[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 19:29:34
can some1 hook a young nigga up w/ a tutorial on how 2 bend a brim

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

June 17, 2013 @ 19:29:38
@ronaldreds definitely not.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 19:34:14
@ronaldreds That may be an exception due to not being an announced collab.

maybe

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

June 17, 2013 @ 19:43:34
@ronaldreds That may be an exception due to not being an announced collab.

maybe
Levis jacket will be on sale much like the schott peacoat last season.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

June 17, 2013 @ 19:52:28
can some1 hook a young nigga up w/ a tutorial on how 2 bend a brim

While wearing your hat, grab the brim using both hands to grip the brim with your index fingers on the top of the bill and your thumbs on the bottom side of the it. Rotate both wrists inward which will start curving your bill to fit your head. The first time you do it, hold it like that for a good minute or so, bringing your hands together while still holding the cap between your fingers to bend the two ends of the bill under. Just repeat that every time you wear the hat, until the brim is contoured as desired and fits snugly over your forehead and face. It may take a few weeks to get it perfect unless you wear the hat everyday.   
damn nigga u came through 4 me on this 1, thx

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

June 17, 2013 @ 19:52:53
Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just preme. 
June 17, 2013 @ 19:57:44
Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just preme. 
Just hit a nerve, expect mass thumbs down.
June 17, 2013 @ 19:59:26
(Fitted / 5p only) Bent bill = Bent lifestyle. It is what it is. Homo's hit thumb down to support your cause.
June 17, 2013 @ 20:01:44
I do. It feels better to wear something you've earned through hard work than something your'e given, but that could be just me though.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:05:37
Just hit a nerve, expect mass thumbs down.
@mega_pro92 actually has a point. @thethirdman just mad he uses his pops money

last in line for the gangbang.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:08:27

Who gives a fuck really... If my parents would still buy me shit, I wouldn't turn anything down.
How is that different than having some random bitch you're slaying buy you shit?? If anybody on here is smooth enough to have someone else buy their Supreme, Salute. 
you a fuccboi. its called being a spoiled phaggot.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:09:46
Grown and salty, looking at kids wearing shit they had to pass on.. Looking like that faggot eating a banana in Belly, like I don't like them rocking that shit, they didn't even pay for it themselves. 
speak english.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:11:12

Who gives a fuck really... If my parents would still buy me shit, I wouldn't turn anything down.
How is that different than having some random bitch you're slaying buy you shit?? If anybody on here is smooth enough to have someone else buy their Supreme, Salute. 
nobody said anything about "some random bitch" buying shit. 
June 17, 2013 @ 20:11:42

You sound broke and salty, what are you some kind of disciplinarian? Why do you give a fuck how somebody else races their kids, this is a Supreme clothing forum. Go to payless and complain about that shit 
hahahahaha. damn you sound like a fool.

June 17, 2013 @ 20:14:00

You sound broke and salty, what are you some kind of disciplinarian? Why do you give a fuck how somebody else races their kids, this is a Supreme clothing forum. Go to payless and complain about that shit 
races?

June 17, 2013 @ 20:16:43

Yes, but they are the same thing, so why is one deemed as cool and the other not?. Just curious.. 
i don't think he said it wasn't cool. he just simply asked. "Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just premie"

June 17, 2013 @ 20:17:25
So you're looking at kids wearing shit you had to pass on.. Looking like that faggot eating a banana in Belly, like I don't like them rocking that shit, they didn't even pay for it themselves. 
Great punctuation and grammer. @codnerd
June 17, 2013 @ 20:18:42

Yes, but they are the same thing, so why is one deemed as cool and the other not?. Just curious.. 
cool or not? 

June 17, 2013 @ 20:23:27
my nigga...if you're not buying your own clothes. you're very pubescent.

end of debate.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

June 17, 2013 @ 20:25:55
So you're looking at kids wearing shit you had to pass on.. Looking like that faggot eating a banana in Belly, like I don't like them rocking that shit, they didn't even pay for it themselves. 
Great punctuation and grammer. @codnerd

"Serious question. How many people here actually use there own money to buy there clothes, not just preme."
"their"
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x