[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 21, 2013 @ 17:08:25
My whole city is flooded....no go skate day for me ( I can't even leave my house all the roads and bridges to leave are washed out, shit is booboo.
You in southern AB fam?
yup! Calgary, are you?
I'm in Calgary too man, was supposed to go down to 17th today but it's totally flooded! Good luck if you're in one of the areas at risk.
June 21, 2013 @ 17:12:05
Probably the only one who thinks so, but the red and black island tanks are way nicer than the 3-color tanks. The island joints are smooth and knit material, where as the 3-color tanks look so typical to me. Even though the colors are good - they are pretty young in my oppinion. W/e I like my island tank.

all I know is the material on the island polo is really soft so Im sure the tank is too, the polo is probably one of my favorite items I got from this season
June 21, 2013 @ 17:17:27
Probably the only one who thinks so, but the red and black island tanks are way nicer than the 3-color tanks. The island joints are smooth and knit material, where as the 3-color tanks look so typical to me. Even though the colors are good - they are pretty young in my oppinion. W/e I like my island tank.

all I know is the material on the island polo is really soft so Im sure the tank is too, the polo is probably one of my favorite items I got from this season
For sure, what color?
I slept on that polo, cause I wanted the red tank.
Probably wouldn't want two items with that pattern in my rotation tho.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

June 21, 2013 @ 17:23:22

For sure, what color?
I slept on that polo, cause I wanted the red tank.
Probably wouldn't want two items with that pattern in my rotation tho.

I got the red polo and yeah I can feel you on that, the material is seriously so nice though
June 21, 2013 @ 17:23:35
Might cop the CDG vans but other than that. See you all in FW
June 21, 2013 @ 17:26:28
are there any fake pcl hoodies arround the Internet? a homie bought 1 for 300$ and i thought it is an fake xD
June 21, 2013 @ 17:32:25
Salty ^.............
June 21, 2013 @ 17:33:37
Are there any fake Jordan's around the Internet? A homie bought a pair for 300$ and I thought they were fake xD.

Either you're salty cause he got it or post the pics.
June 21, 2013 @ 17:36:43
Just got 1k as a graduation gift....bout to walk into supreme like a pimp

Gonna throw my money at the cashier's face when I go

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 21, 2013 @ 17:43:55
so do the FTP tanks have stitched letters? Wondering bc I'm assuming the 3-color tank has the same letters (either printed or stitched, like the classic logo tanks)

May possibly need to shrink this tank, M is too small, L is a little too long sometimes. If it's got stitched letters idk how to do that (without the letters getting messed up in the dryer).

It's printed
June 21, 2013 @ 17:53:29
@supream

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

he also bought a box logo i think he got scammed lol

you think ma homie got scammed or not i said he should have not bought it dunno

thx for help
June 21, 2013 @ 17:55:32
@kernzn We all know
that you bought these hoodies
tryna play it off on your "homie"

ALMOSTHADUS

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

June 21, 2013 @ 17:55:49

fag

June 21, 2013 @ 17:56:43
He bought a PCL hoodie for rape, that's a scam right there
June 21, 2013 @ 17:56:53
^ damn navy look horrible in person- thanks for posting.

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 21, 2013 @ 17:58:18
Hahah kerzn those are def all you

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 21, 2013 @ 17:59:48
so legit or not ^^ ?

June 21, 2013 @ 18:02:17

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

June 21, 2013 @ 18:13:00
Drawstrings aren't flat on PCL, fake
June 21, 2013 @ 18:32:28
Fake

RIP to your bank account

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 21, 2013 @ 18:40:14

too bad there's nothing worth copping in the store

Im just waiting for that one person to wear 

pcl shirt,
pcl hoodie,
pcl shorts,
and the pcl crusher, but lets not forget the
digital floral janoskis that would match.
why wear janoskis when pcl vans exist

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 21, 2013 @ 19:00:24
3 color tank restock
June 21, 2013 @ 19:05:26
^^^ eeyyy 

picked up the black one in medium cause they didnt have large. how does it fit compared to the other tanks from this year

June 21, 2013 @ 19:13:15
he didnt save all the posts its possible to just go back and look. 

but the more i think of it it is kinda sad lol he still like remembered that medial comment and went hard to dig it up and shit 

June 21, 2013 @ 19:28:39
more shit from my fb...

~

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x