Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
July 29, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Mckue

YO me and da boys 

Some pretty good skating and short lines in here, not gunna lie most of you guys are better than me - but whats with the helmets and pads? Over in the UK it's only really acceptable for a child to wear pads and if teenagers were doing it they'd get laughed out..
July 29, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
RelaxAndRawr

YO me and da boys 

Some pretty good skating and short lines in here, not gunna lie most of you guys are better than me - but whats with the helmets and pads? Over in the UK it's only really acceptable for a child to wear pads and if teenagers were doing it they'd get laughed out..
Lol, how dare they try to protect themselves from any possibility of serious injury. Just doesn't look as cool.
July 29, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
pvotolato

uh just kinda a basic question about supreme that I've searched for but can't find. When did the Supreme Illegal Business Hoodies come out? I own one and am curious as to which season it came out. I'm pretty sure it was pre 2009 btw
July 29, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
Tony Montana

uh just kinda a basic question about supreme that I've searched for but can't find. When did the Supreme Illegal Business Hoodies come out? I own one and am curious as to which season it came out. I'm pretty sure it was pre 2009 btw
Tshirt was 2003 and hoodie was 2007 or 2008. BTW just found this auction of a fake PCL hoodie and laughed hard.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWOT-Supreme-Power-Corruption-Lies-PCL-FLORAL-HOODY-SIZE-L-camo-box-CDG-/130953021027?pt=UK_Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&hash=item1e7d688663

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 29, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
HOCHSTE

@pvotolato S/S'07 ^

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 29, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
xafriaf

I wouldn't mind some more illegal business items for FW13
July 29, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
zane-

Tshirt was 2003 and hoodie was 2007 or 2008. BTW just found this auction of a fake PCL hoodie and laughed hard.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWOT-Supreme-Power-Corruption-Lies-PCL-FLORAL-HOODY-SIZE-L-camo-box-CDG-/130953021027?pt=UK_Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&hash=item1e7d688663
Holy shit!! look at the winning bid!!

my names zane & i love odd future

July 29, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
xafriaf

My god the offseason makes people go insane, who pays thousands of dollars for a fake hoodie?
July 29, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
jvdude

YO me and da boys 

Lol, how dare they try to protect themselves from any possibility of serious injury. Just doesn't look as cool.
did you see the street video i posted a while back? we dont normally wear pads or a helmet when we skate but at woodward and most skateparks its mandatory
July 29, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
ckorn

alright everybody we can stop wearing supreme now... http://instagram.com/p/cXLdiZx0Sz/
July 29, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
lloopp

alright everybody we can stop wearing supreme now... http://instagram.com/p/cXLdiZx0Sz/
who gives a shit

im sure there are other assholes who wear supreme, they just arent famous like he is

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

July 29, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
Attractant

lol a couple of years ago he had a pair of baby blue supreme dunk highs

Iced out Arizona boyz

July 29, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
mrteebonilla

BIEBER HAS BEEN WEARING SUPREME BEFORE YOU!!!

i swear ppl dont know shit...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

July 29, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
jetageoflotus

back when dill had his long hair.
rocking supreme
http://youtu.be/pgL94VQOwlA?t=6m15s

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

July 29, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
lloopp

is it just me or is dylan rieder a hoe ass nigga

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

July 29, 2013 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

is it just me or is dylan rieder a hoe ass nigga
just u
July 29, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
phantomony

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
you're an OF dickrider. If it wasn't for them rocking preme you wouldn't have even heard of the brand. You're a poser. Their music does suck, it's horrendous. I agree with that last paragraph tho.
Dickrider? So I dickride everything I enjoy? If that's what dickriding means then yeah. I listen to OF? So what? Why do you care? And you are far from true about me rocking Supreme. You think Jason Dill started rocking Supreme only because he heard of OF? This is my point. Not everyone who listens to OF found out about Supreme through them. I skate. I guess I'm a skateboard dickrider because that's how I found out about Supreme.

EDIT: You must be brain dead or illiterate to ask why I'm mad. Every sentence I wrote explained why I was mad. 

No, THIS is how you found out about Supreme. All OF dickriders did. Face it, you're a poser.
I never understood this argument. If you found out about Supreme through Tyler and only want to wear what he wears, then you are a dickrider. But if you found out about it through Tyler and love Supreme for Supreme, then what's the problem? I want to buy what I think looks cool, and Supreme makes cool shit. I don't care about trying to identify as something or make a statement with my clothes. So even if you found out about Supreme through Tyler, I don't think it's a problem as long as you appreciate the brand for itself, not because someone else wore it.
July 29, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
trapchef

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
you're an OF dickrider. If it wasn't for them rocking preme you wouldn't have even heard of the brand. You're a poser. Their music does suck, it's horrendous. I agree with that last paragraph tho.
Dickrider? So I dickride everything I enjoy? If that's what dickriding means then yeah. I listen to OF? So what? Why do you care? And you are far from true about me rocking Supreme. You think Jason Dill started rocking Supreme only because he heard of OF? This is my point. Not everyone who listens to OF found out about Supreme through them. I skate. I guess I'm a skateboard dickrider because that's how I found out about Supreme.

EDIT: You must be brain dead or illiterate to ask why I'm mad. Every sentence I wrote explained why I was mad. 

No, THIS is how you found out about Supreme. All OF dickriders did. Face it, you're a poser.
I never understood this argument. If you found out about Supreme through Tyler and only want to wear what he wears, then you are a dickrider. But if you found out about it through Tyler and love Supreme for Supreme, then what's the problem? I want to buy what I think looks cool, and Supreme makes cool shit. I don't care about trying to identify as something or make a statement with my clothes. So even if you found out about Supreme through Tyler, I don't think it's a problem as long as you appreciate the brand for itself, not because someone else wore it.
of dickrider detected
July 29, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
fyuur

Wow I'm at my college orientation and not 1 person other than me is wearing Supreme. I'm gonna be rolling in bitches by the end of the semester when I flex with my FW13 gear 

edit: seems people didn't realize this was a joke

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 29, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Thoth

you collect retarded posts fyuur
July 29, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
MSN

Wow I'm at my college orientation and not 1 person other than me is wearing Supreme. I'm gonna be rolling in bitches by the end of the semester when I flex with my FW13 gear 
Any girl that would want to get with a guy just because he wore supreme is a dumb twat
July 29, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
xafriaf

Krispypreme is yet to leak anything.
July 29, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
djFEBREEZE

who is this?

Strictly

July 29, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
BigPO

lol, I was thinking this a few days ago. Last semester I seen a few, like this one dude had some floral vans, seen a tussin tee, a CDG 1 Hoodie.

But this semester will be fun lol

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

July 29, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
zero_cool

Found Supreme cause of Hackers 
i wanted lord nikon for hb, shit was already taken. hence "zero cool" breh. glad to see another dude knows what's up.
July 29, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
BigPO

who is this?

powercum and his clone.

lol no shots, I'm off this. in b4 flames

July 29, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
Centropy

Better bring the box logos out otherwise 98% bitches wont know what you're wearing, even then i doubt many fucks will be given, literally.

On topic, Dill rockin a logo tee back in 2002 on the Osbourne's
http://youtu.be/wOSIWhRCm94?&t=5m3s

and in reply to sharks earlier video.
http://youtu.be/fwI6bQoYgDE?&t=6m53s

London proxy service available PM for details

July 29, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
BigPO

Found Supreme cause of Hackers 
i wanted lord nikon for hb, shit was already taken. hence "zero cool" breh. glad to see another dude knows what's up.

I seen this movie millions of times g, I can't believe I never spotted that, woooooow. Angelina Jolie is cool in that movie, chicks in hockey jerseys is cool in general

July 29, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
zero_cool

^fuck yeah. 95 jersey devils.
July 29, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
gvldie

those checkeredd hoodies were shit

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.