July 22, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Nyc93

^ it's just mesh dude jus throw it in the ficking machine 

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 22, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
-Y-

This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
July 22, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Nyc93

This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
Knew it was a dumb question yet u posted it anywy.

lol

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 22, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
HOCHSTE

If you go back a few pages, xafriaf  posted some good estimates for F/w

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 22, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
zedsdead

Probably in the fall or winter
July 22, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
HOCHSTE

Hoping for one of these Jackets for F/w'13

July 22, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
xafriaf

Waterproof ripstop parka is too nice. It was expensive af if I remember correctly someone said retail was around 390
July 22, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
xafriaf

You will be notified by email. And I posted a list of projected dates a few days ago as Hochste said.
July 22, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Nyc93

How should Supreme hoodies be washed?
It must be gently lathered in angel semen and then carefully blow dried using only the finest heat from the sehara

July 22, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
xafriaf

any ideas on how to shrink a supreme size M. I usually wear medium but this medium fits like a large for some reason. Any ideas on how shrink this extremely. thanks
By the time you shrink it a full size down the graphic will be craked to shit, and the tee will probably fade a lot too.

But here you go     http://m.wikihow.com/Shrink-Preshrunk-Shirts
July 22, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
$timRep

It must be gently lathered in angel semen and then carefully blow dried using only the finest heat from the sehara
I can agree that this is the best way to do it 
July 22, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
KRT

Tru 

WTB SUPREME BONE HAT (B.O.N.E)

July 22, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
tunnelno5

^ it's just mesh dude jus throw it in the ficking machine 
lol my bad g, this supreme game got me mad ocd. 
just handwashed my jersey cause the korea humidity got me sticky. 
seems like the print sort of sunk into where the mesh holes are, was gong to dry clean, but i heard that the numbers would peel off

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 22, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
Nyc93

Haha it's co homie I been there

Hand washing never hurts and if you dot ALWAYS turbot inside out

July 22, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
HOCHSTE

I second the hand washing, those washing machines/dryers 
simply rape the clothing within.

July 22, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
HOCHSTE

Waterproof ripstop parka is too nice. It was expensive af if I remember correctly someone said retail was around 390
I'd rather pay that price for that jacket 
than that overpriced power ranger TNF we got this season

July 22, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
tunnelno5

I second the hand washing, those washing machines/dryers 
simply rape the clothing within.
yee, still don't know why the screen print sort of sunk into the mesh, hope that shit doesn't crack within the next few washes.

random note, work is boring, this thread makes time to by faster

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 22, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
senchi

July 22, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
xafriaf

I'd rather pay that price for that jacket 
than that overpriced power ranger TNF we got this season
Of course, waterproof is on another level. The one from fw10 was the same thing but half the price.

This seasons TNF was mad overpriced anyways.
July 22, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
ssnowmann

proud to say that I didn't cop anything from this season at all.. hopefully f/w has better stuff
July 22, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
xafriaf

Why would you be proud of that?
July 22, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
ssnowmann

Cause honestly I wasn't feeling most of the stuff this season.. Just everything in general looked too fruity for my taste. Sometimes I wonder why so many people would pay rape prices for a tee, hoodie, or hat with flowers all over it. The only thing that really stood out to me was the rose jersey but other than that everything else looked ridiculous
July 22, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
Nyc93

Cause honestly I wasn't feeling most of the stuff this season.. Just everything in general looked too fruity for my taste. Sometimes I wonder why so many people would pay rape prices for a tee, hoodie, or hat with flowers all over it. The only thing that really stood out to me was the rose jersey but other than that everything else looked ridiculous
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK

July 22, 2013 @ 05:58 AM

Inactive

any ideas on how to shrink a supreme size M. I usually wear medium but this medium fits like a large for some reason. Any ideas on how shrink this extremely. thanks
wash in the hottest water your machine washes then put it inside out and dry it alone for a long time. repeat like twice
July 22, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
xafriaf

You didn't like any tees? How about the CDG collab? I feel like your only saying that you didn't feel anything because you didn't get anything that you tried for. But I could be wrong
July 22, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
rdeluna

Hiatus between FW to SS is longer than SS to FW???
July 22, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
ssnowmann

You didn't like any tees? How about the CDG collab? I feel like your only saying that you didn't feel anything because you didn't get anything that you tried for. But I could be wrong
I liked some of the tees but I didn't like them enough to the point where I would spend $40 on a tee and I never really was that interested in the cdg collab because of the polka dots...
July 22, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
illwill3000

I'm done with Supreme y'all. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

July 22, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
Stackies

Hoping to see another shell this year
July 22, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
xafriaf

Hiatus between FW to SS is longer than SS to FW???
This is true.

I'm done with Supreme y'all. 
Thanks for sharing, we'll be here in 4 weeks when you go crazy over a teaser image just like all the rest of us 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.