[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 12, 2013 @ 04:55:50
OriginalFake just closed down...
June 12, 2013 @ 05:00:31
i know its supreme thread, and we were just all giving that scrub @alika9d4 hell for talkin all bout other brands, but the palace x umbro collab was wavvyy too. i slept.

Damn that is real nice

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 12, 2013 @ 05:08:58
wow can this thread please get a mod.

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 12, 2013 @ 05:27:36
yeah palace is dope. i think been trill is ok, the snapbacks from a few weeks ago were quality (copped one). pyrex vision is ill though, need more of that in my life (not the shorts). as far as which coast is the best,  i feel east coast is on point (or new york i should say)--though i find black scale to be ill. fuck, i mean huf straight up copied supreme's f/w 2011 donegal camps. how can they possibly be better? diamond is nice every now and then, but its mostly wack. we all know supreme runs game on this shit.

anyways, i don't want to be that dude, but this is feeling to me like a bucket or metal camp week. it's gettin hot. we'll see i guess...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2013 @ 05:57:45
yeah palace is dope. i think been trill is ok, the snapbacks from a few weeks ago were quality (copped one). pyrex vision is ill though, need more of that in my life (not the shorts). as far as which coast is the best,  i feel east coast is on point (or new york i should say)--though i find black scale to be ill. fuck, i mean huf straight up copied supreme's f/w 2011 donegal camps. how can they possibly be better? diamond is nice every now and then, but its mostly wack. we all know supreme runs game on this shit.

anyways, i don't want to be that dude, but this is feeling to me like a bucket or metal camp week. it's gettin hot. we'll see i guess...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2013 @ 06:11:55
Really kicking myself over not copping any jerseys this season . Roses,football top and basketball tank are fire .
i feel ya on that one
June 12, 2013 @ 06:14:02

huf is what will happen if Supreme sells out. Instead of plantlife socks, it will be box logos
supreme sells out every thursday breh
June 12, 2013 @ 06:21:18
kudo points to anybody who can successfully guess which soccer team's jersey inspired this one
Argentina
ajax 

•••

June 12, 2013 @ 06:48:10
Supreme x Zooey Deschanel? Anyone?

Levis jacket fit pic?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 12, 2013 @ 07:10:38
Ugh.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

June 12, 2013 @ 07:13:08

Levis jacket fit pic?
or her sister emily is banging to

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 12, 2013 @ 07:29:58
Tezz you already know! She can get it! She makes me happy when I watch the show bones.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 12, 2013 @ 07:48:09
lol the only reason i watch bones 

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 12, 2013 @ 08:29:10
left to drop pic?

June 12, 2013 @ 09:12:05
left to drop pic?
Scavenge back a few pages, it's the same as before because everything from the last drop wasn't one the SS13 list.
June 12, 2013 @ 10:23:01
anyone bought the emblem tee? might cop a mint green one for retail. 
June 12, 2013 @ 10:32:51
I did, the design is too piff, and the gold looks sexy. 

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 12, 2013 @ 11:08:45
anyone got any fit pics of the salt and pepper shakers?
June 12, 2013 @ 11:31:45
I was hating on Supreme but I wanna apologize. 

With some influence from DPU16, I now appreciate Supreme much more, and l look forward to ordering their products from here on.
No need to apologize or even announce this. Your not special bruh no one cares sorry to say

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 12, 2013 @ 12:23:47
I was hating on Supreme but I wanna apologize. 

With some influence from DPU16, I now appreciate Supreme much more, and l look forward to ordering their products from here on.
No need to apologize or even announce this. Your not special bruh no one cares sorry to say
I know I'm not. I just wanted to say it, so I don't get a bunch of people saying "Bitch ass nigga weren't you just hating yesterday" 
Bitch ass nigga, weren't you just hating yesterday?

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

June 12, 2013 @ 13:39:46
anyone got any fit pics of the salt and pepper shakers?
this herb...

for the people who were asking...

June 12, 2013 @ 13:46:00
anyone got a price on the crosses shorts
June 12, 2013 @ 13:53:45
$110                           
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x