[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 17, 2013 @ 03:19:32
do we really need more collabs and more clothes?  i mean, hasn't this season been good enough?  they have literally released more clothes than ever.  probably over 100 hats, 30 t-shirts, 30 shirts with buttons, 25 jackets, 15 different pairs of pants...
This is true. When you say over 100 hats you're considering each colorway as one piece correct?
no...im not even considering other colorways...christ...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

June 17, 2013 @ 03:25:02
box logo hoodies tomorrow
you heard it here first
Well if we are on the subject of making predictions im going to predict no email tomorrow and pcl bucket Thursday. Following week cdg.  Also im predicting that the basquiat collab will happen and will not be decks like some have speculated but a line of shirts and a camp or 2.  If this is somehow correct. I insist that all thread members paypal me a $1 advance E-cred fee. Thank you for your time.
June 17, 2013 @ 03:27:09
21 camps, 9 fitteds, beanies and crushers, 17 snapbacks, then there was another camp and crusher for CDG thats 2, a misfits and wackies, another 2, then 1 secret crusher the acid wash, the fuck camp, at least 1 more unannounced camp if i can remember correctly... if my math is right that's 54 so far...average of 4 colorways each thats over 200 hats...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

June 17, 2013 @ 03:31:43
^ 95 %: of which is garbage sadlytonguefacetongueface

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 17, 2013 @ 03:40:26
Are there a good amount of CDG 2 fake Gussets in circulation yet you think?

Keep It Gully

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 03:44:21
the gay ass one with the been trill snapback?
yea
i got you 

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 03:53:39
box logo hoodies tomorrow
you heard it here first
Well if we are on the subject of making predictions im going to predict no email tomorrow and pcl bucket Thursday. Following week cdg.  Also im predicting that the basquiat collab will happen and will not be decks like some have speculated but a line of shirts and a camp or 2.  If this is somehow correct. I insist that all thread members paypal me a $1 advance E-cred fee. Thank you for your time.
I said this earlier b, I hope you're right about the basquiat stuff though.
June 17, 2013 @ 03:54:10
Anyone remember retail price on the field pullover?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 04:22:50
^ 95 %: of which is garbage sadly
QFT, it's only like ten good items this season but dudes are out here dropping bills every Thursday.

June 17, 2013 @ 04:38:58
168$

June 17, 2013 @ 04:46:56
168$
Thanks.
June 17, 2013 @ 04:50:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
QFT, it's only like ten good items this season but dudes are out here dropping bills every Thursday.
Way more than 10 good items. But there's been like 10 really sought after items: All PCL stuff, rose jersey, CDG shit. There's been a ton of other great stuff. It's just not as hyped as all of that.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2013 @ 05:03:54
Way more than 10 good items. But there's been like 10 really sought after items: All PCL stuff, rose jersey, CDG shit. There's been a ton of other great stuff. It's just not as hyped as all of that.
There was like 20-25 pieces this season (including collabs) that I was interested in. I don't think all of the rest of it was garbage, but there was a fair amount of stuff that I would never wear.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 17, 2013 @ 05:31:39
I posted earlier this season with my collection. Just given y'all some updated pics.

(Invalid img)
Not only are a you a phaggot, you are also a virgin.
You probably think Nigo is a faggot too. Get Kreayshawn's dick out your mouth. 

June 17, 2013 @ 06:22:52
There was like 20-25 pieces this season (including collabs) that I was interested in. I don't think all of the rest of it was garbage, but there was a fair amount of stuff that I would never wear.
A lot of the collabs were ass too.
Vans, ass.
Clarks, ass.
Nike, ass.
Wackies, ass.
Misfits was alright but you could literally find the same design at any department store (minus the box logo)
CDG was the only collab really worth the money imo
June 17, 2013 @ 06:25:03
I'm so thirsty for a collab that I can't sleep

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

June 17, 2013 @ 06:29:47
I'm feeling basquiat email tomorrow , downvote me but if we get the email tomorrow you guys are gonna be salty af

LA

June 17, 2013 @ 07:53:46
That hat is legit & Cdg tee did come in size small.. Also no email today no box logo hoodies and crusher is the 20th & fits a Lil bigger then the Cdg crusher
how you find this out fam

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x