Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 9, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
fortyseven

copped a Blimp 5 panel for 47 shipped. good deal?
Sounds like a solid number to me.
August 9, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
fyuur

Best item of fw12 was the pin dot

Most hyped (besides box logos) was definitely the champion shit

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 9, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
kushxgambino

Fuck yall talking bout my body is ready
August 9, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
DarthVader

copped a Blimp 5 panel for 47 shipped. good deal?
fair price. the blimp 5 panel is one of my most comfortable hats.
August 9, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
lrgjeans

whats the point of lining up when you can just cop online? I know this will get downvoted, but seriously seems so much easier to buy online. Other than maybe the experience of chatting with other heads in line idk why one wouldn't cop online
more for the guys that buy online cool

August 9, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
aldan.michaels

whats the point of lining up when you can just cop online? I know this will get downvoted, but seriously seems so much easier to buy online. Other than maybe the experience of chatting with other heads in line idk why one wouldn't cop online
theres highschoolers like me who dont have credit cards, would a gift card work? if so im gonna be ordering from the school bathroom when it gets rreeeeeal cold 
August 9, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
xafriaf

more for the guys that buy online
There's actually less stock online I believe.
August 9, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
xafriaf

theres highschoolers like me who dont have credit cards, would a gift card work? if so im gonna be ordering from the school bathroom when it gets rreeeeeal cold 
Nope. And get a debit card lol. 
August 9, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
aldan.michaels

im fucked until 18 razz
August 9, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
aldan.michaels

i doubt it, i was in line for the PCL tee, they sold out after about 10 people, nobody really walked out with a huge bag
August 9, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
chads

im fucked until 18 
Visa prepaid gift cards work on Supreme, thats what I used before I got a debit card. It just sucks cuz you gotta pay that setup charge or whatever anytime you get one. Also, you can get a debit card even if you're under 18, thats the way to go.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 9, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
KiddCoast

I hit up SupLa in friday after season opener. Waaay better. For me at least. Less people, shorter line, less madness. Everything i wanted was still in stock. The only thing that was soldout was the PcL stuff and i think one of the tees in one of the colors in one of the sizes. If i can get the day off mightt do the same this season

Twitter: @KiddCoast

August 9, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
reverendcoltrane

What's the most you'd guys pay for a Hennessy jersey?

Supreme, size small

August 9, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
xafriaf

im fucked until 18 
I have one lol. 
August 9, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
xafriaf

i doubt it, i was in line for the PCL tee, they sold out after about 10 people, nobody really walked out with a huge bag
They sold out in 12 seconds online. But the PCL tee was probably an exception.
August 10, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
kushxgambino

Yea I just hope I get everything or its ebay for my ass
August 10, 2013 @ 12:10 AM

do previews come on monday or thursdays
August 10, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
SHARKlN

Nah there's always more stock online. 

Couple hundred herbs is nothing compared to thousands online. When the misfits tees crashed the site this season they were getting like 1200 hits per second.
August 10, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
SHARKlN

Not counting the people who couldn't hit the server. For misfits...
August 10, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
Oli96

SupNY windows covered up now until FW starts, no note on door announcing open date yet
August 10, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
jjapplesauce

underrated- Cairo (specifically the green colorway), Pile lined shirt, Cliver crew, and gotta agree on that pin dot shell
overrated- Personal opinion but camo box logo tops the list and also champion shit.
August 10, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
midmost

SupLA was also closed today
August 10, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
xafriaf

Nah there's always more stock online. 

Couple hundred herbs is nothing compared to thousands online. When the misfits tees crashed the site this season they were getting like 1200 hits per second.
Yeah wtf was up with that? Stuff sat forever too
August 10, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
zane-

Not counting the people who couldn't hit the server. For misfits...
thats the only time the site ever crashed for me

my names zane & i love odd future

August 10, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
fyuur

Worst site crash was definitely the ss12 dunks

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 10, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Attractant

Can't believe it's starting already. People already asking for proxies.

I just traded with that guy. He's hella cool. His hb name is wetcat or something like that.

lol he's looking for dank

Iced out Arizona boyz

August 10, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
xafriaf

It was established last night... ^
August 10, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
rupertrouge

I fideaded the stock 
August 10, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
djxlad

Supreme X Tame Impala

this needs to happen
true
Agreed
August 10, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
djxlad

Oh my god

What if Supreme takes a box logo...and puts it INSIDE another box logo

BOXCEPTION

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.