Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 18, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
kinguah

Click to enlarge

40th Anniversary of Bruce Lee's Death is July 20th, 2013.
Blue and White sk8-his look the best, eras look weak, as always..
All the sk8-his look clean as fuck, but they might look weird being worn with pants. Like, all you could see of Bruce Lee would be a nipple

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

July 18, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
squids

So Guatemala shirt, what are ya'll thinking? $102 bones is still a lot.

Too bad those Oxford shirts are long gone.
it's real nice, got the blue one about 4 weeks ago and I love it, nice details etc etc

worth 148, easily worth 102
July 18, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
danielchand

Fuck. I wanted the baja shirt to be on sale. Could anyone tell me how it fits though? TTS?
July 18, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
xafriaf

Tan authentics look awesome IMO
July 18, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
BigPO

which one of you nasty fools copped that garage jacket?

Garage Jacket coppers wear Era Vans with no socks, and wear like Ray Bans, and like do weird shit, like eat food in the park, by the bushes and shit.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

July 18, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
danielchand

@danielchand

its fitted, i'm 5'7" 135 and it sits on perfectly square on my shoulders...wearing medium

The bottom hits right below the hip

depending on how wide you are, i would say TTS but it gives very little room
Thanks! And did it come in a plastic bag like hoodies or a zip lock like the shirts? This guy on the bay is saying it just came in a supreme bag.
July 18, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
BigPO

Click to enlarge

40th Anniversary of Bruce Lee's Death is July 20th, 2013.
Blue and White sk8-his look the best, eras look weak, as always..

why am I just now seeeeeeing this??? wow. I fuck with FW already. let's get this sale over with lol

you Checkerboard Pullover, Garage Jacketing, Weak Ass Bling Purple Cap Copping Motherfuckers

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

July 18, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
LA

@danielchand

its fitted, i'm 5'7" 135 and it sits on perfectly square on my shoulders...wearing medium

The bottom hits right below the hip

depending on how wide you are, i would say TTS but it gives very little room
Thanks! And did it come in a plastic bag like hoodies or a zip lock like the shirts? This guy on the bay is saying it just came in a supreme bag.
hes right, it came in a bag
July 18, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
frenchsauvage

bruce lee is madd basic in that form and probably wont look like that if happens

ps, didnt they kinda do bruce lee already?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

July 18, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
rupertrouge

which one of you nasty fools copped that garage jacket?

Garage Jacket coppers wear Era Vans with no socks, and wear like Ray Bans, and like do weird shit, like eat food in the park, by the bushes and shit.
era vans no socks squad we out here cold ankles in the winter gang 
July 18, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
jallenting

the japan sale is sick compared to the american one, wish fucking london had a site.
July 18, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
bsm1017

i wonder what print theyre gonna use for the backpacks next season, and hopefully its on the first drop cause i need a new one and classes start right around that time

Él Duderîno

July 18, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
fyuur

Funny ass story today.

So I decided to go to Supreme during my lunch break and cop the Blue Checkered Henley. I tried it on and everything and it fit, so I bought it. However, I was at Supreme with 10 minutes to get back to work. Problem is I work 30 minutes away. I literally had to sprint back to work to make it on time, and by the time I got back I was sweating so badly I had to change into the Henley when I got here.

Moral of the story is don't go to Supreme during your lunch breaks.

Oh and the FA Vans were all gone except neon.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 18, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
chaboi

The era vans have different pictures of Bruce lee all around it , how much more not basic can you get than that son ?

LA

July 18, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
info111

Funny ass story today.

So I decided to go to Supreme during my lunch break and cop the Blue Checkered Henley. I tried it on and everything and it fit, so I bought it. However, I was at Supreme with 10 minutes to get back to work. Problem is I work 30 minutes away. I literally had to sprint back to work to make it on time, and by the time I got back I was sweating so badly I had to change into the Henley when I got here.

funny you say that cus im going to sup on my lunch break right now and last time i was 20 min late lol
July 18, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
Bout It

the japan sale is sick compared to the american one, wish fucking london had a site.
Coming soon.
July 18, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
xafriaf

The UK. Site probably isn't open because of a "web developer error".  Lol
July 18, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
squids

Those FA vans are so tacky. 
July 18, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
ShadeFree

edit: bxlogo looked pretty off on the bottom  
July 18, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
thenewguy

Funny ass story today.

So you sprinted a 30 minute trip in 10 minutes?

Shouldve saved your time and money. It's time you get a car

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

July 18, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
fyuur

Funny ass story today.

Driving in Manhattan <

July 18, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
vafins

Funny ass story today.

it woulda took him longer than that in a car in NYC

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

July 18, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
SHARKlN

Alright, so now that the season is over, let's try to keep things interesting while we wait for the FW preview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS
(1) If Supreme were to open a new store anywhere in the world, where you would like to see it and why?
(2) What is ONE novelty/accessory would you like to see from Supreme that hasn't already been done? 
(3) This past season, we saw the bling box logo re-release. If this trend continues, which box logo variant would you like to see re-released?
July 18, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
SHARKlN

I'll start..

1) Melbourne, Australia. The skate and streetwear scene in Australia is enormous, and largely unacknowledged. Supreme could tap this market to great success and set a precedence for more brands to follow suit and further develop the scene.
2) Pocket mirror. Tongue in cheek vanity would be a perfectly placed statement from Supreme.
3) Grid logo. Probably my favorite logo from a design/creativity standpoint.
July 18, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
fyuur

Alright, so now that the season is over, let's try to keep things interesting while we wait for the FW preview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS
(1) If Supreme were to open a new store anywhere in the world, where you would like to see it and why?
(2) What is ONE novelty/accessory would you like to see from Supreme that hasn't already been done? 
(3) This past season, we saw the bling box logo re-release. If this trend continues, which box logo variant would you like to see re-released?
1) Australia.
2) Utensil Set
3) Blank Box Logo (Red Box with no text)

July 18, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
thethirdman

QUESTIONS
1. Brooklyn
2. Umbrella.. Seriously, why hasn't this happened?
July 18, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
fyuur

^ Why Brooklyn? It's so close to the store that's already in NYC.

July 18, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
chief

when i look on ebay or SS for supreme

•••

July 18, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
joeconway

QUESTIONS
(1) anywhere in central Europe, make it similar to LDN store but more central Europe skaters ( also agree with shark but he took Australia ) 
(2) supreme polaroid camera
(3) joy division box logo but on a hoodie 
July 18, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
chief

they should re-release this one.

why?

cause fucking america

•••

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.