[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 17, 2013 @ 22:43:31
your taking my simple question and blowing it up. I never specified parents, girlfriends, brothers or friends, im simply asking if you work for your own goods. just out of curiosity. im not saying its wrong for your girl to buy you some clothes or your parents. nobody is judging.
i'm fifteen and i buy everything myself- if i told my mom i was spending the money i do on clothes she'd flip- she a brokeboi mom
Hope this doesn't come off as offensive, but what job are you working at 15 that is allowing you to pay for clothing of this caliber? Shit is not inexpensive. Are you able to save money on the side as well? Or are all your pay checks going to your clothing? Or, are you buying Supreme in moderation, so you would be able to save money on the side as well?

LA

June 17, 2013 @ 22:44:42
your taking my simple question and blowing it up. I never specified parents, girlfriends, brothers or friends, im simply asking if you work for your own goods. just out of curiosity. im not saying its wrong for your girl to buy you some clothes or your parents. nobody is judging.
i'm fifteen and i buy everything myself- if i told my mom i was spending the money i do on clothes she'd flip- she a brokeboi mom
Hope this doesn't come off as offensive, but what job are you working at 15 that is allowing you to pay for clothing of this caliber? Shit is not inexpensive. Are you able to save money on the side as well? Or are all your pay checks going to your clothing? Or, are you buying Supreme in moderation, so you would be able to save money on the side as well?

Im a waiter at age 17 so its fucking perfect for clothing . Most of the time I get like 150 on tips a week which goes to clothing . Than my paychecks go to necessities like gas and etc . But if I wasn't a waiter I wouldn't be buying clothing nearly as much .

LA

June 17, 2013 @ 22:48:47
Why do you care? Value of the dollar is relative. Stay in your lane and buy what you can. I hate you pocket-watching faggots.
June 17, 2013 @ 22:52:03
I golf caddy. In the last two days, i made 340 bucks. 

plus im done by noon so i just chill on the beach. smokeyface

fag

June 17, 2013 @ 22:52:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
Why do you care? Value of the dollar is relative. Stay in your lane and buy what you can. I hate you pocket-watching faggots.
So when do box logos drop?
June 17, 2013 @ 22:55:48
Stepping on the American flag?  Thats pretty fucking lame.  
Word...I'd like to see Wayne try stunts like that in front of some USMCs

also, lulz at black grapes.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 17, 2013 @ 23:00:10
Word, we got a mod in here that's not doing shit? tongueface
June 17, 2013 @ 23:10:45
REVS
I was eating Origins, chill. 

Enough with the pyramid. No one give's a shit who buys your clothes for you.

Edit: Again, quote the pyramid of bull shit, it'll be gone. Stop adding to it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 17, 2013 @ 23:14:00
REVS a mod?  aiiiiiight, when did this happen?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 23:20:38
word just came on to check out the thread, thats tight homie

i miight actually stay active now that someone will prolly get rid of all the BS smokeyface

got this in the other day paid $235, its a L but i might keep shit is too nice :/

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 23:22:08
Revs origins is right though- there is very little quality control in here. I hope you do a better job 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 17, 2013 @ 23:22:42

Is it possible to remove the quote body before the last comment? I've always tried, but still end up having the massive pyramid, and names of all the people quoted, even though I removed the text.

Edit: Since, I don't actually want to bother with doing the quote pyramid, and already got that post removed, I'll respond in this post

Shark Cat
"Why do you care? Value of the dollar is relative. Stay in your lane and buy what you can. I hate you pocket-watching faggots."

Lol, it was a simple question. I don't care what he does. An entire discussion was had in the last 2 pages about getting other people to buy Supreme for them, and NOW is when you decide to chime in? Clearly all the faggot talk is not nearly as offensive as asking if the dude has any responsibilities in his life. I'm not telling him not to do what he's doing, was just a simple inquiry. You get this mad when people ask you how your life is?
June 17, 2013 @ 23:41:37
They need to just make this all this shit one drop and stop forcing stretching the season out.
June 17, 2013 @ 23:51:37

Is it possible to remove the quote body before the last comment? I've always tried, but still end up having the massive pyramid, and names of all the people quoted, even though I removed the text.

Edit: Since, I don't actually want to bother with doing the quote pyramid, and already got that post removed, I'll respond in this post

Shark Cat
"Why do you care? Value of the dollar is relative. Stay in your lane and buy what you can. I hate you pocket-watching faggots."

Lol, it was a simple question. I don't care what he does. An entire discussion was had in the last 2 pages about getting other people to buy Supreme for them, and NOW is when you decide to chime in? Clearly all the faggot talk is not nearly as offensive as asking if the dude has any responsibilities in his life. I'm not telling him not to do what he's doing, was just a simple inquiry. You get this mad when people ask you how your life is?
You're taking this shit too seriously
June 18, 2013 @ 00:00:17

i miight actually stay active now that someone will prolly get rid of all the BS 

got this in the other day paid $235, its a L but i might keep shit is too nice :/
this is a nice piece but youll probably look like a herb anyways. 

fag

June 18, 2013 @ 00:21:26
They need to just make this all this shit one drop and stop forcing stretching the season out.
The 3 color tank in green/yellow/red is really clean, I would cop if every person who saw me in it didn't think I was a wannabe rastafarian bombaclat batty bwoy pussywol.... and yes I looked up the spelling to most of those words.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

June 18, 2013 @ 00:28:56
I thought the CDG vans already released...

take pictures and shit

June 18, 2013 @ 00:28:59

i miight actually stay active now that someone will prolly get rid of all the BS 

this is a nice piece but youll probably look like a herb anyways. 
you firin blanks boiii lets see you post a fit, you prolly look like some of these troll fits except you serious and think you look flee foh wit that shit 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

June 18, 2013 @ 00:35:54

Is it big on you? I don't think it's worth keeping if it's too big on you. Unless you want to get it altered. Or you plan on layering it, so the bulk doesn't seem so obvious.
June 18, 2013 @ 00:44:22

Is it big on you? I don't think it's worth keeping if it's too big on you. Unless you want to get it altered. Or you plan on layering it, so the bulk doesn't seem so obvious.
its a little baggy but not really too bad, would be straight for layering so we'll see how it plays out

June 18, 2013 @ 02:00:52
blackblack blogo teeI bet somebody already stole it.
nah man this is shit one of a kind

He bought the shirt at rif dos , they have dozens of box logo tee's . Black,white,teal,purple etc ....
Rif dos or Timeless Select the Black on Black is older...
June 18, 2013 @ 02:31:56
shawty i swear to god if the pcl bucket doesnt drop this thursday
June 18, 2013 @ 02:37:21
its not gonna
June 18, 2013 @ 02:39:50
Liberty shirt and Crosses shorts copped, and I think I'm done for the season smokeyface
June 18, 2013 @ 02:53:24
Would I be sus if I bought some Supreme sweatpants this F/W to use as Pajamas?

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

June 18, 2013 @ 02:55:59
its not gonna
Ok lol, staff has even said the 20th… you'll see on Wednesday night.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x