Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 2, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
vafins

I know it's not that great of a leak but I still had to come through. They look more purple than last years and the guy works at some shoe company and says he can't wait for these, he may be wrong but you never know

lol no the dude works at a store that sells shoes bascially used shoes a thrift shop for old heat and vintage clothing  follow them on instagram at @roundtworva its in my town and the shop is dope

but I am pretty sure they are just the old ones and it says stoked on these so he might have just got them

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 2, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
xafriaf

That's what I thought but last years tag had bronze-like writing on the purple colorway tag. You're probably right though. @vafins
August 2, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
vafins

That's what I thought but last years tag had bronze-like writing on the purple colorway tag. You're probably right though. @vafins
if he is leaking out new supreme I need to go chill in there more lol

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

August 2, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
xafriaf

Yeah it was worth a chance lol. He brought in a parental advisory hoodie a few days ago
August 2, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
fyuur

It's still summer guys. Go outside and have some fun.

This season is done, next season won't be around til close to labor day.

Buncha losers.
Yet you took the time to post here

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

August 2, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
vafins

Yeah it was worth a chance lol. He brought in a parental advisory hoodie a few days ago

I was right lol I commented and asked him about them and he said he just got them

oh and that parental advisory is size L he is asking $190

August 2, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
HOCHSTE

Some dude Stole Metallic 5s from RoundTwo lol
: facepalm :

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

August 2, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
fyuur

Supreme earmuffs would be dope

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

August 2, 2013 @ 08:15 PM

Inactive

Budweiser bucket spotted at 0:27 -_-
August 2, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Thoth

nah. they look like the black pair with bad lighting or a filter anyway
August 2, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
cheyaaa

nigga I'm the realest. I got that supreme info like 576

next week nuffin (all the supreme gear will be taken down on the site)
following week, teaser
the week after-preview

The week college starts (for the few of you, I know some of ya fools are minors relying on mommy and daddies credit card), that will be the official day supreme will drop the first batch of TRILL gears in STORES ONLY

following that will begin the weekly online release.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 2, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
lloopp

so lemme get this str8

u hate of fans
but u watch vids of their fans
so that u cn spot their fans wearin preme
n post em here 
so that we can bitch about how their fans are posers?

fuck outta here hoe ass nigga

i'm at tha end of my rope n i feel like swingin

August 2, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
xafriaf

Ah, but your dates seem off. The teaser is always ATLEAST 14 days away from the preview, sometimes more. (ex. SS12) @fhenomenon
August 2, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
lloopp

nigga I'm the realest.

August 2, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
cheyaaa

Well the order is right. 

And cheyaa I'm the REALEST 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 2, 2013 @ 09:12 PM

Inactive

so lemme get this str8

u hate of fans
but u watch vids of their fans
so that u cn spot their fans wearin preme
n post em here 
so that we can bitch about how their fans are posers?

fuck outta here hoe ass nigga
when did i say i hated of fans? i personally like theyre music. ive been talking about how stupid the bucket is since the one popped up on the bay. i think you confused me with someone else
August 2, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
BigPO

following week, teaser
the week after-preview

The week college starts (for the few of you, I know some of ya fools are minors relying on mommy and daddies credit card), that will be the official day supreme will drop the first batch of TRILL gears in STORES ONLY

I wasn't going to say anything..for wishful thinking purposes. but the preview/lookbook always drops the week of instore release (this season looks like 2nd to last week of August). So timeline wise, yeah sure why not g. Hopefully we do get a teaser next week, but if not. s'cool, long as we just get this season over with

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 2, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
aldan.michaels

where we at with the leaks, I remember we saw the Fishtails before preview this past season.

HB Taskforce

*insert gif of Lil B but with James Jebbia's head poorly cropped on Lil B's Body*
We also saw the misfits collab before the email, in the lookbook the model is wearing the snapback with the acid pullover
August 2, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
aldan.michaels

nigga I'm the realest.

heres our FW13 teaser 
August 2, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Alfie18

Unique hype collection I know u got them leaks

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

August 2, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
xafriaf

following week, teaser
the week after-preview

I wasn't going to say anything..for wishful thinking purposes. but the preview/lookbook always drops the week of instore release (this season looks like 2nd to last week of August). So timeline wise, yeah sure why not g. Hopefully we do get a teaser next week, but if not. s'cool, long as we just get this season over with
I think teaser Monday. 
August 2, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
LostJem

suspended

Why do you guys always have to mention OF its an every day thing an people here try to be creditable for calling people out if they're fans. 

On some bill Clinton  shit y'all need to dont ask don't tell when it comes to OF dont even mention it. I understand people found out because of him but seriously. We are here to talk about clothes not how someone is ruining a brand cuz the hype. There's always gonna be people unable to sport shit. And if you guys like him go to off topic or they're personal forum website. 

Its soooo annoying having to see people here defending that nigga excuse me cuz I'm not black but that nigga don't give a shit bout you. 

Talk about supreme not bout dick riders and of

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 2, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
xafriaf

I didn't even know he was on here lol.
August 2, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
peak0il

a few days for the fall winter email?
August 2, 2013 @ 09:50 PM

Inactive

Why do you guys always have to mention OF its an every day thing an people here try to be creditable for calling people out if they're fans. 

On some bill Clinton  shit y'all need to dont ask don't tell when it comes to OF dont even mention it. I understand people found out because of him but seriously. We are here to talk about clothes not how someone is ruining a brand cuz the hype. There's always gonna be people unable to sport shit. And if you guys like him go to off topic or they're personal forum website. 

Its soooo annoying having to see people here defending that nigga excuse me cuz I'm not black but that nigga don't give a shit bout you. 

calm down. theres no drops because the seasons over so what the fuck else are we supposed to talk about. it was supreme related. sometimes i think you get mad for no reason. youre too worried about what other people do
August 2, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
BigPO

I didn't even know he was on here lol.

lol yeah g he's on here, I remember someone was flamin' him because of his prices and dude came out the cutz haha

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

August 2, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
LostJem

suspended

calm down. theres no drops because the seasons over so what the fuck else are we supposed to talk about. it was supreme related. sometimes i think you get mad for no reason. youre too worried about what other people do
I think you need to calm d

Edit: I think you need to calm down. No one here is getting mad, I just think it's stupid to discuss someone people don't like. 

Plus your last statement is irrelevant cuz I never am concerned with anyone and what they do here haha

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 2, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
lloopp

^camps are usually aroun £40 bruh bruh idk bout sale prices tho

August 2, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
De Niro

Damn some of yall need to shut the fuck up about that OF shit; talking about OF on this thread is like talking about politics and religion, there is always gonna be stupid ass arguments and opinions. Just drop that stupid shit and talk some box logos

August 2, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
fyuur

Gordon Ramsay for Supreme

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.