August 1, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
Ledger

Legit check on this supreme x neighborhood tee please! Friend of mine gave it to me and was bought from Japan around 2006? Had some people saying there's a 1st edition of this tee or something but looks quite different from others found on the web such as the skull, box logo and sword lines? By the way watermark is quite difficult to see but you can make out "SUP 2006 T".

Seriously?
August 1, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
fuckilovecola

I haven't rocked any preme jackets but I'm going to cope one from fw13 so I'd like to ask what's the retail for down jackets usually (like stripe down from fw12) and how warm are they. I need a really warm one
retail was like 180 I want to say. any down jacket gets hot as fuck they have no ventilation.
when during the season are  they released?
August 1, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
fyuur

I haven't rocked any preme jackets but I'm going to cope one from fw13 so I'd like to ask what's the retail for down jackets usually (like stripe down from fw12) and how warm are they. I need a really warm one
retail was like 180 I want to say. any down jacket gets hot as fuck they have no ventilation.
How could we possibly know?

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

August 1, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
HOCHSTE

@fuckilovecola

There are no dates as to when certain items are released
HOWEVER, some items you can predict bsed on the material or trends from past seasons
For example, that Down Jacket is a heavier jacket so it may be relseased closer to Winter

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

August 1, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Black Adam

Legit?

So it's legit or not?
August 1, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
fyuur

I lowkey want Tyler the Creator to die just to see if he actually gets buried in a box logo casket.

"I plan on either dying from suicide or my asthma, Being the only bastard in a box logo casket."

August 1, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
rhythmz

retail was no way near 180 sir. that down jacket was a leather down jacket. from what i remember, it was 598.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 1, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
fyuur

retail was no way near 180 sir. that down jacket was a leather down jacket. from what i remember, it was 598.
He's not talking about the Leather down jacket. He's talking about the Striped down jacket.

August 1, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
vafins

nah there was a leather one like the one rhianna wore and shit but there was also the reversible striped down jakcet and it was like $248
August 1, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
HOCHSTE

^Yeah that Black, red and green ugly shit.

August 1, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
guys i like hummus

ima be in nyc this weekend, does supny have any palace tees instock right now?
terrible question.

rephrased: 'ima be in nyc this weekend, where should i go to get plastered'
August 1, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
HOCHSTE

^ This is a Supreme forum, not [Nightlife] 2013 Discussion Thread

That's why he asked about the nyc store.

edit: You didn't "rephrase" his post, you"reworded" it.

August 1, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
fyuur

ima be in nyc this weekend, does supny have any palace tees instock right now?
terrible question.

rephrased: 'ima be in nyc this weekend, where should i go to get plastered'
So edgy

August 1, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
Barbecue Brennon

^ This is a Supreme forum, not [Nightlife] 2013 Discussion Thread

That's why he asked about the nyc store.

edit: You didn't "rephrase" his post, you"reworded" it.
Rephrase and reword are synonyms.
August 1, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
BigPO

nah there was a leather one like the one rhianna wore and shit but there was also the reversible striped down jakcet and it was like $248
yeah the striped down was $248, and made it to the sale. I think leather down made it to the sale too, but the price tag from the beginning was like what around 500 right? any way, I think both released towards December. but it's common knowledge, heavier shit towards December.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

August 1, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
BigPO

scenario #1: *walks into supNY or supLA takes a photo of item, puts on HB* Legit Check?

scenario #2: *walks into flee market takes a photo of Supreme item, puts on HB* Legit Check?

EDIT: downvotes coming from frail non-knowledgable fuckboys because they can't tell if something they're copping over $100 is "legit" or not.

August 1, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
tiego

Trying to trade navy box logo hoodie size medium from fw12 for a small box hoodie. If anyones got one and is willing to trade pm me.
August 1, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
sjohnnnn

Legit check 

سبحان

August 1, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
BigPO

BigPO are you black?

you must have a huge fixation with black men. which is kind of startin' to become mad weird.
you probably copped the Kingston Tee, and dance around in it like Buffalo Bill.

are you Buffalo Bill?

August 1, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
steady

I'm gonna need to move my classes around on Thursday, I'm taking a Math course around 11.
August 1, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
fyuur

I'm gonna need to move my classes around on Thursday, I'm taking a Math course around 11.
Just take out your laptop and cwap. I'm assuming you're in college; most professors don't really care if you dick around on your laptop for like 2 minutes to do something.

August 1, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
steady

Just take out your laptop and cwap. I'm assuming you're in college; most professors don't really care if you dick around on your laptop for like 2 minutes to do something.

Yeah, or I'll probably just go on the Supreme app on my phone.
August 1, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
SHARKlN

Legit check on this cop? (not asking about the hat)

There's no way he got two himself... is there?
August 1, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
fyuur

Legit check on this cop? (not asking about the hat)

There's no way he got two himself... is there?
PCL bucket was just a distraction from the real heat...the Checkered Henleys.

August 1, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
HOCHSTE

@Fyuur I can't tell if you're serious or not.

August 1, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
fyuur

Supreme x Morgan Creek 

Please don't become the next wehatelondon

August 1, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
xafriaf

I was just reading a thread from 07 about the LA warehouse sale. Some dude picked up 1 five panel, 2 camps, and a og baseball jersey for 79$. Why don't they do this anymore?!
August 1, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
jjapplesauce

Depending on how big the class is you should be straight.  College isnt highschool most professors could care less if your on a laptop.  I was copping in a small lab and actually could have gotten in trouble on my phone most of fall/winter 12 (Id usually just dip out to the hallway or bathroom.)  In other news.... just heard back yesterday that I got this internship and for the first time ever I have no class Thursday mornings. That morning coffee and captain crunch copping life.
August 1, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
fyuur

BigPO are you black?

you must have a huge fixation with black men. which is kind of startin' to become mad weird.
you probably copped the Kingston Tee, and dance around in it like Buffalo Bill.

are you Buffalo Bill?
You sound black but I have the suspicion that you're a wigger no lie
so are you?
Why do you care? o.o

August 1, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
joexedge

I've mostly bought hats and t-shirts and had to size up on shirts from large to xl but if i was to buy a hoodie/crew neck or long sleeve should i size up on them as well?

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.