[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 27, 2013 @ 13:03:35
Are those Pacific Camps legit?

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 13:17:10
How do vans fit?, i wear a 8.5 in NB, Nike, Jordans.
get an 8.5

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 13:17:57
Any london heads know if theres anything dropping other than the vans and hats?

Keep It Gully

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 13:34:29

June 27, 2013 @ 13:35:12
I wish I lived in New York or California. It's hard to online shop supreme.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 13:39:10
I Thought The Line Out Here Looked Bad And UnOrganized, I See Why They Kick You Guys Off The Street Lol  

World Famous

June 27, 2013 @ 13:41:40
So no one knows how to use paypal money on either the supreme shop or DSM? Sometimes you guys have shit to talk about. Thanks peeps
June 27, 2013 @ 13:46:25
REVS
So no one knows how to use paypal money on either the supreme shop or DSM? Sometimes you guys have shit to talk about. Thanks peeps
You're unable to use Paypal on the online shop.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 27, 2013 @ 13:54:39
i know that. i mean if there is a way like a prepaid or reload-able  debit/credit card. 

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 27, 2013 @ 14:08:46
REVS
i know that. i mean if there is a way like a prepaid or reload-able  debit/credit card. 
I would imagine your best bet would just be to transfer your cash from Paypal to your bank account, or ask for a check and deposit it. I know this won't do you any good for this drop, but I'm really not sure if there is another way. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 27, 2013 @ 14:24:33
I would imagine your best bet would just be to transfer your cash from Paypal to your bank account, or ask for a check and deposit it. I know this won't do you any good for this drop, but I'm really not sure if there is another way. 
aight gracias
June 27, 2013 @ 14:30:55
dover opened already?
June 27, 2013 @ 14:32:15
dover opened already?
#BEEN #OPEN

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

June 27, 2013 @ 14:36:14
If you don't have a debit/credit card, buy a visa prepaid gift card, they work the same way

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 27, 2013 @ 14:37:46
If you don't have a debit/credit card, buy a visa prepaid gift card, they work the same way
or just get a mastercard with your paypal account. thats what i did

take pictures and shit

June 27, 2013 @ 14:38:34
All this debit card paypal talk.. lol

Didn't expect a bunch of broke bois to be buying $125 vans
June 27, 2013 @ 14:39:18
Gunplay - Acquitted is dope as fuck, copped me a pair of olive eras on dover street, now time for the supreme drop hopefully i cop me a navy pair. i have enough for 2 more blushing half cabs look fat as fuck in a size 8 IMO
June 27, 2013 @ 14:39:55
June 27, 2013 @ 14:41:12
Has anyone tried on the vans? Do they fit true to size or Half size up/down
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x