[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 20, 2013 @ 20:47
Vashtie is just a dickrider. She sees the misfit hat in the preview so she puts on a tee and snaps a photo with the bling case. She's literally a tumblr. Nothing to see here. Move along. 
lol vashtie has been wearing supreme since 2001.
Feb 20, 2013 @ 20:48
lets be real. aint no one know or care about vashtie

Feb 20, 2013 @ 20:54
Has anyone here listened to Power, Corruption, & Lies by New Order?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Feb 20, 2013 @ 20:55
Anyone doing proxies from the UK let me know
SAME SHIT HRE
Feb 20, 2013 @ 20:57
I had a good feeling the floral was gonna be a first drop item.  I think the roses football top is one that is not on HTF but will drop. Anybody got a good price estimate for the athletic hooded top? sorry for the price question I just really dont know what to compare it to. Is it hoodie price? or lower?
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:00
Has anyone here listened to Power, Corruption, & Lies by New Order?
only have their songs from forum's "that" video and the final flare

x

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:01
I had a good feeling the floral was gonna be a first drop item.  I think the roses football top is one that is not on HTF but will drop. Anybody got a good price estimate for the athletic hooded top? sorry for the price question I just really dont know what to compare it to. Is it hoodie price? or lower?
he said he will be putting more on it later

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:02
Id say lower man, polly $128. It looks thin to me..

@Tony, good info cant wait to know what drops tmoro smokeyface
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:03
Anyone saying the new florals better the older version is mad hahhaha 
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is HTF the only place to find out what's released now sup LDN has gone??
Supreme LDN is back...

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:16

B|

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:18
Is HTF the only place to find out what's released now sup LDN has gone??
Supreme LDN is back...
I think that page is fake b
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:20
Supreme LDN is back...
we'll see in the morning

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:22
when you guys usually try to cop on the first drop "online" how do you get everything u want? Cause if the PCL drops its gonna sell quick so u gotta checkout ASAP. do you guys just order it then just make another order for the other stuff and just pay the shipping fee again?

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:22
we'll see in the morning
which page are we talking about? didn't follow..
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:25
when you guys usually try to cop on the first drop "online" how do you get everything u want? Cause if the PCL drops its gonna sell quick so u gotta checkout ASAP. do you guys just order it then just make another order for the other stuff and just pay the shipping fee again?
no for FW i got everything i wanted...and doubled up on the same shit for the resale smokeyface

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:26
no for FW i got everything i wanted...and doubled up on the same shit for the resale 
how without gettin cartjacked?

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:27
no for FW i got everything i wanted...and doubled up on the same shit for the resale 
cuz im swift yo step it up smokeyface

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:29
cuz im swift yo step it up 
i got the swiftness bro but not to add 5 items to my cart and not get jacked aha

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:33
i got the swiftness bro but not to add 5 items to my cart and not get jacked aha

ya i got 5 1st order and 3 the next

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:33
then you aint got the swivftness.. 

Fuck yall

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:34
whaaat is the pcl tee gon' be on the first drop you guys reckon?
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:34

ya i got 5 1st order and 3 the next
damn aha well i guess ill go for it. anyone know how to fill in the auto-fill on google chrome?

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:39
whaaat is the pcl tee gon' be on the first drop you guys reckon?
Hope not. 
smokeyface

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:43
let the hype for the pcl tee begin. 

Fuck yall

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:44
my predictions for tomorrow

PCL hoodie and sweatshorts
Bling hoodie and tee
all regular tees
jeans
schott jacket
oxford shirts
contrast shirt
bags
other random accessories/hats
and probably atleast one more jacket

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:49
some genius is gunna cop doubles and sell it for a little over retail anyway. that would be the smart thing.
niggas tryna hit 2 or 3 hundred bonus on top of retail wont prevail for long.

I got it, dripping like water.

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:50
Has anyone got a link to the new LDN page??
^
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:50

we out here

Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:51
Has anyone got a link to the new LDN page??
^
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supreme-LDN/111512249033916?fref=ts
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0