Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 17, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
fyuur

A lot of people are saying that the flags print is coming back

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 17, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
susdaddy

@Tony Montana yeah nah I hope they do release which I'm sure they will but I want a new blogo tbh
August 17, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Oli96

Damn I really hope there is a nas photo tee
August 17, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
supmax

imagine if supreme made a checkered box logo hoodie, or even worse a tie dye box logo hoodie

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 17, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
mittens

I don't even want a box logo. All the herbs would just think I listen OF and would ask where to cop. 
I'd still like one, but I feel that. I wore the d&d 5-panel to work last year and some kid was like "Oh, does Zumiez sell supreme now?"
August 17, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
DirtNast

Keep It Gully

August 17, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
Tony Montana

Hopefully there is a paisley so I can swag on peasants and not be accused of being and OF dickrider by schminx.
EDIT: that yung lean x beach house is so cool

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 17, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
OneForeigner

wtf did i just fucking watch
August 17, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
Yunglink

we lookin for them fuck niggas
August 17, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
xafriaf

Awful....
August 17, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
squids

Whole damn gif game gunned up and clapped quick
Shark, you do know how damn stupid you sound when you talk like this, ironic or not, right?
August 17, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Sick dude.

Anyways I think the paisley will be this year's PCL. Probably gonna be a paisley hoodie, sweatshorts, and bucket
There's already been a paisley hoodie though. But hey I'm all for a retro. The red colorway was fire.
True but there was floral print in SS'12 and then a diff type of floral in SS'13 (PCL), so it could happen.  I hope the all over print hoody isn't a flop like the Cairo.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

August 17, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
________

Lol speaking of.. did I ever tell you guys about the time I wore a box logo hoodie to see Tyler, T.C.?

I felt like Dylan Rieder in a room full of Jason Dills. 
But you had a box logo on at an OF show so you just looked like another fanboy. "felt like dylan in a room full of dills" dafuq does that even mean haha
August 17, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
BigPO

Tomorrow night we in dis cool
Looking for that piff!

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 17, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Vocalities

FLAGS PRINT 100% CONFIRMED
August 17, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
kingsrule4ever

Sick dude.

Anyways I think the paisley will be this year's PCL. Probably gonna be a paisley hoodie, sweatshorts, and bucket
There's already been a paisley hoodie though. But hey I'm all for a retro. The red colorway was fire.
True but there was floral print in SS'12 and then a diff type of floral in SS'13 (PCL), so it could happen.  I hope the all over print hoody isn't a flop like the Cairo.
I think the Cairo set was crazy original. I have the hoodie and sweats in black, might even be my favorite piece.

IG: kingsrule4ever

August 17, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
Glo'bito

wtf did i just fucking watch
an emotional visual from yung lean doer

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 17, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
thatcrayfish

FLAGS PRINT 100% CONFIRMED
Shut the fuck up. Pics or it didn't happen.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
tylerxluke

Just a thought in the works. I was thinking we should start having monthly hb meetings or some shit. Maybe start bringing shit to sell and just setting up small supreme selling expos or some shit. Could help make this thread a little more friendlier and build some nigga bonds. Shit anytime one of us shows our face another nigga posts out weak fits to embarrass us. All of the smaller threads on here have respectful ass niggas helping eachother out. Why cant we be the same way?

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 17, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
tylerxluke

Sick dude.

I think the Cairo set was crazy original. I have the hoodie and sweats in black, might even be my favorite piece.
it all comes down to matter of opinion

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

August 17, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
mataave

I was born in Manchester but I moved to Germany when I was a baby because of my parents work. I've been wearing Supreme since around 2010, I used to pay a lot for shipping from resellers and it used to piss me off. I moved back to Manchester at the start of this year and it's so much cheaper to buy now I don't have to pay stupid prices for shipping. I've never been to a drop before but I've heard about long queues and even people camping outside the store the night before. Is this true? I'm gonna go to the FW drop on Thursday but what time should I aim to get to the store if I want to stand a chance of even getting anything? I was going to book my train to get to London for around 7, is that too early. I don't mind queuing for a few hours as long as I get something.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
xafriaf

Tbh with you dude, London has the least ammount of line out of all the stores. Yes people camp overnight I almost guarantee you'll get everything you want if you get there b4 5am.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
mataave

See I have work the day before and I don't know if I can get there for 5, I think 7's the earliest. Would I still be able to get most things?
August 17, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
xafriaf

Yes. It's not as limited as you think. Unless there's an item like the PCL hoodie, then you might not get your size.

And you'll have to wait a few hours.
August 17, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
mataave

Ah okay thanks! How long would I have to wait in the queue after the store has opened. Is there a limitation on how many people are allowed in the store at once?
August 17, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
xafriaf

Usually 5 or 10. If you got there at 7 I'd expect to wait until atleast 2pm.

Thats how it is in LA. London will probably be a shorter que
August 17, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
Luvian

I was born in Manchester but I moved to Germany when I was a baby because of my parents work. I've been wearing Supreme since around 2010, I used to pay a lot for shipping from resellers and it used to piss me off. I moved back to Manchester at the start of this year and it's so much cheaper to buy now I don't have to pay stupid prices for shipping. I've never been to a drop before but I've heard about long queues and even people camping outside the store the night before. Is this true? I'm gonna go to the FW drop on Thursday but what time should I aim to get to the store if I want to stand a chance of even getting anything? I was going to book my train to get to London for around 7, is that too early. I don't mind queuing for a few hours as long as I get something.
Mate i wouldnt sweat it, i normally turn up at around 10 and nothing is sold out, hell i turned up at around 1 or 2 and still copped Pcl pullover, if you get there at seven everything will still be in stock no worries
August 17, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
mataave

Usually 5 or 10. If you got there at 7 I'd expect to wait until atleast 2pm.

Thats how it is in LA. London will probably be a shorter que
Okay thanks dude
August 17, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
mataave

Mate i wouldnt sweat it, i normally turn up at around 10 and nothing is sold out, hell i turned up at around 1 or 2 and still copped Pcl pullover, if you get there at seven everything will still be in stock no worries
So if I got there for 7, I'd get in straight away once the store opens?
August 17, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
xafriaf

So if I got there for 7, I'd get in straight away once the store opens?
Hell no. But you'll get everything you want.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.