[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 21, 2013 @ 23:15
Lol, okay back to seriousness.

Just copped the Supreme Mitchell and Ness Jersey, DS. ahhh man!!!

Had to say good bye to my Hennys though #sadboys

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 21, 2013 @ 23:16
This dude really spent + $5g's on this season aha 

http://imgur.com/a/1q6l7
he's gonna make like 3-4 times that back with some of that heat though, and still be able to keep some nice pieces...pretty smart
Jul 21, 2013 @ 23:37

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jul 21, 2013 @ 23:42
ive said once but i will say it again, we need a hockey jersey this F/W

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jul 21, 2013 @ 23:54
I want supreme janoskis

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:00
I think it'll be a LS football top/jersey for FW13.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:05
has anyone washed their roses jersey yet? 

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:14
Supreme x ZZ Hill
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:20
they put out a l/s football jersey every f/w so atleast we get them if the mesh is shit
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:23
you made this? lol

you obviously dont know jack shit about jackson pollock is thats the painting you pick
You obviously don't know shit either, and worse is that you're arrogant about it. The Key is considered one of Pollock's major works. Just because it's not a drip painting doesn't mean it's a shitty piece to choose, fuck off
it is a shitty piece to choose

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:25
they put out a l/s football jersey every f/w so atleast we get them if the mesh is shit
They don't always do a mesh jersey, like in fw09 and fw10
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:28
They don't always do a mesh jersey, like in fw09.
I never said they always put out a mesh,It clearly says that always put out a l/s football top 
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:36
You said "if the mesh is shit" I though you were implying that they were putting out a mesh jersey

IDC though as long as the jersey is cool I'm happy
Jul 22, 2013 @ 00:59
I want a dope timeless beanie this F/W

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

Jul 22, 2013 @ 01:06
Thats not happening, dont you guys think Supreme knows that they could recreate some of the pieces from past seasons like the hockey jersey, hennesy jersey's etc and they would sell out? They just obviously dont do it to try and keep things diverse, swear some of you guys sound like idiots
Jul 22, 2013 @ 01:07
Y'all are idiots let me tell you why the hoodie is real
- Flat drawstrings
-Metal eyelets 
-Correct tag placement
-Single line of stitching above kangaroo pocket.

The hoodie is legit. Don't listen to these dumbasses
hoodie is pretty rare too, its not a thick one. the inside material means its from s/s not f/w. they havent come out with s/s stitched box logo hoodies in a while
Jul 22, 2013 @ 01:08

im usually fine with reddit supreme shit but this is just gross.

fag

Jul 22, 2013 @ 01:51

im usually fine with reddit supreme shit but this is just gross.
Gross? Homie he will be making guap along wit some free gear. I fail to see what's gross

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:05
http://imgur.com/a/1q6l7im usually fine with reddit supreme shit but this is just gross.
Gross? Homie he will be making guap along wit some free gear. I fail to see what's gross
Yeah money aspect of it is not gross.........the only thing gross is all those damn tie dye camps.  Almost lost my dinner at the site of all those ugly things.
Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:09
Y'all are idiots let me tell you why the hoodie is real
- Flat drawstrings
-Metal eyelets 
-Correct tag placement
-Single line of stitching above kangaroo pocket.

The hoodie is legit. Don't listen to these dumbasses
hoodie is pretty rare too, its not a thick one. the inside material means its from s/s not f/w. they havent come out with s/s stitched box logo hoodies in a while
So I was right that it was real. Because that would be WAY too good of a fake
Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:29
Place is dead AF. In other news I just pre ordered GTA V....

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:37
Tie dye camp wasn't that bad dude and its worth some money so it don't really matter

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:48
hey guys, how do you guys go about washing your supreme jerseys? in particular the roses? 

www.soundcloud.com/tunnelno5 www.instagram.com/tunnelno5 www.spookyph.tumblr.com

Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:52
hey guys, how do you guys go about washing your supreme jerseys? in particular the roses? 
Inside out with cold water, then hang dry
Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:56
^ it's just mesh dude jus throw it in the ficking machine 

Jul 22, 2013 @ 02:59
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
Jul 22, 2013 @ 03:03
This is probably a dumb question but, is there an exact date or time-frame as to when the F/W season will begin? (Dont be an ass and say "probably in the fall or winter") Or will we just be notified by email? 
Knew it was a dumb question yet u posted it anywy.

lol

Jul 22, 2013 @ 03:14
If you go back a few pages, xafriaf  posted some good estimates for F/w

Jul 22, 2013 @ 03:15
Probably in the fall or winter
Jul 22, 2013 @ 03:16
Hoping for one of these Jackets for F/w'13

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.