[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 19, 2013 @ 06:10:22
Fairfax is too rapey an area to camp at.
You must be a pinoy
February 19, 2013 @ 06:12:04
Ima line up hella early for SupLA if you guys want to meet up or get behind me shot me a pm haha 
February 19, 2013 @ 06:13:34
Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Never camped before but I think ima have to be bout it this season, to many pieces I want.
What time you going on Wednesday?
Head out together? hahha shot me a PM if you guys want too lol 
February 19, 2013 @ 06:14:28
how fast do decks sell out generally? I'm trying to grab one on saturday, chances?

gawd.tumblr.com

February 19, 2013 @ 06:15:06
You must be a pinoy
I'm very white. 

gawd.tumblr.com

February 19, 2013 @ 06:16:25
improper use of the wizard

February 19, 2013 @ 06:16:47
You must be a pinoy
I'm very white. 
So you're just a pussy then
February 19, 2013 @ 06:17:03
You're good G, decks sit almost all season usually, I'm heading out to SupLA around 9pm Wed
February 19, 2013 @ 06:18:45
You're good G, decks sit almost all season usually, I'm heading out to SupLA around 9pm Wed
but the bling decks? those might sell quick..

Fuck yall

February 19, 2013 @ 06:18:50

these are growing on me
edit: a good hat to skate in

Fuck yall

February 19, 2013 @ 06:19:30
how fast do decks sell out generally? I'm trying to grab one on saturday, chances?
They usually sit.

Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Never camped before but I think ima have to be bout it this season, to many pieces I want.
Haha I'd be down to camp it out with some niggas from the HB fam, could be pretty cool
February 19, 2013 @ 06:19:53
Bling Deck is mine smokeyface

You must be a pinoy
I'm very white. 
So you're just a pussy then
so only white people can be classified as this?

gawd.tumblr.com

February 19, 2013 @ 06:21:26
Low of 40 in LA Wednesday night, pull out your North faces
February 19, 2013 @ 06:23:05
hopefully they open a supreme store in venice so i can camp on that young raft

(Invalid img)

gawd.tumblr.com

February 19, 2013 @ 06:24:37
They usually sit.

Haha I'd be down to camp it out with some niggas from the HB fam, could be pretty cool
Yea sounds good hahah send me a pm if you want i tried but couldnt send one to you 
February 19, 2013 @ 06:30:41
but the bling decks? those might sell quick..
my thoughts exactly...want gold one to just hang up in my room smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

February 19, 2013 @ 06:35:01
other than supreme, theres really no reason to ever be there
February 19, 2013 @ 06:35:30
They usually sit.

Yea sounds good hahah send me a pm if you want i tried but couldnt send one to you 
Sent you a msg
February 19, 2013 @ 06:36:13
you'll get one, dw
February 19, 2013 @ 06:36:24
other than supreme, theres really no reason to ever be there
flight club

February 19, 2013 @ 06:40:14
tussin ls, red beach towel (ex stole my old one), bullet bottle opener, any color in the 3 color tank top & im wavy for this collection. some cool pieces this season just not for me

btw whats the word on preme getting rights to some of basquiats art for a collab?
February 19, 2013 @ 06:41:11
cant forget about 424
February 19, 2013 @ 06:43:53
tussin ls, red beach towel (ex stole my old one), bullet bottle opener, any color in the 3 color tank top & im wavy for this collection. some cool pieces this season just not for me

btw whats the word on preme getting rights to some of basquiats art for a collab?
I feel you on this season.. haven't heard anything bout the rights but im hoping for a basquiat tee or something.
February 19, 2013 @ 06:56:58
Does anyone know a) how big Supreme camera bags are usually and b) how expensive are they
Never even fucked with them but it's a present for my girl
They're all different.  Last s/s it was pretty big, big enough for a polaroid but older ones are small looking.
February 19, 2013 @ 07:03:18
maybe theyll do the basquiat capsule the same way they did daniel johnston's in the middle of the season w/ the summer tee's

February 19, 2013 @ 07:04:07
Definitely had to go through the preview a few times to really get into the pieces.

So far I'm feeling
- Tie-Dye Pullover in red
-Skate Tool
-Utility Camp in Olive
-Gonz Hoodie in White or Navy.  Whites a risky ass color to have tho.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

February 19, 2013 @ 07:11:11
lol you guys take these drops in a manner as if you absolutely HAVE to purchase something.

supreme is a clothing line just like any other. if you arent really feeling them, don't buy it. you don't have to will your way into wanting something lol.

•••

February 19, 2013 @ 07:14:24
As much as I fuck with New York, I always imagine the drops at SupLA are a lot more chill..

No parades, no celebs coming through

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

February 19, 2013 @ 07:15:43
Definitely had to go through the preview a few times to really get into the pieces.

So far I'm feeling
- Tie-Dye Pullover in red
-Skate Tool
-Utility Camp in Olive
-Gonz Hoodie in White or Navy.  Whites a risky ass color to have tho.
I'd go navy, white hoodies get dinged to easily, plus the navy with light blue smokeyface
February 19, 2013 @ 07:16:06
As much as I fuck with New York, I always imagine the drops at SupLA are a lot more chill..

No parades, no celebs coming through
BUT IVE SEEN FRANALATIONS AT A FEW AND HE IS PRETTY MUCH A CELEB RIGHT????

On a serious note i completely agree with chief...dont buy something to wear it once and sell it buy something that you like and plan on wearing more than a few times and not like it anymore

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x