[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 25, 2013 @ 19:51
Can anybody price check this shirt for me from SS12? 

I wouldn't pay more than $150.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:00
Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:12
I'm gonna spend 1K on the first drop.
okay, mindless donkey

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:24
so whats coming out the 22nd?
The Hundreds spring summer line for 2015
Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:25
so much edge in here
Jul 25, 2013 @ 20:35
OF dickrider detected
You don't have to be an OF dickrider to respect what Earl Sweatshirt has done for rap and will do when Doris comes out.
oh god.  loooooooooooooool
Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:33
I've never seen this camo box logo. Anyone know how old it is? Or if its even legit.

Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:38
I've never seen this camo box logo. Anyone know how old it is?

i think both of those are fake. 
Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:40
Yeah idk if they're even real. Just posted on here for some conversation @goldandsacks
Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:44
Yeah idk if they're even real. Just posted on here for some conversation @goldandsacks
You don't say?
Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:44
I've never seen this camo box logo. Anyone know how old it is?

i think both of those are fake. 
nah they aint real,not even terry cotton smh
Jul 25, 2013 @ 21:49
You don't say?
What?
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:01
Hopefully they got some nice henley's this season, that checkered one was pretty ugly to me, but i love that City and Country one from SS12, i'm never able to find one in my size tho
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:03
I'm gonna spend 1K on the first drop.
wants to spend 1k on supreme. has horrible taste
Lol let's see your ss13 pickups then

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:06
Hopefully they got some nice henley's this season, that checkered one was pretty ugly to me, but i love that City and Country one from SS12, i'm never able to find one in 
Black one is clean af. Ill look around for you
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:15
Black one is clean af. Ill look around for you
This isn't even for me but insert Denzel mah nigga meme
xafriaf the homie for real thou. 

Fyurr didn't pick shit up I thought he was gonna be on deck since he was talking bout broke bois the other day 
Thanks man. And @slytendencies I think there's one on SS but unfortunately I can't know forsure smh
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:17
I'm just hoping for some dope ass unique collabs you feel me ? And maybe a 10th anniversary shoe of the high top sb dunks supreme . That shit would be cold af

LA

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:18
anyone know when supreme closes for the end of season?.. i wanna pick up that super fight before they do
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:20
yo not lookin to get flamed or anything, but i was watchin the old Ice Cream skate vid from a long ass time ago before i skated today, and i realized i havent bought a BBC tee in a while, does anyone in here know how they fit nowadays, preferably in comparison to Sup?? thanks

Él Duderîno

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:20
anyone know when supreme closes for the end of season?.. i wanna pick up that super fight before they do
I'd say in a week and a half probably. I'd go soon
Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:29
yo not lookin to get flamed or anything, but i was watchin the old Ice Cream skate vid from a long ass time ago before i skated today, and i realized i havent bought a BBC tee in a while, does anyone in here know how they fit nowadays, preferably in comparison to Sup?? thanks
they fit like AAA blanks...

2Ps

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:31
how do they fit in comparison to Sup tees tho?? like i love the fit of an XL in Sup, is BBC bigger or smaller??

Él Duderîno

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:32
TO ANYONE WHO COPPED THEIR GREY CDG BOX TEE STRAIGHT FROM SUPREME:

can you please tell me what your label says material wise (like 100% cotton, 90%, etc) or post a pic?

Thanks In Advance.

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:40
how do they fit in comparison to Sup tees tho?? like i love the fit of an XL in Sup, is BBC bigger or smaller??
i wear a L in all 3 and the Supreme Ts are a little longer than the other 2

2Ps

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:40
Supreme is doing a Godzilla tee, bet?
They do a tee in what's relevant an shit like the oz tee for the great and powerful oz. but Godzilla is not till next year.

Tbh hoping for Seinfeld tee. smokeyface

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 25, 2013 @ 22:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
Checkout The Loyalty Club! brand "Crafted only for the LOYAL few!" 
www.theloyaltyclub.us
model : @BlizzyLC
lol looks like a ripoff of the Domo Genesis High Tees

212!!!!!!

Jul 25, 2013 @ 23:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Checkout The Loyalty Club! brand "Crafted only for the LOYAL few!" 
www.theloyaltyclub.us
model : @BlizzyLC
put this in this thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829

and nice CV on the page smokeyface

but anyone gonna post pics of CDG 1 Tees or...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 25, 2013 @ 23:11
Just post a pic ill tell you if it's legit tony.
Jul 25, 2013 @ 23:18
Tony knows he just wants to seem cool.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 25, 2013 @ 23:33
It's like true to size tbh.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.