[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:02
back to the jersey though!

I fuck with it, glad we got a long sleeve, but I NEED a doper colorway. I'm amped to see the front, and the additional colorways. 
I'm feeling the teal though!
It's tough, but I'm just imagining what we haven't seen yet lol

the material on it is A1

EDIT: Glad SS 13 is over, FW we in dis!

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:06
Why wouldn't they have two sites!?
you must be new!
theres gonna be three now!!
i meant separate sites. lol

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:06
Damn I miss you guys been a long summer tongueface Hypebeast Supreme fam finna be back soon all of us!

Bang

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:07
FUCKING EUROPE ONLINE SHOP
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:09
Krispypreme is saying that supreme will be sending out an email tomorrow previewing items. I doubt it, but just check tomorrow anyways.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:13
that krispypreme bullshit been useless so far lol
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:14
I've seen a few leaks and theyve given info so I can't complain.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:14
And I just realized, we'll never be in the dark again on a Thursday. We can just check the UK web store before 8am

Bang

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:16
sure

Edit: what did you actually see? lol
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:17
sure
Are you on it?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:17
you quote too fast, what did you actually see?
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:20
My friend got the snap and I saw it when he did. I can't say anything as I don't want me or my friend to get banned.

I will say it was not an item though. That's all I can say
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:34
back to the jersey though!

I fuck with it, glad we got a long sleeve, but I NEED a doper colorway. I'm amped to see the front, and the additional colorways. 
Black with orange font/logos would be really dope.

Edit: damn you know homies are in a good mood when the thread turns into all gifs
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:45
What are the chances of Europes release calendar being different from the US's this year? To prevent it from making it too easy. Instead of gaining a 100% sure source on drops, we might have lost our only consistent one...

Fuk u

Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:49
Lol krispypreme saying supreme gonna show more items tomorrow hockey top probs last drop of season to keep everyone thirsty
prolly gonna be in the 1st drop
Aug 05, 2013 @ 06:54
Lol krispypreme saying supreme gonna show more items tomorrow hockey top probs last drop of season to keep everyone thirsty
on KP it just says 'check your emails tomorrow for the FW teaser from Supremes email list' or something like that

Fuk u

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:03
EU webshop huh? R.I.P. to the reselling niggas in EU.
More like R.I.P. to reselling to niggas in the UK/EU because they wont need to buy from US resellers anymore, so it'll probably cause resale prices to drop here since there won't be much of a demand for our supply anymore. smokeyface lol
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:08
Y'all getting a bit too excited for a jersey. Just buy a football(soccer) jersey and put your name on it! A girl is going to ask you what team is that from and your frail ass is going to say "Supreme" LMAO!

Just give me some camps and some nice t shirts!! Everything else from supreme is ridiculously ex

#HansumBoys

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:14
Shopped some colorways

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:16
Shopped some colorways

Black is smokeyface

سبحان

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:18
anyone know what that patch on the sleeve is,a sports team or summin
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:21
Online Shop in the UK and Europe???  Supreme just gone and dug their own grave!!!
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:26
My friend got the snap and I saw it when he did. I can't say anything as I don't want me or my friend to get banned.

Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:49
no doubt they will make much more stock
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:54
i am glad that i have the chance now to get supreme stuff for retail but i am sure they will overprice it like in japan, because camps in the us are 30$ and in the uk they are 40 pounds so they will make the camps like 50euro and shirts 45euro
Aug 05, 2013 @ 07:58
i am glad that i have the chance now to get supreme stuff for retail but i am sure they will overprice it like in japan, because camps in the us are 30$ and in the uk they are 40 pounds so they will make the camps like 50euro and shirts 45euro
It will be cheaper for you than us in the UK, we pay 20% tax, that's why the prices are so high compared to the US and you won't have to. Only the shipping will cost more, but everything else should be cheaper.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 08:02
Shopped some colorways

Black/Silver would be dope. I'm not feeling the other colors though.
Aug 05, 2013 @ 08:04
It will be cheaper for you than us in the UK, we pay 20% tax, that's why the prices are so high compared to the US and you won't have to. Only the shipping will cost more, but everything else should be cheaper.
we have to pay 20% "Mehrwertssteuer" too, I think they will just create 1 europe site like supremenewyork.eu because the uk is in europe and then we will have the same prices

btw some1 get the domain he can resell it to supreme xD
Aug 05, 2013 @ 08:04
btw www.supremenewyork.eu (reserved domain!!!)
Aug 05, 2013 @ 08:56

So I'm going to assume that means you saw a certain print somehow.. ?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.