[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:09
who else is on krispypreme? they havent accepted me yet is registration closed and secret?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:10
who else is on krispypreme? they havent accepted me yet is registration closed and secret?
Who cares, the season is probably going start to towards the end of the month.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:10
Yeah it's "closed" but they've been letting people in.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:15
based on what? how cool my ig username is? cus lol 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:19
They let in HB people they know, people who get reccomended, and they also just chose randomly.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:20
judging by the thickness of the hockey top i bet it has the tie drawstrings like a real hockey jersey. 
unless they went with new RBK model which is a bit more slim fitting and no strings.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:39
I doubt it's actually a jersey, probably a cotton top with heavy saturation on the picture
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:44
from what I've heard, there are zero benefits to following this account, I don't see why people are worried about it 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 17:50
So with the announcement of the new season coming soon, I need resellers to drop their prices on the roses football top
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:02
Lets all stare at this for 2 weeks now
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:05
still gonna wear supreme cause i like the clothes they make but anyone else agree its gonna get fuccboi status in the uk with chavs rockin it tryna be cool etc. might lose the whole limited concept of supreme
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:06
still gonna wear supreme cause i like the clothes they make but anyone else agree its gonna get fuccboi status in the uk with chavs rockin it tryna be cool etc. might lose the whole limited concept of supreme
because of the UK/EU webstore launch
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:08
Who cares man. The stuff will still be limited and sell out quick, so what if someone in Europe has some item that sits for weeks?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:10
box logo hoodies are still $120 when drops ye?
$148. Don't be surprised if they jump them up $158 this year. They know people will still buy them.
You're proper annoying

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:10
Who cares man. The stuff will still be limited and sell out quick, so what if someone in Europe has some item that sits for weeks?
im from the UK myself dude
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:16
Well isn't that better for you? Now you can cop on the site if you can't get to the store.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:16
You guys know there's another Jersey Top right?
Made of cotton.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:24
Made of cotton.
apart from the preview? Im sure the cotton would be the more popular one if anything. Big Po still looking for felt arc crew?

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:25
Well isn't that better for you? Now you can cop on the site if you can't get to the store.
yeah it is but i think it wont be seen as such an exclusive brand type thing
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:31
Lets all stare at this for 2 weeks now

info on beaine?

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:35
They have 6 stores in Japan and a web store. I don't see the big deal at all.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:37
Made of cotton.
There'll be another L/S football top just like fw09-12 probably. 
Made of cotton.
apart from the preview? Im sure the cotton would be the more popular one if anything. Big Po still looking for felt arc crew?
I think the hockey top will be the most sought after top they drop. Besides it looking great, it's a hockey top which instantly increases the thirst lol
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:41
I've never really understood the Hockey top craze and why people are spending upwards of $500 on them. The thunderbird one looks like something I'd see in a thift shop tbh...

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:50
What's so hard to understand? 

Frank Blowcean wore it on SNL and prices doubled overnight. 
Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:50
fyuur try and go one hole page without posting a single thing

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:53
fyuur try and go one hole page without posting a single thing
I'm bored and at work. Sue me.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 18:57
smh online now open to uk? yall lucky im not gonna george washington yall asses
Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:00
Made of cotton.

yeah apart from the preview like @xafriaf said.
but I was, until I saw the hockey top smokeyface lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:05
Jersey Topapart from the preview? Im sure the cotton would be the more popular one if anything. Big Po still looking for felt arc crew?

yeah apart from the preview like @xafriaf said.
but I was, until I saw the hockey top lol
bigpo are you even black?

Aug 05, 2013 @ 19:10
When it comes to the Hockey top its everyone for themselves carts will be jacked and lines will be cut.  
Not if your at the front of the line smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.