July 29, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
REVS

Ah the OF debate rears its ugly head again. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 29, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
bkallday86

Supreme hooked Tyler up with all the clothes and shit when he dropped bastard, Tyler actually said on his blog that he hated supreme, but when they came to him and asked him if he wanted to get hooked up he couldn't deny it, who would, a bunch of overpriced skate clothes you don't have to pay for and you get it for free. Don't hate Tyler for all the"Fanboys", get mad at supreme. If it wasnt for them all the "Fanboys" would be rocking for Freshjive, and BBC/Ice Cream.
supreme went to tyler... would ask for proof or source but thats pointless. i know for a fact if he did get free shit it was favors from LA staff who fucked with him.if u think supreme higher ups or marketing team went to him u clearly know nothing of this brand

Money Over Everything

July 29, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
SB

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.

COP YOU SOME: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220492#

July 29, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
Attractant

I want FW to be ATLEAST as good as FW11.
lol that's not much to ask for

Iced out Arizona boyz

July 29, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
PowerCum

yall remember the f/w 2009 drop?

of course not, those OF join dates lolol 
July 29, 2013 @ 03:45 AM

yall remember the f/w 2009 drop?

of course not, those OF join dates lolol 
-high fives bro-
good one LOL
XD
July 29, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Stackies

Tyler hated Supreme, but he had an H/B account? Right
July 29, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
xafriaf

I want FW to be ATLEAST as good as FW11.
lol that's not much to ask for
That's why I said ATLEAST

and FW11 was a pretty good season over all.
July 29, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
lovage

@ these oddfuture posts
July 29, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
zero_cool

i loved 2010 and 2011, but don't see what was wrong with f/w 12? three 6 mafia t, field pullover, dog/ducks & harris tweed camps, bengal jersey, camo box logo hood, rose sweater...pretty good if you ask me. as the seasons go by, i learn to appreciate each season for what it was.
July 29, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
rupertrouge

I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
fuckboi
July 29, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
-Y-

Is this the OF thread or the Supreme thread? Take that OF shit somewhere else.
July 29, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
morcheeba

Dead at people being so thirsty that they friend some random instagram guy by the hundreds in the hope for some lousy alleged picture and a bunch of other secret sounding happy horseshit 
LMAO completely agree. Do these peoples lives revolve around supreme or wtf?Just be patient til we get the damn teaser. Until then just go on with your daily lives fuck
Nigga youre the one with the daily legit check and brag about your lodge lol

aliens

July 29, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
rupertrouge

I was just tryna clear up the air with this Tyler The, Creator/Supreme situation. If y'all want to talk more about odd future y'all can go on ahead and join this site:

www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums

my friend likes odd future, and he recently started wearing supreme... 

this doesnt bother me why does it bother other people?

i mean you all act like they wear it just because odd future does

I feel like they see it, like it, and buy it, just like the rest of us...
Exactly at the end of the day Supreme is still Supreme.
fuckboi part two
July 29, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
jvdude

you guys know the names of pic 1. jersey 2.tshirt? 3.tshirt

first is the baseball jersey i think and the third is the flags tee
July 29, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
yeahbutstill

that domo x alchemist tape is good

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

July 29, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Okay.

I was just tryna clear up the air with this Tyler The, Creator/Supreme situation. If y'all want to talk more about odd future y'all can go on ahead and join this site:

www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums

my friend likes odd future, and he recently started wearing supreme... 

this doesnt bother me why does it bother other people?

i mean you all act like they wear it just because odd future does

I feel like they see it, like it, and buy it, just like the rest of us...
Exactly at the end of the day Supreme is still Supreme.
fuckboi part two
im the fuckboi and your avatar is you in the cdg2 shirt okay loooool

where the azn girls at

July 29, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Black Adam

Anyone got fit picks of the champion parka or the split hoodie?
July 29, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
xafriaf

You guys are thirsty as fuck for leaks

Just wait 3 weeks lmao
Ironic how you're their latest follower.
July 29, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Black Adam

July 29, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
tunnelno5

http://postimg.org/image/pp949a1zn/

anyone got this? medium? fuck i want dis

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 29, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
themainmayne

OF dickrider is another phrase, there's a difference in being an OF dickrider and just liking odd future. Let's say you see a picture of Earl in a supreme shirt, and you want to buy it. You look for it, you buy it. That's just shopping. But if you try to dress just like them and have no knowledge of anything and post on here like "lepard camp kap & red box l0go like tyler" you're an OF dickrider. It doesn't even matter if you hate Odd Future sometimes they have a good song other times they don't, just like any other person making music.
But OF dickrider is over used in this forum.
Mostly by Schminx.

preme nigga

July 29, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
slytendencies

http://postimg.org/image/pp949a1zn/

anyone got this? medium? fuck i want dis
I got the 2012 pinstripe one
July 29, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
themainmayne

Plot twist: it's actually Tyler in disguise 

preme nigga

July 29, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
aldan.michaels

I need a cool scarf from FW13.  
July 29, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
Black Adam

already happened homie '09

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2009/09/10/uniform-experiment-x-supreme-supporter-muffler/
July 29, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Okay.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2009/09/10/uniform-experiment-x-supreme-supporter-muffler/
cant happen again huh

where the azn girls at

July 29, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
Black Adam

cant happen again huh
Yes it can. I was just informing him that it has already happened. 
July 29, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
ornettec

cant happen again huh
Yes it can. I was just informing him that it has already happened. 
He said cool scarf, those ones suck
July 29, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
Rednalooz

that domo x alchemist tape is good
Fuck yeah, domo is dope. Honestly all those dudes have their own style, they just get generalized together because their in the same group. But Domo is the best rapper of the bunch in my eyes. Don't really listen to the rest of them much.

edit: oh and the Under the Influence mix tape is dope too.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.