Found this pic from 2010.

upvote for too trill, downvote for been trill

August 9, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
SilvioDante

Who's camping out at LA?
Me
What time you headin down?
HB camping crew? Ill be there
I'd be down to camp, if I didn't live 2hours away from LA. Ill be sticking to the Internet swiftness.
Im doing both to stunt on the frail bois and make em pay rape

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

August 9, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
romel

Supreme x Marshalls
August 9, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
flicyourbic

im ready to cawp that jersey and sell it back to 
all the swiftless upset kids they can be crying and post

"i got cart jacked"

"who's got one not so much for rape"

or The best Yet like 15 WTB threads go live

and i'll be like and the buyer will be like VV

and then buy my mom a birtthday present with it this yearcool

Downvote This But Idgaf 
August 9, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Tony Montana

Found this pic from 2010.

upvote for too trill, downvote for been trill

you look like Luigi from Super Mario Brothers
Your mustache literally looks like your eyebrows slid down your face and grew together. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 9, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
BigPO

Who's camping out at LA?

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 9, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
Stackies

What time did the line build up in LA last season? I wanna say like 9-10 the night before come through LA fam, gimme a time
August 9, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
xafriaf

What time did the line build up in LA last season? I wanna say like 9-10 the night before come through LA fam, gimme a time
Like 9-10. But this season a few new people have come around and they get to the store at like 5pm, just so they can be first.
August 9, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
SHARKlN

Lol I can't even imagine waiting in line to buy Supreme, let alone 18 hours
August 9, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
stanpreme

FW 2013: Fuckboy season is over.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

August 9, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
fyuur

FW 2013: Fuckboy season is over.
If anything there will be even more fuckboys because of  box logos.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 9, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
bostonstrangler

Who's camping out at LA?
Me
What time you headin down?
I went at 9AM for S/S 2013 and didn't get in until 6PM.  So, much earlier.  My girlfriend thinks it'll be "fun", so she's tagging along.  I'll be the guy getting really stoned and looking incredibly bummed.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

August 9, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
bostonstrangler

Who's camping out at LA?

I hope they have their shit figured out for the first drop and actually regulate the line instead of allowing the front to get bum rushed by a bunch of fuck up kids like S/S 13.  You really wouldn't believe how long 9 hours on fairfax feels.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

August 9, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
spenc

whats the point of lining up when you can just cop online? I know this will get downvoted, but seriously seems so much easier to buy online. Other than maybe the experience of chatting with other heads in line idk why one wouldn't cop online
August 9, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
kous

Is first online drop the 22nd or 29th?

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

August 9, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
reeser

whats the point of lining up when you can just cop online? I know this will get downvoted, but seriously seems so much easier to buy online. Other than maybe the experience of chatting with other heads in line idk why one wouldn't cop online
Being able to not worry about shit being sold out if you're near the front of the line.
If you're copping 5 items online, chances are a few will sell out before you can finish checking out.
But if you can get lucky and be near the front of the line you can get whatever you want.
August 9, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
vafins

well for the first drop you get it a week early before online opens, and you have a " better chance" of getting what you want even though that's only really true to people who line up early, I personally would never camp out plus I don't live near any of the stores even if I wanted too, but I would rather pay $50 extra  on any item then stand in a line for 10 hours
August 9, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
xafriaf

Who's camping out at LA?

I hope they have their shit figured out for the first drop and actually regulate the line instead of allowing the front to get bum rushed by a bunch of fuck up kids like S/S 13.  You really wouldn't believe how long 9 hours on fairfax feels.
They put barricades around the door now. Thank god.
August 9, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
xafriaf

well for the first drop you get it a week early before online opens, and you have a " better chance" of getting what you want even though that's only really true to people who line up early, I personally would never camp out plus I don't live near any of the stores even if I wanted too, but I would rather pay $50 extra  on any item then stand in a line for 10 hours
Maybe in NY this is the case, but in LA you're not worried about shit selling out, it's just the pain of waiting forever. I was there from 9-5 for ss13.
August 9, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
fyuur

- Trying on the clothes to see the fit.
- Seeing exactly what the color/quality/thickness looks/feels like in person.
- It's actually kind of fun if you go with the right people.

August 9, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
xafriaf

One of the best feelings is getting into that effing store and seeing 300+ people behind you.
August 9, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
slytendencies

One of the best feelings is getting into that effing store and seeing 300+ people behind you.
Lmao word, its that moment when you walk in and you feel the air conditioning and hear the blaring music and smell that certain smell that only supreme stores seem to have
August 9, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
itsgart

i posted a fit pic and got more up votes than down votes. am i cool now?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

August 9, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
Chuck E

Lmao word, its that moment when you walk in and you feel the air conditioning and hear the blaring music and smell that certain smell that only supreme stores seem to have

what......weed and corner store cover up insents?

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

August 9, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
xafriaf

I'm not gonna lie I feel like such hot shit as I'm walking out of the door. Sometimes I even say thanks to the door man. Don't judge me lol
August 9, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
fyuur

New Nike colab, maybe a roshe run or a am90. Also hope for some fresh vans, bogo stuff and a revival of Hebrew logo. 
No way they're going to do a Roshe collab. It's too new. They only collab with things that are classic and already well established.

August 9, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
spenc

New Nike colab, maybe a roshe run or a am90. Also hope for some fresh vans, bogo stuff and a revival of Hebrew logo. 
Im just hoping for some really original shit and some old stuff brought back. Last season was pretty weak for the most part.
Just think it through a bit more before you speak man..
August 9, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
itsgart

r kelly photo tee

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

August 9, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
kushxgambino

Supreme x medicom
August 9, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
spamster

Supreme x medicom
Like in the avi two posts above yours?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.