lol @ you calling aubrey soft1. GKMC had a meaning behind it, it's all true lyrics, and the lyrics happened to be better than anything Drake has ever spit. Drake's album is a bunch of random R&B and Pop nonsense. Nothing has a meaning it's just random bullshit lyrics of him crying over strippers or being famous.
2. Section 80 alone blows both of Drake's albums out of the water. Kendrick is too lyrical for Drake.
3. Drake gave Kendrick an entire track on his album.
4. Drake is apart of wack ass Young Money.
5. Kendrick would murder Drake lyrically.
6. You're an idiot.
7. You sound like a 15 year old girl with posters of Drake in his room.
8. You don't know hip hop.
9. Kendrick Bodied Drake on Poetic Justice. Drake didn't even go with the topic of the song, not surprising.
10. This argument is over.
aubrey raps about catching bodies, but aint a single rapper calling him out for it because they know he WILL catch a body kendrick's autistic ass dont want it
lol @ gkmc having a meaning, shits been done a million times before, fuck outta here with that compton streets are hard bullshit lol
lol @ wack ass young money, lil wayne the GOAT, the GODFATHER, "almost drowned in her pussy so i swam to her butt"
oh how many number 1s kendrick got?
oh did koondrick win best rap album at the grammys?
oh did kendrick lamer make forbes list? he five feet yet?