[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 15, 2013 @ 02:42:36
1. GKMC had a meaning behind it, it's all true lyrics, and the lyrics happened to be better than anything Drake has ever spit. Drake's album is a bunch of random R&B and Pop nonsense. Nothing has a meaning it's just random bullshit lyrics of him crying over strippers or being famous.
2. Section 80 alone blows both of Drake's albums out of the water. Kendrick is too lyrical for Drake.
3. Drake gave Kendrick an entire track on his album.
4. Drake is apart of wack ass Young Money.
5. Kendrick would murder Drake lyrically.
6. You're an idiot.
7. You sound like a 15 year old girl with posters of Drake in his room.
8. You don't know hip hop.
9. Kendrick Bodied Drake on Poetic Justice. Drake didn't even go with the topic of the song, not surprising.
10. This argument is over.
lol @ you calling aubrey soft
aubrey raps about catching bodies, but aint a single rapper calling him out for it because they know he WILL catch a body kendrick's autistic ass dont want it 
lol @ gkmc having a meaning, shits been done a million times before, fuck outta here with that compton streets are hard bullshit lol 
lol @ wack ass young money, lil wayne the GOAT, the GODFATHER, "almost drowned in her pussy so i swam to her butt" smokeyface
oh how many number 1s kendrick got? 
oh did koondrick win best rap album at the grammys?
oh did kendrick lamer make forbes list? he five feet yet? 
Drake won 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 02:47:26
aint got no arguments now huh lol
aubrey IS the new school 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 02:47:35
i like both 
they're both incredibly talented 
im a grown up 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 02:49:32
1. GKMC had a meaning behind it, it's all true lyrics, and the lyrics happened to be better than anything Drake has ever spit. Drake's album is a bunch of random R&B and Pop nonsense. Nothing has a meaning it's just random bullshit lyrics of him crying over strippers or being famous.
2. Section 80 alone blows both of Drake's albums out of the water. Kendrick is too lyrical for Drake.
3. Drake gave Kendrick an entire track on his album.
4. Drake is apart of wack ass Young Money.
5. Kendrick would murder Drake lyrically.
6. You're an idiot.
7. You sound like a 15 year old girl with posters of Drake in his room.
8. You don't know hip hop.
9. Kendrick Bodied Drake on Poetic Justice. Drake didn't even go with the topic of the song, not surprising.
10. This argument is over.
lol @ you calling aubrey soft
aubrey raps about catching bodies, but aint a single rapper calling him out for it because they know he WILL catch a body kendrick's autistic ass dont want it 
lol @ gkmc having a meaning, shits been done a million times before, fuck outta here with that compton streets are hard bullshit lol 
lol @ wack ass young money, lil wayne the GOAT, the GODFATHER, "almost drowned in her pussy so i swam to her butt"
oh how many number 1s kendrick got? 
oh did koondrick win best rap album at the grammys?
oh did kendrick lamer make forbes list? he five feet yet? 
Drake won 
Why ya'll still feeding this troll? 

June 15, 2013 @ 02:51:39

Black's a winner.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2013 @ 03:04:29

i need these fuck the cdg vans
June 15, 2013 @ 03:05:03
Hey guys the heat won yay go lil wayne #trukfit #yolo
June 15, 2013 @ 03:16:06
Where did people grab these leaked Nas pics? I haven't seen them anywhere but here.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 15, 2013 @ 03:17:57
fuck leaked nas pics, yeezus leaked
June 15, 2013 @ 03:24:54
Todays pickups

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

June 15, 2013 @ 03:30:45
that board better go straight up on your wall 
June 15, 2013 @ 03:34:53
soooooo whats good with this basquiat drop?

dirt

June 15, 2013 @ 03:37:01
Sick pickups

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 15, 2013 @ 03:43:19
soooooo whats good with this basquiat drop?
Most likely decks.
June 15, 2013 @ 03:51:17
liberty shirt is smokeyface
June 15, 2013 @ 04:27:41
This thread is going to be a shitstorm on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
June 15, 2013 @ 04:28:19
"I was at the mall one time and I saw another guy wearing preme. Just a canvas camp, nothing special. I was wearing my wool felt S as usual. I saw him. He saw me. The attraction was undeniable. You know, I'm never the guy to approach random strangers but something about that box logo on his head drew me closer and closer. The gravitational pull was so strong that before I knew it, I was right up against him, making small talk about supreme. Stuff like, "So how about them Box logo hoodies eh?" (I'm Canadian) and "do you wear preme much?". 

We got close. He was a big fan of football. "I have a supreme football we could play with" I said. He got noticeably turned on. We hit the field, wrestling each other in the rain. Feeling each others muddy skin gave me a feeling only a confused teenager would feel. We showered after to clean off (together of course). We dried off using his supreme leopard towel. The heat was oh so comfortable. He pulled out his supreme switchblade comb and combed my hair ever so gently. I felt an odd comfort from him, a feeling of safety that a man who wears obey could never give me. We spent the rest of the night playing games and just chilling out. Playing a game with our supreme dominoes and monopoly using supreme dice. The night got darker and darker and the electricity went out. "Don't worry" I said as I took my supreme flashlight out of my supreme duffel bag. Even by sole flashlight I could sense him get nearer and nearer. "Your knowledge of supreme... I love it. I want you.." We took it to his bedroom. He didn't have a bed, just a single supreme x TNF sleeping bag on the floor. "#RVRE" I moaned under my breath. Before I knew it, my camel shorts were around my ankles. "Do you want me to take my box logo hoodie off?" He asked.

"No, keep it on, I like it that way..."

June 15, 2013 @ 04:30:46
dang b, supreme b stingy. didn't get any sticker

June 15, 2013 @ 04:45:00
not a photo of the god, but thought it was worthy. a little bit of pieces put together for every one. 

'13 jersey looking piff

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

June 15, 2013 @ 04:47:25
"I was at the mall one time and I saw another guy wearing preme. Just a canvas camp, nothing special. I was wearing my wool felt S as usual. I saw him. He saw me. The attraction was undeniable. You know, I'm never the guy to approach random strangers but something about that box logo on his head drew me closer and closer. The gravitational pull was so strong that before I knew it, I was right up against him, making small talk about supreme. Stuff like, "So how about them Box logo hoodies eh?" (I'm Canadian) and "do you wear preme much?". 

We got close. He was a big fan of football. "I have a supreme football we could play with" I said. He got noticeably turned on. We hit the field, wrestling each other in the rain. Feeling each others muddy skin gave me a feeling only a confused teenager would feel. We showered after to clean off (together of course). We dried off using his supreme leopard towel. The heat was oh so comfortable. He pulled out his supreme switchblade comb and combed my hair ever so gently. I felt an odd comfort from him, a feeling of safety that a man who wears obey could never give me. We spent the rest of the night playing games and just chilling out. Playing a game with our supreme dominoes and monopoly using supreme dice. The night got darker and darker and the electricity went out. "Don't worry" I said as I took my supreme flashlight out of my supreme duffel bag. Even by sole flashlight I could sense him get nearer and nearer. "Your knowledge of supreme... I love it. I want you.." We took it to his bedroom. He didn't have a bed, just a single supreme x TNF sleeping bag on the floor. "#RVRE" I moaned under my breath. Before I knew it, my camel shorts were around my ankles. "Do you want me to take my box logo hoodie off?" He asked.

"No, keep it on, I like it that way..."
Come on b fuck outta here with that 50 Shades of Gay.

in b4 homophobic; do you. just not here in this thread son. 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x