HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 20, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
citizen

Thinking I'm just gonna camp at supNY even though I don't know anybody in this state lol, but what's a reasonable time to get there?
February 20, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

Accessories>Jackets>Tops/sweaters>Sweatshirts>Shirts>T-shirts>Hats>Shorts>Camp caps>Bags>Coats
February 20, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
donadamsky

I think bling tee will be 44. Its their cash cow tee, like the 36 tee. 
3 6 was only 40 though...

February 20, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
xafriaf

Accessories>Jackets>Tops/sweaters>Sweatshirts>Shirts>T-shirts>Hats>Shorts>Camp caps>Bags>Coats
I actually though the tees were the best they've been in a while. I'd move them a few spaces up IMO.
February 20, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
AGar

supLA we out hereeeee

Bout it, Bout it

February 20, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
kr00kd

yellow fishtail is a pretty sure
Blue, green, purple pocked tee
Diamond buttonup
Leopard polo
Orange Microdot 
Green Oxford
Camo pocket tee (anyone realize it looks like a good quality pocket tee and not the thin ones of the past like zebra leopard etc)
Power, lies, corruption sweatshorts
Tie die pullover
Camo military shorts
Pair of supreme pint glasses

season looks good imo

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

February 20, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
donadamsky

I actually though the tees were the best they've been in a while. I'd move them a few spaces up IMO.
there's a couple nice pieces in each category. hate to say it, but this season's kinda weak.

February 20, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
xafriaf

there's a couple nice pieces in each category. hate to say it, but this season's kinda weak.
To each his own, but I never really judge the season by the first drop anyways, if I can get 3-4 items I really like on a first drop I'm happy. But I think they nailed the tees, hoodies, jackets, and accessories. I'd rate the season that's been previewed so far without the collabs an 8/10, but that's just me.
February 20, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
street lights

the bling logo hat looks like i can find it on ebay for like 5 bucks with a matching pair of bling logo earrings. preme i think, took that design to far.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

February 20, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
howfly

disagree many great pieces

instagram _burri

February 20, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
donadamsky

To each his own, but I never really judge the season by the first drop anyways, if I can get 3-4 items I really like on a first drop I'm happy. But I think they nailed the tees, hoodies, jackets, and accessories. I'd rate the season that's been previewed so far without the collabs an 8/10, but that's just me.
what u mean 1st drop? the preview's the whole season...

February 20, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
slytendencies

I don't think it's weak, they just got a bit creative with the pieces like they often do in S/S....F/W is always on point but a little more on the safe side.
February 20, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
whatisthis

They went hard 90's inspired this season. Definitely not going to be everybody's cup of tea.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

February 20, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
xafriaf

I know I worded the post weird I meant to say I don't judge the season on only the first stuff we see (in the preview) sorry I just worded the post shitty
February 20, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
paulywalnuts

STOP ASKING FOR PRICE ESTIMATES 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

February 20, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
dmnd97

So Saturday is when they restock every thing in the store right or it matters the store like Supla or supny
February 20, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
donadamsky

I know I worded the post weird I meant to say I don't judge the season on only the first stuff we see (in the preview) sorry I just worded the post shitty
the preview is a basically the whole S/S collection. unless you mean you wait for the collabs b4 u evaluate a season...

February 20, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

The TNF and CDG btr be turn upppp 
February 20, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
donadamsky

i just want another strong nike collab. sb's dunks were pretty much a half-assed re-hashing of the og's and the uptowns were average. I'd love a fresh sb dunk hi or blazer, or a good nsw shoe. follow stussy's nature and do a completely random shoe like the huarache lights

February 20, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

i just want another strong nike collab. sb's dunks were pretty much a half-assed re-hashing of the og's and the uptowns were average. I'd love a fresh sb dunk hi or blazer, or a good nsw shoe. follow stussy's nature and do a completely random shoe like the huarache lights
too bad its a tennis classic lmao, i feel u tho hopefully they come thru w more nike kicks
February 20, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Stackies

Can I just get some nice SK8-hi's this season.

Have they been increasing the stock of tee's?
February 20, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
donadamsky

too bad its a tennis classic lmao, i feel u tho hopefully they come thru w more nike kicks
completely forgot about those lmao, shows how lackluster they are smh

February 20, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
xafriaf

the preview is a basically the whole S/S collection. unless you mean you wait for the collabs b4 u evaluate a season...
Exactly what I meant. I just couldn't word it right. Yes, I wait for all the collabs and the second batch of tees and then evaluate the season as a whole.
February 20, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
jamez9

The things I see on Instagram... 

this kids got about 1000$ worth of supreme and fucking yeezy 2's, demn white boi swaq

#WEOUTHERE
#BrokeboisGonehate
$1000 worth of Supreme and and Yeezy's doesn't give you swag, just makes you a slave to labels/hype 
(that and his parents could of brought his gear)
Its the fact that we can actually cwap these items cause WE RICH, while you 
you stay salty and po 
#ChrisBoshLoosing
Supreme may be expensive but for the most part, it's not designer label money! I can afford supreme if I wanted to and I actually might get the parka from the new collection but like I stated, just because you're dressed in supreme up and down and only care about "limited edition" sneakers don't mean you got swag, you're just shallow when it comes to style. But that's just my opinion and I hope no one's too offended about it.
maybe he was just high and thought it'd be funny? cool
February 20, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
reeser

Who else is feeling the metal box and fuck bandana. Accessories on point this season
February 20, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
jamez9

da fuqq?
February 20, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
gil

I think bling tee will be 44. Its their cash cow tee, like the 36 tee. 
3 6 was only 40 though...
sorry i was thinking of the l/s xodus

fag

February 20, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
donadamsky

Who else is feeling the metal box and fuck bandana. Accessories on point this season
i'll grab the bandana if its like 10 bucks

February 20, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
WatchOutForSelener

agreed. accessories are def on point like a laser ja feel?

February 20, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
reeser

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

anyone want to buy this gem from me

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.