[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 28, 2013 @ 22:36
IDK last f/w was alright, I liked the flight satin camp.
that camp had fucking awesome quality 
Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:02
apart from the celeb tee, what you all hoping for on the new set of tee's?
Nothing, no one wears T shirts in winter.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:05
http://imgur.com/6QLGmtN
legit check on this box logo tee? 
Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:07
Because the weather is the same all around the world everyday right?
Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:08
What if you live in la ,theres only a couple days thats get lower than 70 in cali . 

LA

Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:11
People on the west coast…
Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:27
autocrossed a F430 Spyder yesterday, so I had to pull the Le Mans tank out

Jul 28, 2013 @ 23:31

I ran into this kid yesterday that ive seen a couple times just around my school.  We dont really know eachother but since not too many people wear supreme around my campus at all I decided to introduce myself. I had always wondered if the kid actually knew his shit and was cool......and than the dude eventually started talking about Obey and asking if I liked them.....Not trying to think im better than him but I think almost anybody on the thread would agree that this kid went from fairly cool to Grade A herb status in seconds.  The kid actually knew his supreme but hes that swag obey wearin instagram type that picks up dumpy ass camps/hats that sit online.  Anyway he showed me a picture of this jacket on his phone and said how much he wanted to find one.  I remember seeing pics of this jacket before but this thing has to be the dumbest most pathetic branding ive ever seen.  Sorry for the long random story.
Your probably the only user on this thread i actually dislike. You always post obvious/pointless shit and where are the pics of that super old Supreme deck your grandma supposedly had?
I post a couple rants/stories in the off season and get flamed?  Dont consider myself that bad of thread member at all but you go ahead and think that. Nice to see your keeping tabs on me from post I made months ago.  It's not my grandma.. its my aunt and for some reason I think you knew that but were just trying to play off the im too cool to actually know the answer act.  Go ahead and call me a liar but sometime she will hopefull come through with those pics of the Jeff Koons deck.  Ive mentioned before my aunts a busy woman and never home...Shes been in Singapore for like a month now.

Inactive User

Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:01
what'd the gingham short sleeve button down from SS07 retail for?
Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:15
Xafriaf come thru with an invite on this page man or send ya boy over.

how does one obtain a sample of an item? I've never really understood that. Supreme is the last brand that would ever hand some shit out or be at a area to promote said shit nawm sayin? 

I gave my cousin my Dorothy shirt as I departed from Mexico yesterday. Was probably my favorite shirt all season but there will be more in the future. 

Still think they need to do a Felix the cat spin off just like the adios mutha 
My friend has like 5 sample camps total and just said his friends at NYC would hook him up when they got some. Basically have to work there or be good friends with the workers to get one.
haha i feel you. i have one of the sample TNF checkereds from 2011 in red/navy.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:36
deskwarming at work. thanks fuccbois for making this thread interesting. i like supreme, but whats the deal with cart jacking? real question. i'm trying to cop a box logo sweatshirt but im out of the country. do you really have to wait in line when it drops? shit gets sold out like that? 

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:39
fw12 was one of the best seasons
Jul 29, 2013 @ 00:54
when bawx logos drop?
It's only funny when I do it.

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:00
Go look at some items from fw09 and fw10.
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:01
lol that budweiser crusher just ended on ebay for $370 lol

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:06
Go look at some items from fw09 and fw10.
I have and to be honest seems like people just like older stuff for that simple fact, it's older and makes people seem cooler. I'm not saying earlier seasons sucked, I loved fw08, but people just seem to always dislike new stuff, in a couple years some of you guys will be saying stuff like "wow, i wish they did more stuff like fw12" or something
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:15
I definitely know what you mean, but I just genuinely disliked fw12. But FW are usually good so I hope fw12 was just a bump in the road. @squids
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:19
I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
OF dickrider detected
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:23
I can't fucking stand how everyone in this thread pretends to hate Odd Future. When did it become cool to hate them? Is it because everyone is afraid to look like a follower wearing Supreme and listening to people who wear it? I actually am curious why people don't like them or their music. If people think they'll look like posers for listening to OF and rocking Supreme then you are a self conscious bitch. I love Odd Future and I guarantee all of you claiming to hate them either love them or only hate them because it's cool to hate them. It pisses me off. You all act like some little clique who all have to enjoy the same shit. God damn you all need to be yourselves. I mean I check this thread for updates and pictures but it seems that every new Supreme piece is worn by someone associated with OF and as soon as it's posted, everyone is like "ahhh OF dickrider, yonkers fan alert!" Shut the fuck up people. The majority of skaters and employees associated with Supreme love them so I can't figure this shit out. I respect anyone who does not like their music and I totally understand why most people hate the majority of their fans; they're annoying little kids. But I really don't think it's necessary to shit on someone for wanting the same hat as Earl or Lucas or anyone in OF. To be honest, I can understand why people get pissed when people only want the gear that Tyler has, but just because THAT pisses you off does not mean you have to hate Odd Future as a whole.

I am only writing this because I check in on this thread all the time and every one saying "OF dickrider" and shit like that looks like a complete self conscious pussy. Go ahead, get pissed at me for writing this, but just know that all you sensitive kids who can't be caught dead saying they enjoy OF should sack the fuck up and admit it. 

I don't ever contribute to this thread but that Sharkus kid needs to shut the fuck up too. Who the hell made you lord supreme? You are annoying AS FUCK. You are probably some loser who spends his whole day thinking of posts to write on this thread. If you are reading this, please do everyone a favor and shut up.
y u mad 
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:28
face it
Odd Future is wack

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:28
face it
Odd Future is wack
plus they rap about the stupidest shit ever

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:34
Yonkers my favorite song
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:35

Too long; didn't read.

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:38
Dickrider? So I dickride everything I enjoy? If that's what dickriding means then yeah. I listen to OF? So what? Why do you care? And you are far from true about me rocking Supreme. You think Jason Dill started rocking Supreme only because he heard of OF? This is my point. Not everyone who listens to OF found out about Supreme through them. I skate. I guess I'm a skateboard dickrider because that's how I found out about Supreme.

EDIT: You must be brain dead or illiterate to ask why I'm mad. Every sentence I wrote explained why I was mad. 

No, THIS is how you found out about Supreme. All OF dickriders did. Face it, you're a poser.
You're wrong but I guess I can't really prove otherwise. Have fun going through life being bitter about the little shit. 
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:44
I really wouldn't complain if you found out about Supreme without Tyler

Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:56
Yonkers my favorite song
i agree but i really like sandwiches its on the edgy side and really rebellious

i blast it when my parents get mad at me x3
B)
Jul 29, 2013 @ 01:56
OF<3                

my names zane & i love odd future

Jul 29, 2013 @ 02:00
you guys know the names of pic 1. jersey 2.tshirt? 3.tshirt

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Jul 29, 2013 @ 02:02
i <3 tyler 
<333333

my names zane & i love odd future

Jul 29, 2013 @ 02:08
you're an OF dickrider. If it wasn't for them rocking preme you wouldn't have even heard of the brand. You're a poser. Their music does suck, it's horrendous. I agree with that last paragraph tho.
Dickrider? So I dickride everything I enjoy? If that's what dickriding means then yeah. I listen to OF? So what? Why do you care? And you are far from true about me rocking Supreme. You think Jason Dill started rocking Supreme only because he heard of OF? This is my point. Not everyone who listens to OF found out about Supreme through them. I skate. I guess I'm a skateboard dickrider because that's how I found out about Supreme.

EDIT: You must be brain dead or illiterate to ask why I'm mad. Every sentence I wrote explained why I was mad. 
Look at the way i said "y u mad", you fucking take that serious? Lawlz 

Comme des fuck down OF fanboy
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.