[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 09, 2013 @ 23:22
is the arabic tee slim fit(s/s12)
is the ave maria slim fit (f/w12)
Jul 09, 2013 @ 23:25
Loopling is the poster child for euro fuckbois.

fair enough, but then this guy is the poster child for american fucbois

also could of brought up that fit pic of the guy wearing that wackies vest but i thought itsjem had suffured enough
keep my name out your mouth rookie

•••

Jul 09, 2013 @ 23:28
Cheif s bucket fit wasn't even bad...

IG: _pierce

Jul 10, 2013 @ 00:00
is the arabic tee slim fit(s/s12)
is the ave maria slim fit (f/w12)
They're both from ss12. And I only have Arabic and it fits slim
Jul 10, 2013 @ 00:02
All the shirts I have from S/S 12 I sized up on
Jul 10, 2013 @ 00:23
I sized up on the corduroy pullover smokeyface
Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:07
i pressure copped the bamboo camp. but i love the print and since i usually where my caps backwards the brim doesnt bother me as much. i am satisfied. smokeyface

take pictures and shit

Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:31
I would love for people on here to start posting skate edits....already have a good start with a nice rocket ollie
Long haired fuckboi made me want to kill myself
blonde or brown hair?
Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:39
I would love for people on here to start posting skate edits....already have a good start with a nice rocket ollie
Only thing worth it in that edit was the blunt 3 shuv out, everything else was pretty sloppy.
yeah, I know it was kind of sloppy but we didn't really try to film anything that great... we filmed everything in less than an hour and just put it together...
Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:44

An edit of some of my pals from two months ago...
Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:49
here is some of my friends last summer 
This edit is fire. Riley boland kills it, that dude is so funny to watch in real life. Also props on that dude with the theories shirt.
Jul 10, 2013 @ 01:53

Fukkboi spotted in the wild. (Yes that is a leather skirt, leggings, and a Forever 21 bag. Not pictured is the Pyrex hat on his head.)
Dude probably pulls more hoes than you'd ever dream of tbh, which judging by this pic, was probably what he was doing at the time you was taking this lowkey pic of him...Super suspect of you btw.

Not that I don't consider the guy to be a herb for dressing like that, but still...

"That's right Domon..."

Jul 10, 2013 @ 02:37
We Out.
lol literally NOTHING that supreme makes would fit Shaq. even that snapback is struggling to stay on his head. 
Jul 10, 2013 @ 02:37
(Invalid img)

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Jul 10, 2013 @ 02:48
That Ginger is pretty good, BUT 

BleztONE

Jul 10, 2013 @ 02:57
Your all time grails. Go. 
Picked up my grail today... The Red master locksmokeyface

Keep It Gully

Jul 10, 2013 @ 03:15

that ginger is my friend aidan and hes more tight with supreme than you'll ever be... he gets free supreme shit on a regular basis from dill...
Jul 10, 2013 @ 03:32
Lol Uncle Dill with all the minors
Jul 10, 2013 @ 03:37
now what?       
Jul 10, 2013 @ 03:40

that ginger is my friend aidan and hes more tight with supreme than you'll ever be... he gets free supreme shit on a regular basis from dill...
edit: nvm Dill hooks up a handful of those guys
Jul 10, 2013 @ 03:45

aiden mackey?
yeah he's aidan mackey...and dill hooked me and everyone in the iphone edit I posted earlier with a bunch of fucking awesome shirts and boards he's the man!
Jul 10, 2013 @ 04:10
I wouldn't mind if for FW they did bogo crewnecks instead of hoodies. But in normal colorways not like the old ones with crazy colors like purple with teal logos
Jul 10, 2013 @ 04:34
Meanwhile in Hawaii...
Jul 10, 2013 @ 04:49
I wouldn't mind if for FW they did bogo crewnecks instead of hoodies. But in normal colorways not like the old ones with crazy colors like purple with teal logos
gtfo

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2013 @ 04:56

edit: nvm Dill hooks up a handful of those guys
sage is so sick, he has the best style

Inactive User

Jul 10, 2013 @ 04:58
the purple with the teal was sick, 
Jul 10, 2013 @ 05:00
aiden mackey?
yeah he's aidan mackey...and dill hooked me and everyone in the iphone edit I posted earlier with a bunch of fucking awesome shirts and boards he's the man!
this is usually how gangsters recruit kids to sell drugs for them. 
Jul 10, 2013 @ 05:16
Does anyone have the CDG vans from last year and also the CDG Converse high tops?

I'm looking to buy a pair of the high tops and was wondering if anyone could comment on the sizing between the two.
I got the Play CDG high converse but its black color or u may say dark navy size US 8
Jul 10, 2013 @ 05:28
Purple with teal was too loud for my taste.
Jul 10, 2013 @ 05:31
gtfo
Just my opinion dude. I think not doing box logos for a season and doing a crewneck would be interesting.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.