[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 17, 2013 @ 20:29:51 PM
Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just preme. 
Shoutout to my mom

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:45:42 PM
Guatemala shirt and gold JFK.
Kinda stuck on what color to get tho
June 17, 2013 @ 20:47:09 PM
What are y'all hoping will either return or pick up from the sale?
tan croc duffle and s/s pocket tees, i got blue in store, but i want other colors
Edit: in before "those wont go on sale!!!!!" i just want em to restock before the store closes

Él Duderîno

June 17, 2013 @ 20:52:13 PM
yo when the does NYC store close for the season??

Él Duderîno

June 17, 2013 @ 20:56:24 PM

that rare Supreme backpack! .....-______-

Él Duderîno

June 17, 2013 @ 21:06:48 PM
Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just preme. 
This question is confusing, but I think you're asking how many people buy this shit with their own money.  If I had ever asked my parents for the amount Supreme charges for things like football jerseys and shorts they would laugh.  How can anyone justify getting this without their own money?  If you have the balls to have your parents support your excessive clothing habit, you're assuredly a clown.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 21:10:34 PM
my nigga...if you're not buying your own clothes. you're very pubescent.

end of debate.
Why does anyone else post?

Pinoy Killer resurrected 
PO for mod 
June 17, 2013 @ 21:14:37 PM

Yes, but they are the same thing, so why is one deemed as cool and the other not?. Just curious.. 
i don't think he said it wasn't cool. he just simply asked. "Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just premie"

You're getting caught up in the semantics of his sentence and missing the point. No one said he said that, but he is raising a valid point. We trash people for saying their parent bought them shit, but we praise ppl who get bitches to buy their shit. The logic is flawed 
your taking my simple question and blowing it up. I never specified parents, girlfriends, brothers or friends, im simply asking if you work for your own goods. just out of curiosity. im not saying its wrong for your girl to buy you some clothes or your parents. nobody is judging.
June 17, 2013 @ 21:15:25 PM
Raft won't be at the sale? Shiiiiit
June 17, 2013 @ 21:23:38 PM

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

June 17, 2013 @ 21:33:05 PM
even midgets gotta sag supreme shorts smh

supreme need to make mens length shorts already
June 17, 2013 @ 21:33:31 PM
Thinking about copping the camera bag as a case for my bud and stuff can anyone speak as to weather that would be a good idea? What is the inside like? How big is it approximately in person? Thanks
i know a couple dudes in LA that wear one while skating around. its about the size of a thick book. i almost got one but looks too much like a satchel/purse...
June 17, 2013 @ 21:34:33 PM
i don't think he said it wasn't cool. he just simply asked. "Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just premie"

You're getting caught up in the semantics of his sentence and missing the point. No one said he said that, but he is raising a valid point. We trash people for saying their parent bought them shit, but we praise ppl who get bitches to buy their shit. The logic is flawed 
your taking my simple question and blowing it up. I never specified parents, girlfriends, brothers or friends, im simply asking if you work for your own goods. just out of curiosity. im not saying its wrong for your girl to buy you some clothes or your parents. nobody is judging.
i work for my own shit. 'merica.
June 17, 2013 @ 21:43:18 PM
can someone post a left to drop pic please?
June 17, 2013 @ 21:44:56 PM
Stepping on the American flag?  Thats pretty fucking lame.  
June 17, 2013 @ 21:50:47 PM
June 17, 2013 @ 21:54:25 PM
Anyone have an idea of what retail price for PCL bucket is going to be?
June 17, 2013 @ 21:59:40 PM
June 17, 2013 @ 22:08:25 PM
REVS
Forum Moderator
CDG Vans are growing on me. Cruise Shirt looks pretty clean too. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 17, 2013 @ 22:08:36 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
are you niggas trolling about bending your bill smfh nigga are you 40

On the contrary, if you google old ass niggas like Young Jeezy you will see straight bills. If you google young niggas like Kendrick you will see way curved bills. So go curve your rocksmith snapbacks, switch from J's to foams and move into this century. 
It's nice that you base your style around rappers, gaylord. 
June 17, 2013 @ 22:18:33 PM
Congrats on becoming a mod homie. Finally someone that'll pay attention to the thread.
June 17, 2013 @ 22:20:01 PM

i'm fifteen and i buy everything myself- if i told my mom i was spending the money i do on clothes she'd flip- she a brokeboi mom
June 17, 2013 @ 22:26:18 PM
Fuck a money source. I wish my parents would've fronted me money for A Bathing Ape. Now i own a home, I'm not knocking anybody getting box logos delivered. 
June 17, 2013 @ 22:27:33 PM
Supreme x Nas photo tee 

:0

June 17, 2013 @ 22:32:39 PM
im just hoping the basquiat collection is more than just decks....it has hella potential

dirt

June 17, 2013 @ 22:37:10 PM

i'm fifteen and i buy everything myself- if i told my mom i was spending the money i do on clothes she'd flip- she a brokeboi mom
Hope this doesn't come off as offensive, but what job are you working at 15 that is allowing you to pay for clothing of this caliber? Shit is not inexpensive. Are you able to save money on the side as well? Or are all your pay checks going to your clothing? Or, are you buying Supreme in moderation, so you would be able to save money on the side as well?
June 17, 2013 @ 22:41:25 PM
REVS
Forum Moderator
Congrats on becoming a mod homie. Finally someone that'll pay attention to the thread.
Thanks man. I was asked by another member to become more active in this thread, and I said I would. I'll try to keep some of the spam, sellers and bull shit out of the thread. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x