Thank god they started doing the barricade around the door so they can't bum rush in LA anymore.
August 17, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
gianni

who lining up in NY
 im probably going to but idk wat time im going yet
August 17, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Centropy

It's kinda hard to speculate on the lines until the preview drops. London might end up being smaller because people might just try their luck on the UK/Euro web store.

If there does end up being a Nas photo tee and word gets out that it's in the first drop then it wouldn't surprise me if a lot more people camped out in advance.

London proxy service available PM for details

August 17, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
thane20

@fucktyler
ONLY GOLF STUFF NOW I GAVE ALL MY OTHER SHIT AWAY I DONT WANT ANY OF IT OR TO BE SEEN IN ANOTHER LOGO AGAIN YEAH I HAD ALOT TOO

Whelp Tyler not wearing Supreme any more gonna be a lot more easier to cop suprised

Bang

August 17, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
Tony Montana

Population of Europe 739 million vs USA population 314 million. EU webstore will be flooded.

August 17, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
ben8cv

your ass bought a ss membership at the beginning of this year, you always post the dumbest shit on there and everyone fucking clowns your ass. you aint no god. fall the fuck back 
August 17, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
mataave

I also just found out that results day for kids who took their exams is on the 22nd too. So kids aren't gonna be able to queue since they've gotta collect their results.
August 17, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Stop worrying about who leaks what and shit...the fucking preview is dropping in two days.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 17, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Tony Montana

I also just found out that results day for kids who took their exams is on the 22nd too. So kids aren't gonna be able to queue since they've gotta collect their results.
Yeah they will, most schools have until 1:30pm to collect them.

August 17, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
lordlukey

lol my bros gotta pick them up, they aint stopping him though
August 17, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
tarixx

Population of Europe 739 million vs USA population 314 million. EU webstore will be flooded.
i doubt all the people in places like eastern europe will be copping anything though

probably end up being less people trying to get on, due to less exposure and it being a new online store people might not have heard about it
August 17, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
Thoth

He leaked the camp cap info il leak the Hoodie info? Where's the flag print Hoodie info on SS? Nah it's not on there lol.. See ya Monday

take someone else info or guess
you guessing
August 17, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
lloopp

damn,  tha heat before tha preview drops is makin niggas crazy

brother turnin on brother, shits getn real negative in this thread b

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

August 17, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
SHARKlN

Alfies just a basic ass spoiled rich kid. His daddy pays for his cops and when he gets scammed for $500 he does fuck all, true story. Hearing Ben say he bought a SS membership and seeing him beg on Instagram to get a krispypreme invite. L after L
August 17, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
dpu16

Alfies just a basic ass spoiled rich kid. His daddy pays for his cops and when he gets scammed for $500 he does fuck all, true story. Hearing Ben say he bought a SS membership and seeing him beg on Instagram to get a krispypreme invite. L after L
what's his IG? Sometimes I wonder what you guys look like haha

WTB Tartan Flannel Size Medium RED && Hombre Flannels

August 17, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
Tsundere

ALLover flag print? sounds wierd

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.