[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 19, 2013 @ 00:55
You take shit too serious
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:00

I think you two should settle this in a fit pic showdown

212!!!!!!

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:01
Time to share end of season pics? This is everything I kept.

congratulations, you bought three of the worst pieces this season.
Are you mad because I'm 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? I'm on a bulk right now, but I should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you.
I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life.
Say what you want about me, but just know that I'm extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach me seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.
tagged pics or gtfo
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:03
Are you mad because I'm 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? I'm on a bulk right now, but I should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you.
I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life.
Say what you want about me, but just know that I'm extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach me seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.
pics or gtfo
inb4 gay jokes
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:04
while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach
stopped reading faggot detected

5'11 210lb lol your obese

fat boy need a 10 piece

One of the most embarrassing things I've ever read on here (or anywhere).

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:09

only box logo im hoping to cop next season
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:10

dumb ass nighas
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:11

dumb ass nighas
rip jus killed da club
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:12
do box logos go on sale 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:13
lmao embarrassed himself and cawped the worst shit .

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:19
do box logos go on sale 
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:23
Damn @Fyuur they are firing shot, son.

Damn, the last 3 pages were decent too, fuck i shall try and revive.

1) Honestly, an American made brand shouldn't have more stores internationally than domestically,
so i would want a store on the east cost but further down, such as Va or Dc, then one like in Chi
to cater to the midwest and one in Arkansas, JK.

2) Maybe some toy collaborations with some toy company
3)  

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:26

1) Honestly, an American made brand shouldn't have more stores internationally than domestically,
so i would want a store on the east cost but further down, such as Va or Dc, then one like in Chi

3)  
your revive failed
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:30
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:31
You're stupid, 12-13% bodyfat. Meaning most of the weight is muscle and not fat. It's copypasta anyways.
I knew fyuur would never post something like that seriously

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:31
Troll game on point. smokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:36
You're stupid, 12-13% bodyfat. Meaning most of the weight is muscle and not fat. It's copypasta anyways.
lmao it was a joke calm your tits

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:37

3)  
your revive failed
Damn....

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:37

I dont think this has been posted but I could be wrong.  I saw mtv had a preview for a new season of that ridiculousness and A$ap was wearing this.
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:50
^that nigga is not pretty
Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:51

I dont think this has been posted but I could be wrong.  I saw mtv had a preview for a new season of that ridiculousness and A$ap was wearing this.

212!!!!!!

Jul 19, 2013 @ 01:57

Jul 19, 2013 @ 02:21
lmao it was a joke calm your tits
lol @ lifting weights how insecure can you be about yourself that you have to stoop to such primitive things
edit: also LOL AT YOU HAVING TO TELL US THAT YOU LIFT WEIGHTS TO VALIDATE YOUR SHIT PURCHASES

god damn people who lift weights are so ugly 

where the azn girls at

Jul 19, 2013 @ 02:39
Straight on

I got my black on black here (bonus CDG coach )
http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/4086697/
sharks fit tho >
Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:01
When do you guys think we'll get the teaser? I'm guessing the 5th.

Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:05
1. Berlin

2. Record mat

3. Paisley
Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:13
When do you guys think we'll get the teaser? I'm guessing the 5th.
I posted that a day or so ago homie. I agree it'll probably be the 5th though
Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:14
If anybody was interested about that jacket I asked about, it was a wtaps jacket and not Supreme. false alarm 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.