[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 02, 2013 @ 13:15

teaser could mean shit, thirst too real. wait on preview
Is that a box logo?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 02, 2013 @ 13:29

teaser could mean shit, thirst too real. wait on preview
who run it

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Aug 02, 2013 @ 13:39
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~

Aug 02, 2013 @ 13:47
Yikes, thread is in some rough shape right now.

It's my birthday! later guys
Aug 02, 2013 @ 14:40
on EbayWhat does the price tag say?
you don't even need to look at the stitching, you can tell its fake by that damn tag
Damn thats such a obvious fake dude. Lol once i saw the 105 price i knew that shit was a ioffer. Enjoy.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 02, 2013 @ 14:57
So, I purchased this Supreme Trucker hat from a resale shop here in Tokyo and wanted some help identifying its authenticity and name. I'll post two pics.. It doesn't have a Made in USA tag on the inside though it says it on the inner snap. There's also no writing on the back of the hat above the snap. 

Aug 02, 2013 @ 15:20
So, I purchased this Supreme Trucker hat from a resale shop here in Tokyo and wanted some help identifying its authenticity and name. I'll post two pics.. It doesn't have a Made in USA tag on the inside though it says it on the inner snap. There's also no writing on the back of the hat above the snap. 

I doubt it's fake; I really don't think a snakeskin trucker would have much reason to be replicated.

And does it even matter if it is? You already bought it, plus no one's really going to call you out on it anyway.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 02, 2013 @ 15:26
I thought the same thing. I just wanted to ID the hat so I could figure out the year/season. 
Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:09
Alfie could you retell the story of how you got scammed for like $500 on a duck camo tnf?

Pretty please, it's my birthday..
Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:11
Alfie could you retell the story of how you got scammed for like $500 on a duck camo tnf?

Pretty please, it's my birthday..
Wait lol that was alfie? Hate it had to be him doe. But Lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:14
Lol trucker hats, I would love to see a fit pic with that on
Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:23
any FA t's or hoodies at sup ny????? info would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tad Ghostal

Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:25
Went skating last night when all of a sudden it started raining like crazy and my Lampins got soaked FML.
Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:50
where we at with the leaks, I remember we saw the Fishtails before preview this past season.

HB Taskforce smokeyface smokeyface

*insert gif of Lil B but with James Jebbia's head poorly cropped on Lil B's Body*

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 02, 2013 @ 16:58
Whew when i seen those parkas i just knew i had to have one. Need those leaks to prioritize the cash.

HBT where you at?

Aug 02, 2013 @ 17:23
Happy Birthday Shark
Show us that Bday fit pic.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Aug 02, 2013 @ 17:30
@shark I fuck with you for having a August birthday mine is in about 3 weeks
Aug 02, 2013 @ 17:31
28th Aug repping smokeyface

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

Aug 02, 2013 @ 17:36
28th Aug repping 

haha mines the 24th
Aug 02, 2013 @ 17:37
niggas is bout 2 b on some mission impossible shit hangin from the ceilin of the preme store n hackin computers

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:13
I know it's not that great of a leak but I still had to come through. They look more purple than last years and the guy works at some shoe company and says he's stoked for these, he may be wrong but you never know

Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:22
I know it's not that great of a leak but I still had to come through. They look more purple than last years and the guy works at some shoe company and says he can't wait for these, he may be wrong but you never know

lol no the dude works at a store that sells shoes bascially used shoes a thrift shop for old heat and vintage clothing  follow them on instagram at @roundtworva its in my town and the shop is dope

but I am pretty sure they are just the old ones and it says stoked on these so he might have just got them
Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:24
That's what I thought but last years tag had bronze-like writing on the purple colorway tag. You're probably right though. @vafins
Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:28
That's what I thought but last years tag had bronze-like writing on the purple colorway tag. You're probably right though. @vafins
if he is leaking out new supreme I need to go chill in there more lol
Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:35
Yeah it was worth a chance lol. He brought in a parental advisory hoodie a few days ago
Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:40
It's still summer guys. Go outside and have some fun.

This season is done, next season won't be around til close to labor day.

Buncha losers.
Yet you took the time to post here

Aug 02, 2013 @ 18:44
Yeah it was worth a chance lol. He brought in a parental advisory hoodie a few days ago

I was right lol I commented and asked him about them and he said he just got them

oh and that parental advisory is size L he is asking $190
Aug 02, 2013 @ 19:05
Some dude Stole Metallic 5s from RoundTwo lol
: facepalm :

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Aug 02, 2013 @ 19:33
Supreme earmuffs would be dope

Inactive User

Aug 02, 2013 @ 20:15

Budweiser bucket spotted at 0:27 -_-
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.