[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 29, 2013 @ 17:56
these arguements are silly......im going back to SWO.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
these arguements are silly......im going back to SWO.
rip Chuck E king of pop 2012 -2013 too soon

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:03
I'm curious as to how most find out about Supreme that live outside of NY, LA, LO, & Tokyo
I live in PA but went to the maloof money cup in 2011 and saw someone in a box logo shirt and thats how I found out about it.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:05
I'm curious as to how most find out about Supreme that live outside of NY, LA, LO, & Tokyo
theres this thing called word of mouth and the internet
There's also such a thing as "traveling". There are always foreign tourists and people from out of state on that line.
Figured some saw it on vacation.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:05
YO me and da boys 
Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:32
YO me and da boys 
Some pretty good skating and short lines in here, not gunna lie most of you guys are better than me - but whats with the helmets and pads? Over in the UK it's only really acceptable for a child to wear pads and if teenagers were doing it they'd get laughed out..
Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:38
YO me and da boys 
Some pretty good skating and short lines in here, not gunna lie most of you guys are better than me - but whats with the helmets and pads? Over in the UK it's only really acceptable for a child to wear pads and if teenagers were doing it they'd get laughed out..
Lol, how dare they try to protect themselves from any possibility of serious injury. Just doesn't look as cool.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 18:49
uh just kinda a basic question about supreme that I've searched for but can't find. When did the Supreme Illegal Business Hoodies come out? I own one and am curious as to which season it came out. I'm pretty sure it was pre 2009 btw
Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:00
uh just kinda a basic question about supreme that I've searched for but can't find. When did the Supreme Illegal Business Hoodies come out? I own one and am curious as to which season it came out. I'm pretty sure it was pre 2009 btw
Tshirt was 2003 and hoodie was 2007 or 2008. BTW just found this auction of a fake PCL hoodie and laughed hard.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWOT-Supreme-Power-Corruption-Lies-PCL-FLORAL-HOODY-SIZE-L-camo-box-CDG-/130953021027?pt=UK_Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&hash=item1e7d688663

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:02
@pvotolato S/S'07 ^

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:11
I wouldn't mind some more illegal business items for FW13
Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:16
Tshirt was 2003 and hoodie was 2007 or 2008. BTW just found this auction of a fake PCL hoodie and laughed hard.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWOT-Supreme-Power-Corruption-Lies-PCL-FLORAL-HOODY-SIZE-L-camo-box-CDG-/130953021027?pt=UK_Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&hash=item1e7d688663
Holy shit!! look at the winning bid!!

my names zane & i love odd future

Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:22
My god the offseason makes people go insane, who pays thousands of dollars for a fake hoodie?
Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:25
Lol, how dare they try to protect themselves from any possibility of serious injury. Just doesn't look as cool.
did you see the street video i posted a while back? we dont normally wear pads or a helmet when we skate but at woodward and most skateparks its mandatory
Jul 29, 2013 @ 19:52
alright everybody we can stop wearing supreme now... http://instagram.com/p/cXLdiZx0Sz/
Jul 29, 2013 @ 20:07
alright everybody we can stop wearing supreme now... http://instagram.com/p/cXLdiZx0Sz/
who gives a shit

im sure there are other assholes who wear supreme, they just arent famous like he is

Jul 29, 2013 @ 20:12
lol a couple of years ago he had a pair of baby blue supreme dunk highs

Iced out Arizona boyz

Jul 29, 2013 @ 20:15
BIEBER HAS BEEN WEARING SUPREME BEFORE YOU!!!

i swear ppl dont know shit...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 29, 2013 @ 20:35
is it just me or is dylan rieder a hoe ass nigga

Inactive User

Jul 29, 2013 @ 21:18
is it just me or is dylan rieder a hoe ass nigga
just u
Jul 29, 2013 @ 21:31
Dickrider? So I dickride everything I enjoy? If that's what dickriding means then yeah. I listen to OF? So what? Why do you care? And you are far from true about me rocking Supreme. You think Jason Dill started rocking Supreme only because he heard of OF? This is my point. Not everyone who listens to OF found out about Supreme through them. I skate. I guess I'm a skateboard dickrider because that's how I found out about Supreme.

EDIT: You must be brain dead or illiterate to ask why I'm mad. Every sentence I wrote explained why I was mad. 

No, THIS is how you found out about Supreme. All OF dickriders did. Face it, you're a poser.
I never understood this argument. If you found out about Supreme through Tyler and only want to wear what he wears, then you are a dickrider. But if you found out about it through Tyler and love Supreme for Supreme, then what's the problem? I want to buy what I think looks cool, and Supreme makes cool shit. I don't care about trying to identify as something or make a statement with my clothes. So even if you found out about Supreme through Tyler, I don't think it's a problem as long as you appreciate the brand for itself, not because someone else wore it.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 21:51
No, THIS is how you found out about Supreme. All OF dickriders did. Face it, you're a poser.
I never understood this argument. If you found out about Supreme through Tyler and only want to wear what he wears, then you are a dickrider. But if you found out about it through Tyler and love Supreme for Supreme, then what's the problem? I want to buy what I think looks cool, and Supreme makes cool shit. I don't care about trying to identify as something or make a statement with my clothes. So even if you found out about Supreme through Tyler, I don't think it's a problem as long as you appreciate the brand for itself, not because someone else wore it.
of dickrider detected
Jul 29, 2013 @ 22:31
Wow I'm at my college orientation and not 1 person other than me is wearing Supreme. I'm gonna be rolling in bitches by the end of the semester when I flex with my FW13 gear 

edit: seems people didn't realize this was a joke

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 29, 2013 @ 22:35
you collect retarded posts fyuur
Jul 29, 2013 @ 22:41
Wow I'm at my college orientation and not 1 person other than me is wearing Supreme. I'm gonna be rolling in bitches by the end of the semester when I flex with my FW13 gear 
Any girl that would want to get with a guy just because he wore supreme is a dumb twat
Jul 29, 2013 @ 22:43
Krispypreme is yet to leak anything.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 23:04
who is this?

Strictly

Jul 29, 2013 @ 23:05

lol, I was thinking this a few days ago. Last semester I seen a few, like this one dude had some floral vans, seen a tussin tee, a CDG 1 Hoodie.

But this semester will be fun lol

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 29, 2013 @ 23:05
Found Supreme cause of Hackers 
i wanted lord nikon for hb, shit was already taken. hence "zero cool" breh. glad to see another dude knows what's up.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 23:06
who is this?

powercum and his clone.

lol no shots, I'm off this. in b4 flames

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.