[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 21, 2013 @ 13:51
Thanks for the swift reply. I fell off after the watershorts drop of which I didn't get a pair. Interested to see what's in store for fall/winter and that EU webstore though.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 14:27
This is probably going to get a lot of downvotes but it should be mentioned.
A while back someone poster pictures of that Tyler nigga wearing a red on pink box logo hoodie, and that's never been released. So this season will probably be more colors that aren't seen as much. Like red on pink, gold, tan, things like that.

I can't find it anywhere, so it has to be from the next season. The only pictures are just him in it if you google search for it.
or it could be a white hoodie he dyed, he's tie dyed hoodies before
Jul 21, 2013 @ 14:42
need somethin like this again for FW13

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 21, 2013 @ 14:44
buckets for the winter?
Jul 21, 2013 @ 15:05
This is probably going to get a lot of downvotes but it should be mentioned.
A while back someone poster pictures of that Tyler nigga wearing a red on pink box logo hoodie, and that's never been released. So this season will probably be more colors that aren't seen as much. Like red on pink, gold, tan, things like that.

I can't find it anywhere, so it has to be from the next season. The only pictures are just him in it if you google search for it.
or it could be a white hoodie he dyed, he's tie dyed hoodies before
sorry but thats too good to be a white hoodie dyed...we already went over this when he first wore it...the tag on the pocket is not the same color as the one on the white hoodie and you cant dye the tag perfectly 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 21, 2013 @ 15:43
fuck the Basquiat collab
Jul 21, 2013 @ 16:21
LC?

Jul 21, 2013 @ 16:22
This  ain't the thread for legit checks. No body cares or wants to help you

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 21, 2013 @ 16:29

Pollogo. 
This on a black tee smokeyface
Jul 21, 2013 @ 16:46

Pollogo. 
you made this? lol

you obviously dont know jack shit about jackson pollock is thats the painting you pick

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:04

Pollogo. 
you made this? lol

you obviously dont know jack shit about jackson pollock is thats the painting you pick
You obviously don't know shit either, and worse is that you're arrogant about it. The Key is considered one of Pollock's major works. Just because it's not a drip painting doesn't mean it's a shitty piece to choose, fuck off
Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:04
i heard that london has tree camo bags back in stock... does anybody know if supny has them too?
Only the orange.

Edit: Downvoted for giving info, really?
you really think this guy has tree camo bags in stock

ig supremecellar

Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:12
How can you tell it's fake? Sorry I'm not good with lcs with hoodies.
& what's the point in getting a box logo hoodie now? You could j wait a few months and cop a different colorway for a lot cheaper.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:30
When does the rif dos online store open up?
Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:31
Y'all are idiots let me tell you why the hoodie is real
- Flat drawstrings
-Metal eyelets 
-Correct tag placement
-Single line of stitching above kangaroo pocket.

The hoodie is legit. Don't listen to these dumbasses
Jul 21, 2013 @ 17:41
xariaf is right, hoodie is legit. I wouldn't listen to a person whose username is jasperdolphin but that's just me...lol
Jul 21, 2013 @ 18:14
uhhh anyone ever order from always timeless? Im not asking if its legit, just wondering how long he takes to ship stuff out...

Tad Ghostal

Jul 21, 2013 @ 18:34
How hard are these to come by?  PayPal/Trade ready.  And fuck these rules, season is over, new season doesn't start for another 6 weeks so wtf are we supposed to discuss.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Jul 21, 2013 @ 18:56

This is actually a serious question. Do the cdg crusher fit differently than the pcl?..........Or does this homies bucket just look huge? In the preview pics dill wearing it looks normal but this pic and a couple others ive seen make it look kinda weird.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 19:24
Y'all are idiots let me tell you why the hoodie is real
- Flat drawstrings
-Metal eyelets 
-Correct tag placement
-Single line of stitching above kangaroo pocket.

The hoodie is legit. Don't listen to these dumbasses
the hoodie is fake, although i will admit it is the best i've ever seen. all the things xafriaf said are correct. but look at the lining..... it should be a fleece lining not what looks like terry cotton. i thought it was legit to until i gave it a second look
Damn, good eye homie. My bad. I have never seen that good of a fake ever, damn

The lining doesn't look as tight as my other FW hoodies either. Once again my bad.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 19:26
does anyone know if there are anymore adios muthas hats at supla
Jul 21, 2013 @ 19:26

This is actually a serious question. Do the cdg crusher fit differently than the pcl?..........Or does this homies bucket just look huge? In the preview pics dill wearing it looks normal but this pic and a couple others ive seen make it look kinda weird.
The retard is wearing it sideways (eyelets in the front) so it looks ridiculous. It fits great this dude is just wearing it the wrong way haha
Jul 21, 2013 @ 20:13
Uniqlo.
Ive had both Uniqlo and 'prim chinos and the uniqlo ones are MUCH thinner and less sturdy, but fit just as good. they last about a quarter of the time of 'prims bottoms. not overpriced IMO
Volcom chinos are my favorite. super durable and comfortable. 
Jul 21, 2013 @ 20:19

The retard is wearing it sideways (eyelets in the front) so it looks ridiculous. It fits great this dude is just wearing it the wrong way haha
haha thanks man.... did not even notice that.  What a goober.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 20:33
Lol no problem dude.
Jul 21, 2013 @ 20:56
This dude really spent + $5g's on this season aha 

http://imgur.com/a/1q6l7

سبحان

Jul 21, 2013 @ 21:04

fucking hell, that's rediculous
Jul 21, 2013 @ 21:33

Pollogo. 
you made this? lol

you obviously get off to Jackson Pollock

#HansumBoys

Jul 21, 2013 @ 21:40

He's does London proxys, gets stuff for me for good prices
Jul 21, 2013 @ 22:56
can i just say that the PCL cruiser is one of the cleanest decks supreme has ever done

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.