Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 23, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
paulywalnuts

the dudes at Sup LA when i went were cool as fuck (no homo) ya'll must be herbs 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

July 23, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
info111

One of the dudes at the NY store got mad at me because I put my wet umbrella on the floor (I mistook the umbrella bin for a trash can).

He always gives me a mean mug when I come in now.
Which employee?
July 23, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
xafriaf

the dudes at Sup LA when i went were cool as fuck (no homo) ya'll must be herbs 
Lol who was talking about SupLa? But the guys there have always been nice to me so I can't complain.
July 23, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
reverendcoltrane

Has anyone bought a Mesh Crew Neck? How much is it and how is the fit? 
I have one and I hate it. It looked alot better in pictures.

Supreme, size small

July 23, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
BigPO

Man I hate that problem when you cant decide if you wanna sell an item or not.  Im sure almost everybody in the thread can relate. It's like I am not that into it but I have this weird fear that I am actually going to miss it when it's gone.  On another note........ I think the dude who said Lucien was the model is correct.  Its either him or Dill.  Lucien and Dill are both in japan right now (saw random instagram pic).  In one of the pics Lucien is surrounded by a bunch of japanese dudes/girls.  The big giveaway is theres this giant white screen/or wall behind them. (probably how they take the look book pics.) The person who posted it is from the ny store and used hashtag supremeteam

Edit: to lazy to find the pic again and post it.  Maybe ill post it later or if you search #supremeteam long enough you will find it.
whats Luciens ties to supreme, i heard he got fired from LDN store after one day

when did you hear this? because he was just modeling the TNF for SS 13, and modeled FW 11. soo?

but I mean, I wouldn't be mad at lucas modeling, I doubt it will be him. They usually pick people around the same height. As long as the clothes are piff, who cares though. and plus we always get editorials from other mags/online mags too.

we're not getting asked marry one, fuck one, kill one, lol.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

July 23, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
BigPO

Just submitted a job application at SupLA. Hope I get the job.

just do something awkward with your application man. those guys only hire people that seem like don't do shit at the store. if you're going there to retail work, work at the mall. they closed the store and brought in strippers..I mean I feel like if you're too clean cut they just garbage the resume.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

July 23, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
turkeylunchable

Has anyone bought a Mesh Crew Neck? How much is it and how is the fit? 
I love it, wear it all the time.  it was $68
July 23, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
supmax

finally other people that think supreme london workers are dicks, and god forbid you unfold something, thats when they get really mad

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 23, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
tezzz

just came back from preme la 

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 23, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
tezzz

cawped the camp towel 

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 23, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
tezzz

where do you get the application .

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 23, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
fyuur

just do something awkward with your application man. those guys only hire people that seem like don't do shit at the store. if you're going there to retail work, work at the mall. they closed the store and brought in strippers..I mean I feel like if you're too clean cut they just garbage the resume.
You got it all wrong dude

The trick is to go in wearing all 3 feather camps at the same time; they'll hire you on the spot

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 23, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
jjapplesauce

You got it all wrong dude

The trick is to go in wearing all 3 feather camps at the same time; they'll hire you on the spot
I heard that if you go in with a penny board in your back pocket they hire you on the spot
July 24, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
De Niro

If you can skate I think the guys at Supreme will look over your application more seriously, but I agree with BigPO I think they just want people who don't do shit and are chill
July 24, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
De Niro

Here is a quick tip you can utilize so you can for sure get the job
July 24, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
gil

does anyone know if all the shit on project blitz is new? it doesnt list condition on most pieces. 

fag

July 24, 2013 @ 12:21 AM

go in and when you walk in say something from one of your legendary posts like ``fuck all you OF dickriders`` or something of that nature and make sure you have as big of an ego online as you do offline, this way when you get the job i can tell who you are and mess around with you the most. but ill probably be able to tell by who is wearing and being the most ``og supreme``
July 24, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
KiddCoast

Ya boy just got a new job jus in time to save up for FW 13 cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 24, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
reeser

where do you get the application .
Lol he's just messing.
July 24, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
nelsonram

advice: NEVER WORK RETAIL. Retail sucks and you work your ass off for minimum wage.
July 24, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
thenewguy

advice: NEVER WORK RETAIL. Retail sucks and you work your ass off for minimum wage.
I work retail on a military base, I get paid more than minim wage, and the people there are chill... I be ringing up the peeps who serve our country.
You deal with people 18+ that are taught respect, not a buch of 14 year old hood rats

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

July 24, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
DirtNast

idk who posted this like awhile back but if you see this i really appreciate you posting it, listen to it on the daily  

Keep It Gully

July 24, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
bostonstrangler

Actually, you should work in retail, if you haven't.  The experience is soul crushing and demoralizing, but it will definitely make you a better human being and not one of those evil mother fuckers that are so rotten their only interactions are with people forced to talk to them because they can afford to buy something (see where I'm goingconfused.

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

July 24, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
trapchef

Why are feathers camps so sought after? They aren't even that good looking IMO.
July 24, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
aldan.michaels

I hope they steal more logos for FW
The sinclair from FW12 (Quilted dinosaur) hat was pretty 
July 24, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
gil

fuck yo is project blitz shit new or what

fag

July 24, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
KiddCoast

And for my Disc Golfing brehs 

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 24, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
lewalcindor

fuck yo is project blitz shit new or what
Bruh, it clearly says that they have a "pre-owned" section. That most likely means the other shit is DS. CroatianStyle is one of the oldest dudes in the resell game, man. I'm pretty positive everything is kept DS.
July 24, 2013 @ 02:12 AM

Inactive

I hope they steal more logos for FW
The sinclair from FW12 (Quilted dinosaur) hat was pretty 
man ive been trying to find one of those for the longest time
July 24, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
Nyc93

That bud hat is up to 315. Unreal- I srsly doubt that kid is payin that

@hbnyc93

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.