[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 24, 2013 @ 01:45
fuck yo is project blitz shit new or what

fag

Jul 24, 2013 @ 01:52
And for my Disc Golfing brehs 

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Jul 24, 2013 @ 01:57
fuck yo is project blitz shit new or what
Bruh, it clearly says that they have a "pre-owned" section. That most likely means the other shit is DS. CroatianStyle is one of the oldest dudes in the resell game, man. I'm pretty positive everything is kept DS.

Inactive User

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:12
I hope they steal more logos for FW
The sinclair from FW12 (Quilted dinosaur) hat was pretty 
man ive been trying to find one of those for the longest time
Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:16
That bud hat is up to 315. Unreal- I srsly doubt that kid is payin that

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:18
Japan relief for 110, worth it?

Edit: also got offered 100 on that rated r tee and have no idea if I should take it. Opinions?

IG: violentdiscourse

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:20
Not in my opinion

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:34
^ a hahahaha this nigga

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:35
Btw that ain't like applying at urban outfitters homie. They got niggas lined up for that shit believe that

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:36

Edit: also got offered 100 on that rated r tee and have no idea if I should take it. Opinions?
Why would you listen to other people's opinions on this? It's your money yor clothes your life. Stfu nd make a decision

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:39
This the only OG mexican getting a job at sup la

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:45
idk who posted this like awhile back but if you see this i really appreciate you posting it, listen to it on the daily  
You should listen to his song called "feather"

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195556

Jul 24, 2013 @ 02:46
This the only OG mexican getting a job at sup la

Safe to say he bout that life

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:01
How much should I pay for a black on black box logo tee.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:06
One of the dudes at the NY store got mad at me because I put my wet umbrella on the floor (I mistook the umbrella bin for a trash can).

He always gives me a mean mug when I come in now.
Which employee?
The tall white guy, not charles lamb

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:11
Can I work at Supreme if I live in Canada

Inactive User

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:12

i found a deadstock one for 75. copped
Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:26
I hope they steal more logos for FW
The sinclair from FW12 (Quilted dinosaur) hat was pretty 
man ive been trying to find one of those for the longest time
I got the blue one if you wanna steal from me 
Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:29
Which employee?
The tall white guy, not charles lamb
I fucking love charles
Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:40
Why would you listen to other people's opinions on this? It's your money yor clothes your life. Stfu nd make a decision
C'mon son not trying to say anything negative but you came and asked if the bling towel was worth a cop. We gave you friendly opinions and last time I recalled you even considered saying you would check it out at the store so you being hypocritical 
It's different if you asking opinion on retail vs resale. You should realize that and I honestly can't believe you remember that lol kinda weird

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:41
idk who posted this like awhile back but if you see this i really appreciate you posting it, listen to it on the daily  
You should listen to his song called "feather"
Easily my favorite song 

Keep It Gully

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:41
Really? the guy with the bun at supny is a dick to literally everyone
Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:42
Some of you are too sensitive. Stop being pussies would u be happy as fuck all the time working retail?

Jul 24, 2013 @ 03:45
The guy with the bun at SupLa, his name is Romeo or something.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:06
It's different if you asking opinion on retail vs resale. You should realize that and I honestly can't believe you remember that lol kinda weird
I'm the one that gave you the opinion on the towel when you asked that's why. 
Aught word I'm just sayin it's one thing if you asking if a product is worth the cost of retail. Paying 3x retail is a different story and is only subject to a desperate ass nigga

Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:07
Retail jobs are for broke boyz.

Aaaaand by the number of downvotes I'm guessing most of you work retail.

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong instead of just downvoting.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:25
Speaking of daughters, does anyone want nas on the next tee? 
Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:50
no shit...ppl have been saying they do even before those leaked pics

and this thread needs to be locked down in the offseason, it turns into just an off topic forum
ppl that live in this thread just try to bump it if there havnt been anything said in 10min, "shits movin slow" "just pre-ordered GTA V"

no one gives a shit got damn

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:56
The guy with the bun at SupLa, his name is Romeo or something.
Angelo thas my nigga
Jul 24, 2013 @ 04:57
no shit...ppl have been saying they do even before those leaked pics

and this thread needs to be locked down in the offseason, it turns into just an off topic forum
ppl that live in this thread just try to bump it if there havnt been anything said in 10min, "shits movin slow" "just pre-ordered GTA V"

no one gives a shit got damn
Just give it another day or two until the thread gets too big then it'll break like always
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.