[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:11
thats your opinion but im sure that there is kids out there who are literally having sex with there metallic camp caps or tie dye camps
I have had sex with my tie-dye camp a few times...
http://imgur.com/QdC9x18
Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:41
You all come up with the ugliest collaboration ideas. I swear there's only like 10 of you who can actually design things. You make me regret lurking. Please stop.

https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:47
if this Gortex rumor is true. Then this will be a good ass jacket. For those who don't know what Gortex is, it basically made North Face a house hold name. Waterproof, Windproof technology. Get ready for Dope Color Blockings. Or shit like those Expeditions/Summits
most cats on here cant afford this type of stuff, dont hype it up for them tongueface let them stick to their camp caps.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm glad 95% of you aren't designers for Supreme.
I am certainly not crying about that most stinging jab over such a trivial creative pursuit. Certainly only stating your opinion after all...

Aug 12, 2013 @ 01:52
if a camp gets releasd w/ dat playin card pattern its gone get instant grail status
2013 camps can't be grails
The crosses set will be grails.

IG: kingsrule4ever

Aug 12, 2013 @ 02:41
So many fgts here act like they work for Supreme. Calm yo tittz u benders...
Calm your shit. You can't even name a single person here that has acted like they work for supreme, because no one does. Why don't you just go back to lurking?
Aug 12, 2013 @ 02:46
Who the fuck doesn't know what gore-tex is? Smh
Aug 12, 2013 @ 02:50
Lol I always get a kick out of the kiddies who live at home thinking they're honestly paying for their own clothing.
Aug 12, 2013 @ 02:54
Yo!! so this lookbook coming out tomarrow rite
Aug 12, 2013 @ 02:59
Got this lot for $350. Sold the CDG Camp and Backpack for $277. Basically bought an Uptown Pullover and Utility Camp for only $73. smokeyface
Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:04
Lookbook/Preview Aug 19th

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:04
Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:11
Lol I always get a kick out of the kiddies who live at home thinking they're honestly paying for their own clothing.
im 99% sure that everyone on every thread you post in fucking hates you, because im 100% sure everyone in the camp caps thread fucking hates you, everything you post makes me want to fucking punch you

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:18
^ Put a tampon in, you lame fuck
Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:27
^ Put a tampon in, you lame fuck
good one bruh, that really made you more likable 

Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:28
how you sell backpack and cdg camp for 277, that's piff.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:39
I just wanna see the fucking preview !!!

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:44
tomorrow, don't miss it. Might aswell stay up all night. Drops at 6am EST
Aug 12, 2013 @ 03:58
Jem, I'm not sure what's worse...

https://soundcloud.com/jem93-1/
or 

So There's This GIrl At Work I Kinda Like She's cute and i think she's kinda pretty. 
But she has a boyfriend
There's Times where we talk she calls me insult names nothing that has to do with profanity but dumb shit 
like dummy head and stupid stuff like that shit girls would do. 
We always make eye contact and shit at work
i mess around with her by leave her hanging and shit one time i jokingly said she was a bitch( i dont work with her enough mind you to actually confirm my statement) we work in different sections but it obviously made her feel insecure and was asking why and i just ignored her and walked off.

Yesterday i caught her in the break room and was talking with her for a little insued a conversation with her and shit but was a little occupied with her stupid minion game so i sat down next to her just talking and shit and she said something about me being weird. I didnt say anything nor did i really care. i was just like whatever fuck this bitch so i got up and started walking away. Then she was all like Noooo Wait Your Leaving Me Here Alone?

i told her i went back to get my lunch bag cuz my mom will get mad at me. she laughed and told her what my mom tells me in spanish. she was super shocked i spoke spanish that i dont even look mexican or whatever and talked a little more. her break was over and had to go so i just dipped.

i dunno what to think of this. i like her i wanna get all up in them goods. but i also would enjoy taking this girl out. lol

what do you guys think? thanks Hb fam
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:01
RIP Jem 2012-2013
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:06
Jem, I'm not sure what's worse...

https://soundcloud.com/jem93-1/
or 

So There's This GIrl At Work I Kinda Like She's cute and i think she's kinda pretty. 
But she has a boyfriend
There's Times where we talk she calls me insult names nothing that has to do with profanity but dumb shit 
like dummy head and stupid stuff like that shit girls would do. 
We always make eye contact and shit at work
i mess around with her by leave her hanging and shit one time i jokingly said she was a bitch( i dont work with her enough mind you to actually confirm my statement) we work in different sections but it obviously made her feel insecure and was asking why and i just ignored her and walked off.

Yesterday i caught her in the break room and was talking with her for a little insued a conversation with her and shit but was a little occupied with her stupid minion game so i sat down next to her just talking and shit and she said something about me being weird. I didnt say anything nor did i really care. i was just like whatever fuck this bitch so i got up and started walking away. Then she was all like Noooo Wait Your Leaving Me Here Alone?

i told her i went back to get my lunch bag cuz my mom will get mad at me. she laughed and told her what my mom tells me in spanish. she was super shocked i spoke spanish that i dont even look mexican or whatever and talked a little more. her break was over and had to go so i just dipped.

i dunno what to think of this. i like her i wanna get all up in them goods. but i also would enjoy taking this girl out. lol

what do you guys think? thanks Hb fam
good god

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:25
Bravo Jem. I was afraid you'd challenge me to a rap battle. 

Or... A simp battle lolol
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:26
Soooo, when's the new thread for the f/w season gonna start?
There's not a specific FW thread. A new thread will be made when this one breaks around next week.
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:35
sharkin i really dont care about you quoting me. you really digging up info on what i have said in other threads. displays that you are trying to make me feel inferior to you right now. i dont give a fuck at all seriously.
you should, you look like a bitch
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:46
You still ain't got a box logo..
Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:50
yo i cant believe i just realized this, if you are shark, is your avi a picture of you eating dick?

Aug 12, 2013 @ 04:55
im 99% sure that everyone on every thread you post in fucking hates you, because im 100% sure everyone in the camp caps thread fucking hates you, everything you post makes me want to fucking punch you
you guys take shit to serious on hb lol
his post make me crack up lol
in the camp cap thread he literally just post "fuck camp caps" "camps are gay" "the trend is 2 years late fuck you fags" and shit like that over and over

Aug 12, 2013 @ 05:01
Jem if that is your sound cloud you may want to consider suicide.
Aug 12, 2013 @ 05:02
yo i cant believe i just realized this, if you are shark, is your avi a picture of you eating dick?
Whoa man, it's a "Supreme Dick" to be exact. .. obviously though.
Aug 12, 2013 @ 05:16

dawg.. jem delete your soundcloud please.

something something @nappppps

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0