[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 28, 2013 @ 11:34
You guys are thirsty as fuck for leaks

Just wait 3 weeks lmao

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 28, 2013 @ 12:42
the first place these leaked pics should be going is right here for us lot to see them

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jul 28, 2013 @ 14:42
What leaked ?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 16:30
What leaked ?
Box logo dildos

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 28, 2013 @ 16:46

I ran into this kid yesterday that ive seen a couple times just around my school.  We dont really know eachother but since not too many people wear supreme around my campus at all I decided to introduce myself. I had always wondered if the kid actually knew his shit and was cool......and than the dude eventually started talking about Obey and asking if I liked them.....Not trying to think im better than him but I think almost anybody on the thread would agree that this kid went from fairly cool to Grade A herb status in seconds.  The kid actually knew his supreme but hes that swag obey wearin instagram type that picks up dumpy ass camps/hats that sit online.  Anyway he showed me a picture of this jacket on his phone and said how much he wanted to find one.  I remember seeing pics of this jacket before but this thing has to be the dumbest most pathetic branding ive ever seen.  Sorry for the long random story.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 16:57
the first place these leaked pics should be going is right here for us lot to see them
This is the last place i would ever post leaks, i have seen info posted here that was then reposted by people right away on Reddit/Instagram trying to take credit for it so why would anyone leak stuff here if they are trying to keep it on the low
Jul 28, 2013 @ 17:30
You guys are thirsty as fuck for leaks

Just wait 3 weeks lmao
Lol all I had to do was hit follow on Friday. Now I have 15 pm of people wanting to get in.

Its kinda stupid now, but the leaks will get on here soon enough.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 17:41

I ran into this kid yesterday that ive seen a couple times just around my school.  We dont really know eachother but since not too many people wear supreme around my campus at all I decided to introduce myself. I had always wondered if the kid actually knew his shit and was cool......and than the dude eventually started talking about Obey and asking if I liked them.....Not trying to think im better than him but I think almost anybody on the thread would agree that this kid went from fairly cool to Grade A herb status in seconds.  The kid actually knew his supreme but hes that swag obey wearin instagram type that picks up dumpy ass camps/hats that sit online.  Anyway he showed me a picture of this jacket on his phone and said how much he wanted to find one.  I remember seeing pics of this jacket before but this thing has to be the dumbest most pathetic branding ive ever seen.  Sorry for the long random story.
Just because the dude wears another brand... you think you're better than him... you my friend are the herb.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 17:58
got my crewneck bogo in! pics up shortly

Tad Ghostal

Jul 28, 2013 @ 18:00
Xafriaf come thru with an invite on this page man or send ya boy over.

how does one obtain a sample of an item? I've never really understood that. Supreme is the last brand that would ever hand some shit out or be at a area to promote said shit nawm sayin? 

I gave my cousin my Dorothy shirt as I departed from Mexico yesterday. Was probably my favorite shirt all season but there will be more in the future. 

Still think they need to do a Felix the cat spin off just like the adios mutha 
My friend has like 5 sample camps total and just said his friends at NYC would hook him up when they got some. Basically have to work there or be good friends with the workers to get one.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 18:19
Supreme doesn't have an instagram

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Jul 28, 2013 @ 18:54
shit. 7:18
Jul 28, 2013 @ 19:01
folk dumb as rocks, that IG page is new and dude just came up with some slick shit to plug it
Jul 28, 2013 @ 19:05

Just because the dude wears another brand... you think you're better than him... you my friend are the herb.
Uhhh okay 50tyson......but the kid was a herb in general.  I have friends that wear all sorts of shit and I dont think im better than them. This kid was a herb not just in his awful taste but he was actually a douche personality wise.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 19:20
jjapplesauce thinkin this place is his blog or some shit smh

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jul 28, 2013 @ 20:25

probably the gayest story ever. Thanks for sharing.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jul 28, 2013 @ 20:33
Lmao leaked pics proves camo raft confirmed

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jul 28, 2013 @ 20:42

Your probably the only user on this thread i actually dislike. You always post obvious/pointless shit and where are the pics of that super old Supreme deck your grandma supposedly had?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 20:58
pcl bucket was all hype.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:08
I want FW to be ATLEAST as good as FW11.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:17
agreed with xafriaf 
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:21
apart from the celeb tee, what you all hoping for on the new set of tee's?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:26
I think some more front & back graphics would be cool 
Well, aside from the misfits and some of the wackies collab tees
I think they do a pretty good job on that concept. 
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:27
apart from the celeb tee, what you all hoping for on the new set of tee's?
another parody, like "enjoy supreme", things like that
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:30
shit better not be like fw12 at all yo

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:42
has anyone purchased from crash street? Legit?

http://crashstreet.com/
Jul 28, 2013 @ 21:47
do any of the stores have stuff from the misfits collabs on sale?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:26
wonder what tha special colorway 4 the bogo hoodies will b this year, hope its not some bullshit like that acid green one last year

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:30
IDK last f/w was alright, I liked the flight satin camp.
Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:33
IDK last f/w was alright, I liked the flight satin camp.
I didn't like FW12 at all, but that's just my opinion.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.