[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:17
i pray to god that hockey top is simple on the front, so far from top half of behind it looks nice, but only god knows what the rest of it is gonna look like

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:32
Jersey Top
yeah apart from the preview like @xafriaf said.
but I was, until I saw the hockey top lol
bigpo are you even black?

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:35
lol po i fuckin love your gifs
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:42
lol po i fuckin love your gifs
paid in full is most of em too

and i love that movie smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:58
Questions that will be  asked repeatedly between now and drop day 

1.       When does hockey jersey drop? 
2.       Price on hockey jersey? 
3.       When does hockey jersey drop?
4.       Does my shipping address need to match my billing address?
5.       When do box logos drop?
6.       Can I get hockey jersey in all three colors?
7.       What is the phone number to the warehouse?
8.       Price on hockey jersey?
9.       Is hockey jersey TTS? Should I size down?
10.     When do box logos drop?  
11. I'm an OF fans, can I suck Tyler's dick and leave me a quota for the hockey jersey?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:09
Discovered cat piss on my Hennessy jersey when unpacking at my new apartment today. My ex roommates cat. Washed it and it helped only some. Soaking now. Fucking cats. It would be a real shame if something happened to it when i pick up my security deposit in a few days. Fucking cats. 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:14
Should of took better care of it Pauly..
Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:15
Discovered cat piss on my Hennessy jersey when unpacking at my new apartment today. My ex roommates cat. Washed it and it helped only some. Soaking now. Fucking cats. It would be a real shame if something happened to it when i pick up my security deposit in a few days. Fucking cats. 
stomp the shit out of that cat.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:28
reported to the NSA for animal cruelty
Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:30
reported to the NSA for animal cruelty

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 20:53
i pray to god that hockey top is simple on the front, so far from top half of behind it looks nice, but only god knows what the rest of it is gonna look like
From what we can see in the teaser, it looks like they're being faithful to the actual Quebec jersey. But I agree, it'd be a bummer if they took it too far. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:03
They'll prolly drop shit on the EU site that won't drop in the states, like on the JP site.

∞good to go since '91∞

Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:20
Supreme table confirmed 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:31
Supreme table confirmed 
shit I wish lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:36
Anyone else feel like the resale prices will go down? Rarity of supreme will decrease once the UK/Europe online shop opens
thats good
Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:36
Supreme table confirmed 
info on that couch tho
Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:37
2 more things....A. the sleeves definitely dont look that wide and baggy according to the picture B. got a plot twist that would suck complete ass if it happens: since EU has a site now, they change up their drop items from the US like JP does...

Él Duderîno

Aug 05, 2013 @ 21:58
Really hope the jersey isnt dropping first day.
Thats when the line wraps around the block at stores and only the swiftest of the swift get everything they want online. 

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:04
Thats when the line wraps around the block at stores and only the swiftest of the swift get everything they want online. 
So step your swiftness game up. Problem solved. 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:09
So step your swiftness game up. Problem solved. 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:28
is it me or do the cuffs on that hockey jersey look awkwardly huge
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:30
if it's a jersey, i'll definetly cop it. i love quebec, this is so nice
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:30
It'll sell out quickly online if it drops on opening day or the last drop, it really doesn't matter.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:32
I wonder how they're going to flip the logo

94-95 Quebec Nordiques Jersey
They could add another stick and make it "NY"
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:47
Like 99% guarantee it will drop on the first day, jerseys always do like roses/bengals
Aug 05, 2013 @ 22:57
never in a million years
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:11
just copped a red posse 94 snap for 90 bucks shipped, that's a good deal?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:14
That is a fucking steal they go for 140+, nice cop man btw is it a corduroy one?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:15
do you think it's a good deal ?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 23:22
when supreme gonna do a collab with a real brand like blvck scvle or undftd
lololololololololololololol

supreme x rvca

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.