July 29, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
PRUZZIS

I need a cool scarf from FW13.  
already happened homie '09

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2009/09/10/uniform-experiment-x-supreme-supporter-muffler/

cant happen again huh
Yes it can. I was just informing him that it has already happened. 
He said cool scarf, those ones suck
yea, i don't think "supreme" when someone mentions scarves
July 29, 2013 @ 09:57 AM
Black Adam

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
Plot twist: it's actually Tyler in disguise 
Plot twist; you're a bitch
July 29, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
you really thought you was writing a great paragraph on how you being an OF fan doesnt necessarily means thats the way you found out bout supreme

just stop it, over the past few years there's been a shitload of people that wrote the same damn paragraph bout how they didnt find out bout supreme thanks to ofwgkta.... the fact that you even feel the need to mention how you found out bout supreme already says enough

you dont see me posting everywhere how I found out bout supreme do you? now go back to lurking/begging people for an ss invite code/searching for feather camps

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

July 29, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
Black Adam

Found Supreme cause of Hackers cool
July 29, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
HOCHSTE

RIP erwin22

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 29, 2013 @ 12:57 PM
SHARKlN

July 29, 2013 @ 02:36 PM
senchi

so i'm just gonna leave this here...
July 29, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
joseph_squared

wallace/le mans/terrorist beard:

July 29, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Hilla Chill

Actual question for Supreme fans who know what they're talking about:

Got my black crosses shorts in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I was pretty stoked til I saw a "Made in China" tag... I thought all Preme was made in either USA or Canada???? Kinda pissed and confused doe.

Any idea whats up with this? I ordered it from the site so I know for a fact its not fake.

itswhatchumakeit.tumblr.com/

July 29, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
SilvioDante

Got my black crosses shorts in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I was pretty stoked til I saw a "Made in China" tag... I thought all Preme was made in either USA or Canada???? Kinda pissed and confused doe.

Any idea whats up with this? I ordered it from the site so I know for a fact its not fake.
alot of shit is being outsourced to china.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

July 29, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
squids

fake
July 29, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
veswal

I'm quite sure all of supreme's cut and sew is produced in China.
July 29, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
thevizion

so i'm just gonna leave this here...
Gutted for you man, but it's only a jacket, get a needle and thread on it, that'll be an easy repair.  But I can see why you'd be pissed off - shouldn't happen to a jacket that cost so much! 
July 29, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
jjapplesauce

Shark comin through with the only cool thing in pages.......and it gets downvotes.  
July 29, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
Anthos

Found a Black Bogo Crewneck for 70 and ss 2012 black football top for 70 on craigslist

2Ps -

July 29, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
HOCHSTE

But did u cop?

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 29, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
Anthos

But did u cop?
emailed both sellers last night...waitin on their response

2Ps -

July 29, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
TheProfessionol

Supreme's Reckoning smile  

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

July 29, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Sam-I-Am

I'm curious as to how most find out about Supreme that live outside of NY, LA, LO, & Tokyo
July 29, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
info111

I'm from Wisconsin and found out through their promotional video called Yonkers by Tyler, The Creator.
July 29, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
chads

I'm curious as to how most find out about Supreme that live outside of NY, LA, LO, & Tokyo
theres this thing called word of mouth and the internet

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 29, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
anthony7666

some famous or shitty people wearing it, like Tyler and Kanye West.
July 29, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
yung dusky

always surprised at how batshit this thread gets off season
July 29, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
xafriaf

holy fuck i go to 2 sleep and then this shit goes down

who gives a shit about where some1 found out about preme from as long as they respect the brand and learn about where it came from and how it started, im aware that a lot of "of dickriderz" dont do this but you cant call some1 a poser just cuz they found out about preme from tyler,  thats jumpin 2 conclusions real nigga shit
I know man ever since you've gone to sleep the thread has just fallen apart what would we ever do without you posting on here.
July 29, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
lloopp

holy fuck i go to 2 sleep and then this shit goes down

who gives a shit about where some1 found out about preme from as long as they respect the brand and learn about where it came from and how it started, im aware that a lot of "of dickriderz" dont do this but you cant call some1 a poser just cuz they found out about preme from tyler,  thats jumpin 2 conclusions real nigga shit
I know man ever since you've gone to sleep the thread has just fallen apart what would we ever do without you posting on here.
i just cant take my eyes off y'all for 2 minutes 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

July 29, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Chuck E

these arguements are silly......im going back to SWO.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

July 29, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
lloopp

these arguements are silly......im going back to SWO.
rip Chuck E king of pop 2012 -2013 too soon

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

July 29, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
88supreme88

I live in PA but went to the maloof money cup in 2011 and saw someone in a box logo shirt and thats how I found out about it.
July 29, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Sam-I-Am

theres this thing called word of mouth and the internet
There's also such a thing as "traveling". There are always foreign tourists and people from out of state on that line.
Figured some saw it on vacation.
July 29, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
jvdude

YO me and da boys 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.